Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal reddit thread on JBW theory (ethnics don't enter)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Meh, you're just a little biased or maybe the place where you live is like that? I've been to plenty places and I (Asian) went for all men. I loved *all of them*. Tanned skin, pale skin, red hair, black hair, brown hair, curly hair, beard, no beard, short (as in: 5'2" as a reference, I am 5'3"), tall, skinny, chubby. *ALL OF THEM*. What mattered to me was their character and their personality traits.

= all kinds of white. Typical noodlewhore :feelskek:

I am Hispanic. I grew up in a white town, went to a white school and white church. I saw mostly white men on TV and movies.

I prefer alternative music, some rock. I can't stand hip hop, rap, etc. Most alternative music artists are white people.

I have a preferred look (tall, brown hair, blue eyes, nice smile) but I will date outside of this. I'm not going to exclude a man if he has blonde hair or is average height.

What I notice is when I am swiping, 98% of the men I like are white. I don't do it BECAUSE they are white...it's just what I find attractive.

Part of this is because it is what I'm used to seeing. Part of it is because that's who has an Imagine Dragons tshirt on in the photo.

The few nonwhite men I swipe right on are the very cream of the crop. They look like: Sendhil Ramamurthy, Daniel Dae Kim, Shemar Moore, Idris Elba, and Diego Luna.

I am a bit embarrassed to admit this...but I swear it is not on purpose. I just seem to be more used to white features (Plus 75% of the men that appear in my feed are white.)

:feelsrope:

i see more comments saying they like ethnic people than whites tbh, i legit thinking in primarily white western countries uk, US foids are attracted to ethnics more if they are 5 +

That same noodlewhore claims herself biologist and said she dated mostly white guys in her reply to this Hispanic girl.

Last edited:
That same noodlewhore claims herself biologist and said she dated mostly white guys in her reply to this Hispanic girl.
She also said Asian guys look like her brothers jfl.

"I don't do it BECAUSE they are white...it's just what I find attractive."

Good one.