Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal racepill

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
I have a fake on facebook to infiltrate groups and study blackpill and I came across a brutal racepill. I joined a religious relationship group and this dark-skinned mestizo Chad got less attention than this white high tier normie.

Screenshot 20201010 07302501

FB IMG 1602326426244

Screenshot 20201010 07375701

just be good looking br0

Not white, looks like a light skin BR hue

Do you guys think that this guy is a Chadlite too?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201012-110649~01.png
    Screenshot_20201012-110649~01.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 43
I don't know who mogs who here. Both are same I guess

I don't know who mogs who here. Both are same I guess
The lighter mestizo is skynny fat and looks more feminine, the darker chadlite is more masculine. In my opinion the darker guy mogs him to oblivion.

The lighter mestizo is fat skynny and looks more feminine, the darker chadlite is more masculine. In my opinion the darker guy mogs him to oblivion.
Oblivion? Eh I don't think so. The lighter one is skinnyfat yet still looks decent. He will mog once he loose fat. Darker guy slightly mogs right now but lighter has more potential.

The mestizo is a 6 tops and the white guy is a high tier normie. Not that much of a difference. But either way the white will win because Brazilians worship whites

All of them mog me brutally

the whiter you are the more brazilian femons will like you, you'll have to get a lot of looks to compensate for your pheno

guy in the first pic still mogs me tho