Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Brutal racepill] Video of nig foids at uni talking about how much they love only Chad dicks

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Took this recording while overhearing some nig foids in a uni talk about how much they hate black men and only go for white guys.

Transcript
Foid 1: I’m more into lightskin boys.
Foid 2: Me too, I’m more into lightskin boys.
Foid 1: Yes! I just had this convo– was it you?
Foid 2: It’s because I grew up in a white ass town and now I can’t break it. White boys are fucking trash, I’ll tell you that.
Foid 1: See, all of them like black boys, but I don’t like the black boys!
Foid 3: I haven’t dated a black boy but in the eighth grade.
Foid 1: I’ve never dated a black boy.
Foid 2: I’ve never dated a black boy, I think.
Foid 1: I know!

Foid 1: There are so many black guys here but I don’t think they’re attractive.
Foid 2: Yeah I know, they’ll hit on me all they want, they could be really nice people but I don’t find them attractive!
Foid 1: And then they’re like, well that’s kinda racist, and I’m like
Foid 2: No it’s not. I am just not attracted to them. Like for example, I’m not attracted to Asian men, nobody thinks anything’s wrong with that

Foids are more racist and self-hating than Nazis. All ethnic foids are white supremacists who want to ethnically genocide their own race

Wtf I can't post the videos I've tried attaching them to this post and everything
If you want them, link below (hit the triangle play button next to each of the two files):

Last edited:
Wtf I can't post the videos I've tried attaching them to this post and everything
If you want them, download link below (not virus srs):
JFL nice try

lightskin != white

lightskin is literally lightskin black

but you still raise good point

foid(spec.niggress) want lightskin or whiter looking men over darking ones despite looking like they came from the jungles of Congo or the deserts of South Sudan or Uganda

Light skin = light skinned black guys

The wording in the OP makes everyone involved sound like non Americans tho

Also JFL at ricecels still catching strays from that foid

They still manage to bring up ricecels and treat them like subhumans... :feelspuke:

lifefuel for lightskin blackcels

I like how many blacks are shameless about hating swirling. They are the only racial group that can get away with that shit.

Cuck
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

stopping the jews and globalism would put a stop to this eventually, but muh stormfronters
Also JFL at ricecels still catching strays from that foid
Jesus

Light skin means mixed black op. But yes it's true black people are obsessed with trying to not be black, being lightskinned is a massive status symbol.

They'd better be lightskinned themselves, because this is exactly how I feel about dark skinned black women.

light skin of every race is higher caste / social status

same in south america, china, black community in usa, blah blah

It doesn't matter the colour of your skin as long as you're always smiling. Smile and you will get anything from life. You just need to smile.

just lol @ blackcels complaining how their women dont want them
Images 25

Light skin means mixed black op. But yes it's true black people are obsessed with trying to not be black, being lightskinned is a massive status symbol.
This is definitely not true for men. They don’t like average looking light skin guys and will take an average looking chocolate guy before an avg looking light guy. Ask me how I know :’(

Sick of whores tbh

lightskin != white

foid(spec.niggress) want lightskin or whiter looking men over darking ones despite looking like they came from the jungles of Congo or the deserts of South Sudan or Uganda
lmao
it’s true

i dont want to fuck nigress

lightskin != white

Image result for when the coping is too strong

that chart cant be accurate I dont see any black guys with asians period nor do I hear about them talking about them
it just states that blacks go for noodles the most, it doesnt necessarily mean they got into relationships

They still manage to bring up ricecels and treat them like subhumans... :feelspuke:

that moment when asian men earn twice as much as black men in the U.S., on average, but are considered socially and culturally inferior

it just states that blacks go for noodles the most, it doesnt necessarily mean they got into relationships
I understand that I just find it hard to believe that women that make up such a small portion of the population get so many offers. Where I live you barely see asian foids

I understand that I just find it hard to believe that women that make up such a small portion of the population get so many offers. Where I live you barely see asian foids
there are tons of noodles in big cities like la ny london melbourne, international students flood those places too

that moment when asian men earn twice as much as black men in the U.S., on average, but are considered socially and culturally inferior

Any social system that allows women to express their sexuality with total freeness will turn former desirable qualities such as being a good provider or having a decent education into terciary complements with little to no influence.

Cultures that search for surveillance and aggressiveness will endure and even thrive
Culture that search for pasiveness and education will be outclassed

They sound retarded. Honestly I couldn’t care less about being deemed as undesirable by whores, they’re not the ones I want as life partners and I wouldn’t have much in common with them anyway.

They sound retarded. Honestly I couldn’t care less about being deemed as undesirable by whores, they’re not the ones I want as life partners and I wouldn’t have much in common with them anyway.
They are retarded dumb idiot party sluts