Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Brutal] Psychopathic exploitation of the autistic intellect for the purposes of increasing their status/SMV

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Many men on this board have written about the deleterious effects of women entering into male spaces for their own selfish ends, but a similar topic I've been thinking about lately is how dark triad NT bloodsuckers will likewise infiltrate autistic spaces.

A perfect example of this is the alt-right. It is a movement which was formed by autistic men who saw the contradictions between egalitarian theories and racial realities, and who could not with a straight face say that niggers aren't low IQ and kikes don't hold a disproportionate amount of undue power.

These autists proceeded to refine their racial understandings of niggers and the Jews, and develop a whole ideology surrounding this knowledge base, but what was its ultimate expression?

After their establishment of tons of memes like Pepe and pill culture, which is a byproduct of the autistic trait of echolalia, the alt-right merely succeeded in getting elected as president the biggest narcissistic liar to ever hold office -- Donald Drumpf!

These days you will hear them complaining about how Drumpf is a puppet of the Jews, and how ironic it is that they advocated for him, but no less ironic is that a giga NT narcissistic blowhard was able to build a cult of personality on the foundations of unremunerated autistic intellectual labor.

Unfortunately, this is far from an isolated incident, and dark triad parasites always lurk around autistic men looking for ways to leverage some sort of bad boy appeal off of their backs, if not outright abuse and bully them.

Perhaps the .co is yet another example of this, and for every few autists here who help refine the blackpill, there is a psychopathic slayer who is using our understandings of psychology to help himself slay ever more.

Last edited:
Autists are the most oppressed race of humankind

are you talking about Sam H*de

Read every word

Large frame + autism = giga slayer

It's always the case that chad exploits incels for his own gain. The perfect example is the chad CEO who hires the incel researcher to profit tremendously from his R&D efforts, then takes the credit for himself because it's his company and he's paying the salaries.

Its normal, this is not a forum for autists.

This is one of the highest IQ things i have seen on this forum all week. As someone who has been hanging around on 4chan since 2006 i was at first excited to see mainstream adoption of ideas that had been fringe into the mainstream and that 4chan was having a direction on national politics. Then I kind of realised how they were being perverted. Richard Spencer and his Nazi salute and now hes a CNN contributor.

I think this was mainly a psyop more than anything to try and disarm the ideas of /pol/ and the political subversives of 4chan.

Conservative inc like Ben Shapiro are firmly back in control of the political conversation.