Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Racepill (suicidal ethnics do not enter)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
There’s a phenomena known as “Black Dog Syndrome” where animals with dark coats are less likely to be adopted and more likely to be euthanized. On the contrary, white coated animals are significantly more likely to be adopted and less likely to be euthanized. The point being is that light colors are universally seen as exotic. This applies to realms beyond human behavior and into the animal kingdom as well. It’s a universal constant in nature. White is seen as exotic, special and high status and can halo you very powerfully. On the contrary. Darker colors are seen as generic, bland, and low status. Brutal. White always wins

https://www.cesarsway.com/what-is-black-dog-syndrome/

Animals with blue/green eyes are also more expensive. There is also a superstition among Muslims that black animals are demons in disguise.

it's their personalities sweetie :soy:

Damn, not even the dog pill is safe from the race pill.

It's also called big black dog syndrome BBD. ffs you can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
There’s a phenomena known as “Black Dog Syndrome” where animals with dark coats are less likely to be adopted and more likely to be euthanized.
This applies to humans too.

whites always win

I will just bring a black dog to this forum to acknowledge why they're suffering.

I will just bring a black dog to this forum to acknowledge why they're suffering.
hahaha is that code for Black Male Cock?

Ask @BummerDrummer he may like it?

Not to sounds like a foid (not all X blabla, my unique tastes teehee :soy: ) but i've always loved dark cats and dogs

wait what

Animals with blue/green eyes are also more expensive. There is also a superstition among Muslims that black animals are demons in disguise.
@gymletethnicel you left a racepilled religion

You’re literally a Jew who promotes racemixxing. If anyone here liked black male cock it’s you

Dog can get pussy

Dogs should just run BBC game [Big Black Canine game]

this