Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brutal quotes by an autistic female

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
During my studies/work I got to know an autistic girl and thought that this could finally lead to somewhere. We also had some of the same interests (like biology/medicine). We talked often about these subjects, it's rare to find someone remotely interested in that. Really thought that I had won the lottery.
Then the following quotes: "You should really get a life!" She thought that I was obsessing too hard about it and that I didn't have any remotely normal life at all. She unironically told me that it seemed like my life only consisted out of working/studying, watching TV, reading books about animals/medicine and sleeping and that I should get my life in order and do something else.
"Do you do something else except those things?" was unironically one of her questions, the honest answer was "No!", I do nothing in my life except those things, due to having motoric problems I never learned sports/dancing/playing instruments because the efforts were fruitless anyways, I also don't go out because of them (especially due to my way of walking/grabbing stuff with my hands), from my parents I only learned how to be a good/efficient worker and I only had one friend in my entire life. Jfl, made me extremely sad because not even autistic women could relate to anything I experienced (not even talking about my school experiences/12 years of bullying or the other stuff with major depression/no interest in living). Not only do autistic girls have it easier socially (despite worse social skills), but they also don't "suffer" from "obsessions" as much as males.
Even autistic women (who should be able to relate to my life experiences due to having the same problem) tell me that I am a fucking failure of a human being, was years ago and the last time I approached a woman. Even autistic women want NT chads. Not even she was interested in me/anything from me. This was the last time I ever approached a woman. Jfl, Autism is a joke when it affects women, the symptoms suddenly disappear when a tall NT chad appears. A meme disease in one gender, a death sentence in another.

A few years after that conversation my life is even more fucked up, nowadays I only listen to music the entire day, rarely put effort into anything anymore and have a completely fucked up sleep rhythm, mostly sit on the computer or learn the absolute basics for an education/job that doesn't even interest me anymore just to keep being employed, then I work out in the night after learning the basics of muscle training (am shitty in it, but do it due to feeling better afterwards) until I fall asleep and then I do the same thing the next day after suppressing my headaches with Aspirin, I cannot read anything anymore because my eyesight/attention span is fucked up (see things double/blurry) and if it came to me I would just watch TV all day, I also have compulsions (checking doors if they are locked/counting stuff). Hate everything about my life.

juggernaut law; men will go after autistic/disabled women more because they believe they have a better chance with her, plus they could take advantage of her mental issues.

Brutal. This goes without saying but it's a good reminder of the way foids are. JFL at anyone who thinks personality or having common interests matters. Btw if it had been the kind of nerd women like, aka a chad with glasses, she would've said none of this.

Is this you or did you copy it from somewhere? If this is you I'm sorry brocel. At least you're blackpilled now.

Most "mental illnesses" in foids are just meme they just pretend to have them to play the victim, except maybe schizophrenia

juggernaut law; men will go after autistic/disabled women more because they believe they have a better chance with her, plus they could take advantage of her mental issues.
Tbh

In the end, the more autistic a foid is, the harder to get she is. NT foids are unironically a better deal since they aren't around that many simps.

Didn't go after her because I wanted to exploit her or something like that, how could I? Have the same problem as she has. Wanted someone who had the same interests/perspectives in life, why would I want a stacy who is a) not interested in anything I do/say, b) has no common ground with me, c) completely different demands?
Brutal. This goes without saying but it's a good reminder of the way foids are. JFL at anyone who thinks personality or having common interests matters. Btw if it had been the kind of nerd women like, aka a chad with glasses, she would've said none of this.

Is this you or did you copy it from somewhere? If this is you I'm sorry brocel. At least you're blackpilled now.
My own personal experience. Only ever approached women after feeling that they share traits with me. Jfl, when people say that incels only go after stacies. Why should I go after a fucking stacy/partygirl who wants to do sports/parties/etc. (=for me completely boring things)? I want a relationship with mutual support/interests and somebody to relate to, I don't get that from a girl that does surfing in Australia or something like that what rich/attractive NTs do in my country. I want someone who is like me - not a fucking gymrat/model.
Most "mental illnesses" in foids are just meme they just pretend to have them to play the victim, except maybe schizophrenia
This tbh.

Fuck those people what is this life you are supposed to have if it is not learning about and doing things you enjoy. Are you supposed to like stuff you have no interest in to impress people? Well fuck that, what kind of life is that? I hopw you can rekindle some enthusiasm in the things you enjoy.

My own personal experience. Only ever approached women after feeling that they share traits with me. Jfl, when people say that incels only go after stacies. Why should I go after a fucking stacy/partygirl who wants to do sports/parties/etc. (=for me completely boring things)? I want a relationship with mutual support/interests and somebody to relate to, I don't get that from a girl that does surfing in Australia or something like that what rich NTs do in my country. I want someone who is like me - not a fucking gymrat/model.
I feel you brocel, I'm so sorry.

It makes sense ngl. Must've felt soul crushing to feel like you won the lottery, and did what society said you're supposed to, only to be humiliated like that.

Unfortunately, foids with autistic interests are surrounded by too many simps and feel like they're Stacie's. You legit have better chances with an NT Becky with mainstream interests and mainstream views, who will also be easier to lie to.
Fuck those people what is this life you are supposed to have if it is not learning about and doing things you enjoy. Are you supposed to like stuff you have no interest in to impress people? Well fuck that, what kind of life is that? I hopw you can rekindle some enthusiasm in the things you enjoy.
You're supposed to be chad

it seemed like my life only consisted out of working/studying, watching TV,
If you remove the working part with vidya then that's me. It might comfort you in knowing you atleast aren't alone.

But I don't get it, after doing all these things is there even time for other things?

If you remove the working part with vidya then that's me. It might comfort you in knowing you atleast aren't alone.

But I don't get it, after doing all these things is there even time for other things?
lately i spend a lot of time going ER on gta singleplayer and fantasizing that it's irl

ik its pathetic :feelsbadman:

Thanks. Manage to get invested in things occasionally. Some subjects still fascinate me, especially optogenetics, sensory systems of animals (especially fish), certain branches of zoology and toxicology, but reading about it has become harder. Wish you good luck.
I feel you brocel, I'm so sorry.

It makes sense ngl. Must've felt soul crushing to feel like you won the lottery, and did what society said you're supposed to, only to be humiliated like that.

Unfortunately, foids with autistic interests are surrounded by too many simps and feel like they're Stacie's. You legit have better chances with an NT Becky with mainstream interests and mainstream views, who will also be easier to lie to.
Yes, after lockdown ends I will try to go into alcohol again and will also go to public places more often (only ever went there with my parents), was extremely brutal. A few months for example I realised that I was socially too inept to even order food when a woman stands there, deliberately even left the line to avoid talking to her (didn't help that she was from Northern Europe and approximately >20cm bigger than me). Can only talk to people in my job/studies, when I feel like I need to.
In the past studying has also been brutal, cannot go into detail in that regard, it's not as brutal as high school, but still sometimes things happen that show you that you never truly leave the social hierarchy.

For normies of course yes, don't get it how they can study/work and then have the energy to go to parties/to the gym. Jfl, when I really work I feel so burned out that I don't even have the energy to fap.
lately i spend a lot of time going ER on gta singleplayer and fantasizing that it's irl

Everyone does that shit in GTA, really good to let out frustrations.

Autism sounds like a living hell. I have a young male family member with it and it makes me sad knowing what's in store for him. That's what happens when a heavily obese woman in her early 30s procreates with a guy in his 40s.

How do females with autism have worse social skills though? Surely they have better. Females have better social skills in general, the social part of their brain is larger or whatever. It's partly why Autism doesn't effect them as badly.

If I were you, I'd focus my energies on making money and trying to get rich. This is my plan. I have a plan for a business idea exploiting both Youtube and females. Hopefully I can make decent money with that for a few years, save up some significant money and then I plan on producing some low budget horror/genre films, or investing in them. There's a company that churns out low budget horrors (2-3mil) a pop and makes good money doing it, they only need one big hit every now and again to make a killing. I obviously don't have that kind of cash, but if I can save up a mil some way, somehow, I can do a low-rent version of that, control costs, pay key talent in % of profit rather than salary, I can produce ten 100k films, hiring good auteur directors. Rinse and repeat, hopefully increasing the profit and the outlay each time.

Last edited:
Autism sounds like a living hell. I have a young male family member with it and it makes me sad knowing what's in store for him. That's what happens when a heavily obese woman in her early 30s procreates with a guy in his 40s.

How do females with autism have worse social skills though? Surely they have better. Females have better social skills in general, the social part of their brain is larger or whatever. It's partly why Autism doesn't effect them as badly.
In a study that was posted here a few months ago it showed that females with Autism have worse social skills than men, but more academic/social/professional/romantic success.

Autistic foids live the same life as nt foids.

Autistic foids live the same life as nt foids.
Basically yes, maybe a tiny bit worse, but nothing compared to what autistic males endure. Generally speaking: When you are a man with a chronic illness (especially one that isn't well-known) or with a mental health issue you have it a dozens time worse. Women still have a worse life when they have these problems than healthy women, but for men it's nightmare mode.

Sounds like you'll end up as a beta buck provider and get Chad's leftovers.
As an autist, you will probably fall head over heels for the first woman that gives you any attention, and she will use you as a tool.
Don't fall for it fellow autistcel, don't be a beta provider cuck.
As for me, this doesn't apply because truecel.

For normies of course yes, don't get it how they can study/work and then have the energy to go to parties/to the gym
Maybe it's because they live with bluepilled thinking and live with some blissful ignorance?

Open world games are a nice cope

You're supposed to be chad
True.

Evidently he is shit out of luck in that department. Might as well find some enjoyment instead of spending his life failing at role playing a break dancing chad.

Sounds like you'll end up as a beta buck provider and get Chad's leftovers.
As an autist, you will probably fall head over heels for the first woman that gives you any attention, and she will use you as a tool.
Don't fall for it fellow autistcel, don't be a beta provider cuck.
As for me, this doesn't apply because truecel.
Great advice tbh.

Thanks. Manage to get invested in things occasionally. Some subjects still fascinate me, especially optogenetics, sensory systems of animals (especially fish), certain branches of zoology and toxicology, but reading about it has become harder.
Can you study any of these things (in school) or work toward a job in these fields?

Didn't go after her because I wanted to exploit her or something like that, how could I? Have the same problem as she has. Wanted someone who had the same interests/perspectives in life, why would I want a stacy who is a) not interested in anything I do/say, b) has no common ground with me, c) completely different demands?
I wasn't referring to you op I was referring to you saying that autistic women want NT chads and I was saying that it's mutual and that men love to play savior.

Men purposefully seek out vulnerable/weak women because if a man is not useful to a woman, he's getting cucked. Ergo, the weaker a woman is, the more useful his existence in her life will be. This is why men go for disabled/poor/orphaned/abused females. Because there are biological incentives behind it.

I wasn't referring to you op I was referring to you saying that autistic women want NT chads and I was saying that it's mutual and that men love to play savior.
Thanks, sorry for misunderstanding.
Men purposefully seek out vulnerable/weak women because if a man is not useful to a woman, he's getting cucked. Ergo, the weaker a woman is, the more useful his existence in her life will be. This is why men go for disabled/poor/orphaned/abused females. Because there are biological incentives behind it.

high IQ, this basically guarantees him the right to breed because his genetics is superior to hers leaving her with hypothetically no choice but his because the top percent of men wouldn't go for her.

She unironically told me that it seemed like my life only consisted out of working/studying, watching TV, reading books about animals/medicine and sleeping and that I should get my life in order and do something else.
"Do you do something else except those things?"
Do normies do more than that? How many of them really have hobbies? Maybe they play video games and watch less shows, or hear music instead of reading, or are a fan of a sports team but is that so much differently?

I don't think your activities were the problem. The average person doesn't do much more. You could have learned to play instruments and it wouldn't change her view about you. The problem is that you have like you said no social group/friends. They automatically assume you have no life and you are a boring person, if you are friendless.

high IQ, this basically guarantees him the right to breed because his genetics is superior to hers leaving her with hypothetically no choice but his because the top percent of men wouldn't go for her.
This is also why roastie career whores hate it when men in their 30s go for 16-19 year olds. They KNOW deep down these teen girls are vulnerable, and have lower standards, which makes it easier for the man to successfully reproduce with them while also making said teen girl happy/content in her relationship. JFL I saw reddit post 2 days ago of some cucked as fuck father moaning about how his 17 year old daughter is dating a 25 year old man because MUH AGE GAP even though from what he said, both were content

Do normies do more than that? How many of them really have hobbies? Maybe they play video games and watch less shows, or hear music instead of reading, or are a fan of a sports team but is that so much differently?

I don't think your activities were the problem. The average person doesn't do much more. You could have learned to play instruments and it wouldn't change her view about you. The problem is that you have like you said no social group/friends. They automatically assume you have no life and you are a boring person, if you are friendless.
Yes. Probably only a pretext. And high IQ post.

This is also why roastie career whores hate it when men in their 30s go for 16-19 year olds. They KNOW deep down these teen girls are vulnerable, and have lower standards, which makes it easier for the man to successfully reproduce with them while also making said teen girl happy/content in her relationship. JFL I saw reddit post 2 days ago of some cucked as fuck father moaning about how his 17 year old daughter is dating a 25 year old man because MUH AGE GAP even though from what he said, both were content
Why do women hate it when other women date men of lower genetic quality? what does it signal? I've seen women hate on other women for dating and reproducing with ugly guys but why do they care? it doesn't affect them.

Why do women hate it when other women date men of lower genetic quality? what does it signal? I've seen women hate on other women for dating and reproducing with ugly guys but why do they care? it doesn't affect them.
Because a female's biological drive is to ensure the death of ALL subhuman males. It doesn't matter that the ugly male is not reproducing with her, the fact that he's reproducing with ANY womb in the first place rubs her the wrong way. I've said this before, but I cannot emphasize it ENOUGH: ALL THROUGHOUT human history, females have only TOLERATED the existence of subhuman males because we were needed for food/shelter/protection, if females could they would ALL GO FOR NOTHING BUT CHAD while cucking betas.

This is what you are seeing now with technology making male strength unnecessary. Females actively encouraging one another to chase Chad only and to cuck their beta husbands. The more you understand sexuality the more you understand the way cultures in the past worked and why they had such "barbaric" laws.

During my studies/work I got to know an autistic girl and thought that this could finally lead to somewhere. We also had some of the same interests (like biology/medicine). We talked often about these subjects, it's rare to find someone remotely interested in that. Really thought that I had won the lottery.
Then the following quotes: "You should really get a life!" She thought that I was obsessing too hard about it and that I didn't have any remotely normal life at all. She unironically told me that it seemed like my life only consisted out of working/studying, watching TV, reading books about animals/medicine and sleeping and that I should get my life in order and do something else.
"Do you do something else except those things?" was unironically one of her questions, the honest answer was "No!", I do nothing in my life except those things, due to having motoric problems I never learned sports/dancing/playing instruments because the efforts were fruitless anyways, I also don't go out because of them (especially due to my way of walking/grabbing stuff with my hands), from my parents I only learned how to be a good/efficient worker and I only had one friend in my entire life. Jfl, made me extremely sad because not even autistic women could relate to anything I experienced (not even talking about my school experiences/12 years of bullying or the other stuff with major depression/no interest in living). Not only do autistic girls have it easier socially (despite worse social skills), but they also don't "suffer" from "obsessions" as much as males.
Even autistic women (who should be able to relate to my life experiences due to having the same problem) tell me that I am a fucking failure of a human being, was years ago and the last time I approached a woman. Even autistic women want NT chads. Not even she was interested in me/anything from me. This was the last time I ever approached a woman. Jfl, Autism is a joke when it affects women, the symptoms suddenly disappear when a tall NT chad appears. A meme disease in one gender, a death sentence in another.

A few years after that conversation my life is even more fucked up, nowadays I only listen to music the entire day, rarely put effort into anything anymore and have a completely fucked up sleep rhythm, mostly sit on the computer or learn the absolute basics for an education/job that doesn't even interest me anymore just to keep being employed, then I work out in the night after learning the basics of muscle training (am shitty in it, but do it due to feeling better afterwards) until I fall asleep and then I do the same thing the next day after suppressing my headaches with Aspirin, I cannot read anything anymore because my eyesight/attention span is fucked up (see things double/blurry) and if it came to me I would just watch TV all day, I also have compulsions (checking doors if they are locked/counting stuff). Hate everything about my life.
Yup, brutal.
Lay off the aspirin, that shit ruins your gut.

Autistic femoids can at best relate to gigachads with aspergers. If you think there's a femoid that can even hope to relate to an ugly autist you're dreaming.

Autistic femoids can at best relate to gigachads with aspergers. If you think there's a femoid that can even hope to relate to an ugly autist you're dreaming.

Another Brilliant Post boyo keep it up.

Thinking whore holes can lose in life in any possible way is bluepilled and cringe. There is nothing that could ever tank the SMV of a hole. Autistic OCD schizophrenic hole with a deformed face and is in a wheelchair? Same SMV as Giga Chad

Thinking whore holes can lose in life in any possible way is bluepilled and cringe. There is nothing that could ever tank the SMV of a hole. Autistic OCD schizophrenic hole with a deformed face and is in a wheelchair? Same SMV as Giga Chad
Never said anything different. Was years ago as I still believed in retarded shit like "Just wait, bro", today I know better.

An autistic male is a ‘creep’ by society logic but autistic female by female logic? Sweet and cute, by society logic of course.

AWALT
6hn8bujjuge11

I feel for you brothercel

Foid autism jfl what an insult to people like you who actually suffer from that shit

Jfl, Autism is a joke when it affects women, the symptoms suddenly disappear when a tall NT chad appears. A meme disease in one gender, a death sentence in another.

Your motoric skills ring a bell. Ever heard of NVLD?

parents I only learned how to be a good/efficient worker and I only had one friend in my entire life. Jfl, made me extremely sad because not even autistic women could relate to anything I experienced (not even talking about my school experiences/12 years of bullying or the other stuff with major depression/no interest in living
Of all the users here I relate to you the most. I would be honored to be friends with you.

I feel for you brothercel

Foid autism jfl what an insult to people like you who actually suffer from that shit
This tbh.
Your motoric skills ring a bell. Ever heard of NVLD?

Never. Thanks. Read it, sounds extremely coherent with everything I experienced. Except the handwriting problem, could write before entering school due to helicopter parenting. But the rest is completely consistent:
  • IQ average/below average with extreme problems in spatial thinking/pattern recognition and high verbal talent (got everything from 80 to 110, mostly around 100), had good grades mostly with troubles in physics/math, problems in math went away after I saw it as a verbal process and as real skill became unimportant (due to calculators), physics was something I always failed in (especially optics/electricity, while radioactivity was something I was good in)
  • social incompetence/not knowing what's normal in a situation (often emotionally misunderstanding certain subjects)
  • no spatial thinking (have problems with estimating distances/velocities in traffic, have to look at models to remotely understand spatial stuff in chemistry/anatomy, hit my body -especially shoulders- on objects quite often)
  • problems with voice/facial expression
Have always thought that autism was maybe a wrong diagnosis - have some symptoms like sometimes extreme interets (but they got away as I grew older/more bored with life), but otherwise I lack many other symptoms (like not being able to lie, was completely shitty in lying, but still lied when I got bad grades/trouble in school for example, was also someone who didn't like routine and wanted to change stuff quite often). And I also got other diagnoses before it (like ADHD). It should also be said that I had problems with oxygen access at birth, but brain scans revealed no significant damages. Thank you for telling me about that disorder, never knew that it even existed.
Of all the users here I relate to you the most. I would be honored to be friends with you.
Same, brocel. Love your threads ngl. Would love to reciprocate your words in that regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back