Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal publictransportpill

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

I can't count the times I've seen something like this on the way home from wagecucking, going home to my empty apartment to LDAR.......

I am NEVER clicking on a tiktok link EVER.

This particular sui isnt even that bad tbh, or maybe im just slowly becoming desensitized at this point cope.

Honestly the biggest suifuel there is seeing how badly the guy mogs her once you see her face jfl

Fuark, shouldn't have clicked on that
H2jauw0wzzm31

inb4 driverlicense cope

PDA should be made illegal.

And that's exactly why you need a driver's licenese to avoid these kinds of situations amirite @LastGerman ?
inb4 driverlicense cope
Lol

Anybody else notice that the guy gigamogged the girl?
He has a strong jawline and bone structure while she has no definition and seems blob like

1655123319040006 c5 720x720
Screenshot 20200125 234949  01

Wtf the guy looks nothing special :feelsmega: . This a subtle lifefuel

inb4 driverlicense cope

Are you serious here? We have talked about this issue yesterday. Are you just palying dumb, are you memeing or are you even serious? But I guess you are just a typical kike. I am seriously considering creating a large thread about this topic and whenever I see dumb posts like yours, I will just copy&paste it, in order to refute all of your points. I am tired of this shit, it is not even funny and it never was to be honest.

And that's exactly why you need a driver's licenese to avoid these kinds of situations amirite @LastGerman ?

A driver licence is absolutely needed.

Are you serious here? We have talked about this issue yesterday. Are you just palying dumb, are you memeing or are you even serious? But I guess you are just a typical kike. I am seriously considering creating a large thread about this topic and whenever I see dumb posts like yours, I will just copy&paste it, in order to refute all of your points. I am tired of this shit, it is not even funny and it never was to be honest.

lel

another day in normieville

I am seriously considering creating a large thread about this topic and whenever I see dumb posts like yours, I will just copy&paste it, in order to refute all of your points.
You should do that tbh. Driverlicensepill is brutal and the truth needs to be told.

I think hes the curry that is recording two spanishcels
Yeah that's probably it the guy in video has a different jawline and hair.

How does he even cope? :feelskek: :feelskek:

Drivers license doesn't seriously affect inceldom, it's just an inconvenience in life to not have one.

the driver license pill has already been empirically disproven via chadfish experiments
I think hes the curry that is recording two spanishcels
"cels"? :feelsseriously: a guy and a girl making out are incels?

the driver license pill has already been empirically disproven via chadfish experiments

"cels"? :feelsseriously: a guy and a girl making out are incels?
Sorry bruh accidental. Im so used to using that lingo

You cannot read. How often do I have to repeat myself? I am really tired of it. It has nothing to do with it. Again, in order so you can understand it: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Stop assuming things and read my statements regarding to that topic. Once again, I will refute any bullshit from you and people like you, who obviously are unable to read and comprehend simple sentences.

I wish i could do the same thing to them like one in my signature (in roblox)

You cannot read. How often do I have to repeat myself? I am really tired of it. It has nothing to do with it. Again, in order so you can understand it: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Stop assuming things and read my statements regarding to that topic. Once again, I will refute any bullshit from you and people like you, who obviously are unable to read and comprehend simple sentences.
let me try to find the link, it was completely debunked trust me
your driver license pill is debunked here sorry bro: https://incels.is/threads/debunking...idnt-give-two-shits-that-i-dont-drive.157686/

once again only genetics matter

let me try to find the link, it was completely debunked trust me

You are literally trolling right now, right? ''Trust me brah''. No, you did not even get the point.

You did not disprove anything at all. Once again. You need to learn how to read. Just read my comments there and other comments as well.

It is simple. It has nothing to do with this. Allowing a female to drive you around is absolutely cucked and you should be ashamed of yourself and then kill yourself right afterwards. I would rather kill myself then allow a female to drive me around. This shit literally makes me angry.
I will also not read this because I will most likely cry and then go outside naked screaming in agony.

Like I said. It is absolutely cucked to allow females to drive. This should be obvious. Females should not be allowed to have a car, not allowed to drive, not allowed to have a driver licence. Why should we as men allow such atrocity in the first place? Why should a female have more than a man? That does not make any sense at all. Female driving is an atrocity which needs to be stopped. I already said it but i will dot it again. First females took the horses, now the cars.''
This is not even a joke but rather plain reality. More females have a driver licence than men.

Women going above and beyond for Chad isn't an argument, women will become a fucking candle for Chad, women will lick Chads spit off the cement, the drivers license pill and the carpill are more about competing with normies/etc, or even being able to compete at all.

Some people can't even get a job, let alone a car, what chance will they have if they don't even have looks? They can't compete on any front, looks, money, or status.

It was never about arousing a female with a driver licence or some shit. Some people here seem to believe it, despite the fact nobody here claimed such thing to being with. People got the whole idea just wrong although I explained it over and over again.

I know that to you this topic seems irrelevant and that is the whole discrepancy. Driving a car is absolutely crucial. If you struggle with such thing as a grown up man... it is just beyond over at this point.
To you and everybody else here who can drive, driving has become something normal. It is like walking. Of course you do not think about. We do also not hink about a life without walking. Having a driver licence is absolutely crucial. First you learn how to walk, then later on in life, how to drive. If you cannot drive, you jsut missed out another crucial thing in life.

The things that apply to us don't apply to Chad. I think it's unfair to compare the life of an incel or an average guy to chad's life. @LastGerman is correct about the driver's licencepill. If he found a girl who was willing to go out with him, she would likely change her mind the moment she found out he can't drive. Yes, chad's immune to all of that but we are not.

I will give you once again the most important statement here:
''It was never about arousing a female with a driver licence or some shit. Some people here seem to believe it, despite the fact nobody here claimed such thing to being with. People got the whole idea just wrong although I explained it over and over again.

I know that to you this topic seems irrelevant and that is the whole discrepancy. Driving a car is absolutely crucial. If you struggle with such thing as a grown up man... it is just beyond over at this point.''

You are literally trolling right now, right? ''Trust me brah''. No, you did not even get the point.

You did not disprove anything at all. Once again. You need to learn how to read. Just read my comments there and other comments as well.

I will give you once again the most important statement here:
''It was never about arousing a female with a driver licence or some shit. Some people here seem to believe it, despite the fact nobody here claimed such thing to being with. People got the whole idea just wrong although I explained it over and over again.

I know that to you this topic seems irrelevant and that is the whole discrepancy. Driving a car is absolutely crucial. If you struggle with such thing as a grown up man... it is just beyond over at this point.''
yeah i was fucking with you ngl

i think i get what you mean. if i didnt have a driver's license and struggled to get it i'd probably feel bad too, but in the end that's not what life is about or what makes a person happy, which is looking good and being therefore loved, so...

yeah i was fucking with you ngl

Are you sure about that? You even searched for this thread specifically in order to ''disprove me''. But it seems you did not even read the entire thread.

if i didnt have a driver's license and struggled to get it i'd probably feel bad too, but in the end that's not what life is about or what makes a person happy

A driver licence and a car would make me extremly happy. I also would rather want to have a driver licence than anything else. Of course, somebody who can drive cannot understand this issue. I know where yo uare coming from, but yo uar eunable to get where I am coming from and that is the whole discrepancy here which I have also elaborated.

which is looking good and being therefore loved, so...

''so...'' what? All people here agree on looks/genetics/general appearance are the most important things, this is not even up to a debate. But that does not mean you are allowed to not have a driver licence, since it is absolutely crucial in life and on top of that, it is also unique to this life and era. You can only experience to make your driver licence at a young age once your whole life.

public displays of affection make me want to stab the couples in the face. ( in minecraft ofc )

Are you sure about that? You even searched for this thread specifically in order to ''disprove me''. But it seems you did not even read the entire thread.
yeah i mean, i added the "its been debunked trust me" and shit like that just for the lols

A driver licence and a car would make me extremly happy. I also would rather want to have a driver licence than anything else. Of course, somebody who can drive cannot understand this issue. I know where yo uare coming from, but yo uar eunable to get where I am coming from and that is the whole discrepancy here which I have also elaborated.

''so...'' what? All people here agree on looks/genetics/general appearance are the most important things, this is not even up to a debate. But that does not mean you are allowed to not have a driver licence, since it is absolutely crucial in life and on top of that, it is also unique to this life and era. You can only experience to make your driver licence at a young age once your whole life.
yeah i feel you. i know i cant get where you're coming from but i understand what you mean now :feelsokman:

yeah i mean, i added the "its been debunked trust me" and shit like that just for the lols

By the way. That also reminds me that this just confirms the driver lcience pill itself. If you cannot drive people will just make fun of you. You are below subhuman at this point.

So brutal, i hate to see that when i go on public transport

Public transport is suifuel

By the way. That also reminds me that this just confirms the driver lcience pill itself. If you cannot drive people will just make fun of you. You are below subhuman at this point.
but i wasnt making fun of you for that just joking