Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal racepill from Incel TV.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

TLDW: It's over for sandniggers.

Still waiting on the GrEYcel pill video. #GLM

Thinking about going to the middle east

@FACEandLMS and incelTV are normies, jfl at an incel getting that many views and rhat popular, plus they voice and nt mog
is it true that @FACEandLMS got laid free before?

I heard that inceltv was caught having an alt on a reddit sub that was basically anti white hatred. Makes perfect sense from his videos that Ive watched maybe 5 minutes of. Just lol @ any white incel that listens to that clown, he is a jewish and progressive shill cuckold who needs to be deported back to the hell hole his ancestors came from and to stop living off of (while berating!) the white man.

I heard that inceltv was caught having an alt on a reddit sub that was basically anti white hatred. Makes perfect sense from his videos that Ive watched maybe 5 minutes of. Just lol @ any white incel that listens to that clown, he is a jewish and progressive shill cuckold who needs to be deported back to the hell hole his ancestors came from and to stop living off of (while berating!) the white man.
I'm pretty sure Incel TV is a sandnigger.

gove proof
I'm pretty sure Incel TV is a sandnigger.

Anyone not banned on YouTube doesn’t belong here. Just using our name as clickbait

no no no enough blackpilling for today I'm not watching it

Fakecel if you think SEAmaxxing is "beneath you" because you're a superior white specimen who only white women are worthy of. It would be like saying you are only interested in 8+/10 women and you're an incel because they won't give you the time of day.
Fakecel if you don't want to go back to Africa and ascend with the 5'2 pygmy african women. The difference being that you going back to your country and cultural homeland is actually plausible and makes sense, while some random white guy in the south going 600000 miles to thailand to marry some gook in a hut to have mixed race hellspawns makes no sense.

You wanna talk about SEAmaxxing? How about you go back to your homeland. Thats what ethnics can do, and it makes more sense than me "seamaxxing"

It's over for sandniggers.
Did it ever really began? JFL
Fakecel if you don't want to go back to Africa and ascend with the 5'2 pygmy african women. The difference being that you going back to your country and cultural homeland is actually plausible and makes sense, while some random white guy in the south going 600000 miles to thailand to marry some gook in a hut to have mixed race hellspawns makes no sense.

You wanna talk about SEAmaxxing? How about you go back to your homeland. Thats what ethnics can do, and it makes more sense than me "seamaxxing"
This tbh

Huge difference between going to your native race country and being an absolute stranger to a culture you dont belong to.

Brutal, I have being a sand nigger.

"Africa" is not a homeland. It's a continent with thousands of different cultures. Africa has more biodiversity race wise than non-African races combined. Genetically speaking there's less of a genetic difference from you SEAmaxxing than an american black going to a random African nation.

That's not even getting into that as a white you mog the native population and have a distinct objective advantage in getting a asian gf, compared to an american black having to compete with the already existing african population.
Huge difference between going to your native race country and being an absolute stranger to a culture you dont belong to.
Do you think Africa is one huge monoculture?

Last edited:
"Africa" is not a homeland. It's a continent with thousands of different cultures. Africa has more biodiversity race wise than non-African races combined. Genetically speaking there's less of a genetic difference from you SEAmaxxing than an american black going to a random African nation.
Yeah some gook in a hut that’s lived 50000 years on a rice paddy is more in tune with me than with you in west Africa or god knows where. Obviously I know American blacks are mutted as fuck (thank the Jews) and are continuing to be mutted thanks to coal burners, but you’re still light skin and there’s those tests or whatever that show what part of Africa you’re from. Either way, that 20-50% west or East African is more than my 0% Thai
That's not even getting into that as a white you mog the native population and have a distinct objective advantage in getting a asian gf, compared to an american black having to compete with the already existing african population.
You mog the native population as a light skin and as a more than 5’2 male. Read about Liberia and how the American blacks fucking raped the African blacks. You mog the existing population by your own definition either (considering you are more “white”)
No but there’s no point in distinction considering they haven’t done anything. Why care so nuance like if it’s about a people that couldn’t even invent the wheel?

You aren't lying. If I ever Back2Africamaxx it'll be strictly to leave (((Western culture))) behind, but if you don't pull anything here, don't expect to pull anything there. You'd still be Betabuxx deluxe over there. No need to travel a gorillion miles to do that.

Many of them would still consider you an outsider even if you do share a skin color, so you'll still run into the glass ceiling issue over there. Actual Africans probably mog the typical mutt Black Americans as well. Much more prominent & pronounced facial bones, which is why you seem more of them as high fashion models than Black americans.

Just watched it, very brutal indeed. IncelTv is a good blackpill yt channel

The only brutal racepill is that whatever race that incelTV guy is, it's probably a low iQ race.

Just another JBW-video as pretty much every video I've seen from this guy. Can someone tell this guy that there is such a thing as lenses? His JBW video had 10 minutes of this blue eyes-shit in it as well.

The only brutal racepill is that whatever race that incelTV guy is, it's probably a low iQ race.

Just another JBW-video as pretty much every video I've seen from this guy. Can someone tell this guy that there is such a thing as lenses? His JBW video had 10 minutes of this blue eyes-shit in it as well.
I'm an Egyptian sand nigger and I can confirm everything in this video is true.

What is your pheno? Egyptians vary a lot, many just look Med.
idk what technical classification I fall into, I'm just an ugly sand nigger.

I'm an Egyptian sand nigger and I can confirm everything in this video is true.
Yeah this is like a BLM-supporter telling me that everything BLM cries about is true. Go buy blue lenses.

That is like no proof at all. It's just somebody fuck knows who saying something.
Yeah but it’s perfectly viable considering the tones and types of content he pushes out.

“Wow, the guy who’s been secretly psy oping and gaslighting white incels to (falsely) get their hopes up and leave the community he’s in also has allegations of him hating whites? Surely can’t be a coincidence”

again, any whites that listen to a nonwhite voice on inceldom as their main information are giga cucked. These people do not want you around and have no problems stringing you up and selling you to the progressive juden. Terrible idea!

Yeah but it’s perfectly viable considering the tones and types of content he pushes out.

“Wow, the guy who’s been secretly psy oping and gaslighting white incels to (falsely) get their hopes up and leave the community he’s in also has allegations of him hating whites? Surely can’t be a coincidence”

again, any whites that listen to a nonwhite voice on inceldom as their main information are giga cucked. These people do not want you around and have no problems stringing you up and selling you to the progressive juden. Terrible idea!

I don't really see a point in watching and following those cel channels blackpill was already solved but how exactly would he get cels to leave the community? There is only one way to leave the cel community and it is to ascend if whatever the fuck he is doing is helping cels ascend then gods speed to him can't really see how this is a bad thing though most of those 'ascend' stories are fakecel normies or mentalcels so yeah...

I don't really see a point in watching and following those cel channels blackpill was already solved but how exactly would he get cels to leave the community?
There is only one way to leave the cel community
False. Let me present an example
Person B: “Hey person A hey person A, you’re not part of this community! You can do _____!”

Person A: oh I can? I don’t have to be here? I’ll do that straight away! *person a cannot do what person b says he can do because person B is lying*

Person A: “hey, I can’t do ____!”

Person B: “you’re still not part of the community!!! You are lying and can do ____! *berates him for remainder of stay until person A leaves or kills himself because of lack of community*”
and it is to ascend if whatever the fuck he is doing is helping cels ascend then gods speed to him can't really see how this is a bad thing though most of those 'ascend' stories are fakecel normies or mentalcels so yeah...
He’s not. He’s gaslighting people and then running them off when they are unable to do said gaslighted action. It’s progressive astroturfing to devoid people of community so they kill themself. This is an astroturfed tactic. If you make someone believe they can do something impossible they will do so until they die or cannot try any longer. If they stop continue berating them until they continue the impossible task or leave.

nonwhites don’t want whites here and whites (shouldn’t) want nonwhites here. You’ve seen it and I’ve seen it (the shitskin aggression upon the naive white male on this very forum). This is an attempt to run whites off of incel boards despite us having it the hardest of any race and it’s progressive Judaism. They don’t even hide it. All inceltvs “dating racism” shenanigans literally has been uttered by buzzfeed, vox, AND mtv.

Last edited:
No but there’s no point in distinction considering they haven’t done anything. Why care so nuance like if it’s about a people that couldn’t even invent the wheel?
Technology is arguably directly responsible for your inceldom, but you're going to turn around and criticize Africans for their technological lagging? That's not even getting into some African cultures weren't *that* far behind, independently entering the iron age and having empires. The industrial revolution and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race.

Technology is arguably directly responsible for your inceldom,
No progressivism is. Combine the future tech with the past thinking.
but you're going to turn around and criticize Africans for their technological lagging?
Yes, because not inventing the phone is not the same as not inventing the fucking WHEEL.
That's not even getting into some African cultures weren't *that* far behind, independently entering the iron age and having empires. The industrial revolution and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race.
Yeah ok that’s why the entire continent got raped by a European contingent force 500 strong.

Yeah ok that’s why the entire continent got raped by a European contingent force 500 strong.
That's Central America you're thinking of.
Scramble for Africa was shortly before WWI (between 1881 and 1914), basically criticizing Africans for not being able to compete with near WW1 technology without an industrial base. And even then there was many places Europeans simply couldn't penetrate.
FYI Africa has had civilizations Greeks and Romans respected at the same time they were saying Nordics were savages who couldn't be civilized.
The Halo effect is so powerful Nordics became the face of Europe anyways.

Oh by the way Europeans didn't invent the wheel either, it was spread to them from the Middle East.

Last edited:
FYI Africa has had civilizations Greeks and Romans respected at the same time they were saying Nordics were savages who couldn't be civilized.
Romans said that because they saw the Germanic tribes as a threat. Demonizing your enemy is the first step in any effective war propaganda.

Tacitus was one of the few honest Romans when describing the Germans that lived in Europe 2000 years ago:

"Thus with their virtue protected they live uncorrupted by the allurements of public shows or the stimulant of feastings. Clandestine correspondence is equally unknown to men and women. Very rare for so numerous a population is adultery, the punishment for which is prompt, and in the husband’s power. Having cut off the hair of the adulteress and stripped her naked, he expels her from the house in the presence of her kinsfolk, and then flogs her through the whole village. The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband. No one in Germany laughs at vice, nor do they call it the fashion to corrupt and to be corrupted. Still better is the condition of those states in which only maidens are given in marriage, and where the hopes and expectations of a bride are then finally terminated. They receive one husband, as having one body and one life, that they may have no thoughts beyond, no further-reaching desires, that they may love not so much the husband as the married state. To limit the number of children or to destroy any of their subsequent offspring is accounted infamous, and good habits are here more effectual than good laws elsewhere."

The late Romans, just like the late ancient Greeks, were ethically inferior to the Germanics. They sodomized each other and had degenerate feasts every other day, not unlike the state of the modern world, perhaps. They also had sex with their slaves (mostly Germanics) and were too degenerate to fight, so they hired mercenaries from elsewhere, (also mostly Germanics) to fight for Rome.

Last edited:
That's Central America you're thinking of.
No, that’s all of the world. India was conquered by 2 brigades ffs. European nations controlled empires with populations 100x its home nations size. You guys literally just suck balls and got BTFO
without an industrial base. And even then there was many places Europeans simply couldn't penetrate.
That's not cuz of niggers idiot, thats because of malaria. Once malaria vaccine was invented Africa got fucking raped. You're conflating disease from being in a place youve never been before to some kind of nigga morale boost.
The Halo effect is so powerful Nordics became the face of Europe anyways.
Yeah but they weren't black. Yes, people did go to Africa and they did prosper, and they were not black. That digs you into an even deeper hole. If European, Arab, and Levantine farmers farmed your land better than you could despite living on it for 4,000 years and doing better centuries ago than your farmers are doing now all you're saying is that yes it is your races problem and not the lands problem. Nordics became the face of Europe because the romans moved upwards and the anglosphere became dominant, which makes sense considering the anglosphere and west/northern europeans have invented virtually everything in the modern world.
Oh by the way Europeans didn't invent the wheel either, it was spread to them from the Middle East.
Everyone in eurasia invented the wheel because we don't have the average IQ of a monkey. Aboriginals and Africans are the only ones who lacked literal stone age basic technology. Indo Europeans and Indo Aryans had horses and the wheel before history was even recorded. It took your ass 7,000 years to adopt it. They had the wheel so hard they went into india btfo the indians and created the caste system and hinduism, but you're not ready for that hyper racepill.

Last edited:
You should make a really detailed race realism thread @BummerDrummer. I’m not no self hater but race realism is evident. @me to I will read.

Everyone in eurasia invented the wheel because we don't have the average IQ of a monkey.
No, it was only invented once in Mesopotamia and spread from there. This is the problem with racists. Try actually learning history instead of parroting hearsay from other racist self proclaimed academics.

No, it was only invented once in Mesopotamia and spread from there. This is the problem with racists. Try actually learning history instead of parroting hearsay from other racist self proclaimed academics.
Gigacope. The Mesopotamians were white.

You'd have to deport over 90% of Americans.

Fuck that shit nigga most of arabs who immigrated to europe are males and a good portion of them are thugmaxxers i don't want that trash here.
Well they technically dont count because they can get laid anywhere anyways.

Just like chadriguez or tyrone getting laid in white countries, traveling to get pussy is pointless for them.

This tbh i had to unsubscribe because all he posts now its jbw

No? You’re trying to say a basic primitive invention made during very possibly the late Neolithic age can be attritbuted to one person. I don’t think japan got their idea to invent the wheel from the Mesopotamians. Also there’s ample evidence that they didn’t even invent the wheel first and it was indo Europeans as I said.

Don’t forget a lot of races where happy in their mud huts before whitey came by and stole their resources

Now they can’t afford their mud huts :feelshaha:

It’s not a one way street with that shit

Anyway I think IncelTV is a sandcel in one of those useless euro countries where they’re all 6’5

So he gets mogged constantly of course he’s mad

I’d personally be more angry about getting stuck in one of those honky nations because they’re all broke and eat sausages all day:feelspuke:

Heil Hitler White Power:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Brutal United Africapill bro

There's a vaccine for that
No? You’re trying to say a basic primitive invention made during very possibly the late Neolithic age can be attritbuted to one person. I don’t think japan got their idea to invent the wheel from the Mesopotamians. Also there’s ample evidence that they didn’t even invent the wheel first and it was indo Europeans as I said.

At least they used levers...

I knew @tehgymcel420 would have fun with this one as soon as it came out.