Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Brutal] Sister would not stand next to me for a picture

abandonhope7

abandonhope7

Greycel
This happened a few months back. We were at my cousins house for a holiday get together and then they started taking pictures. I went and stood next my younger sister (my only sibling) and I kid you not, she said "eww" and moved to the other side. At first i thought it was just typical siblings giving each other a hard time, but then i thought about it, shit like this has happened so many times with her. She has never taken a picture with me for social media etc. It became pretty evident that she's ashamed of me for being an ugly incel and don't want people to know that we are related. Ever since that incident, I have not spoken to her and plan not to either. One of the most brutally depressing realizations of lookism that I ever experienced. Imagine, if your own blood who you shared a bond with and grew up under same roof thinks so lowly of you, why would another foid ever treat you with any respect?

its over for siblingcels

Chad only even for family gatherings.

Remember this if she ever comes to you for help. FUCK YOU!

That's brutal. My sister was always mean to me in the past but now she just ignores me

Chad only even for family gatherings.

Remember this if she ever comes to you for help. FUCK YOU!

I have helped her countless fcking times bro with money and everything. So fcking hurtful. I have pretty much cut off all communications with her. I had overlooked a lot of things in the past but it was the last straw. She sees me nothing more than a piece of shit just like every other foid. Nothing will ever erase that moment from my memory.

What’s the age difference between you? Have you ever been on good terms?

My sister is an asshole towards me but it's all in good fun, you never know.

brutal sisterpill

What’s the age difference between you? Have you ever been on good terms?

I am 4 years older. we grew up pretty close but don't really talk much as adults. Not really on bad terms until now, just hardly text each other unless she needs something or it's something involving our parents. I have always felt like she was ashamed of me. She prefers to spend time with my cousins over me who are no surprise better looking normies.

My sister is an asshole towards me but it's all in good fun, you never know.

I totally get good playfully giving your sibling shit but this was malicious man.

I am 4 years older. we grew up pretty close but don't really talk much as adults. Not really on bad terms until now, just hardly text each other unless she needs something or it's something involving our parents. I have always felt like she was ashamed of me. She prefers to spend time with my cousins over me who are no surprise better looking normies.
You’re in your 20s and she said “ew” when you stood next to her? Is she a teenager?

You’re in your 20s and she said “ew” when you stood next to her? Is she a teenager?

no im 31 oldcel and shes 27. I would not have taken it seriously if she was still some teenager.

what a cunt. you need to treat her as if she doesn't exist.

what a cunt. you need to treat her as if she doesn't exist.

I have done exactly that. Nothing she will do or say can ever make it right because she has exposed how she really think of me, whether it was unintentional or intentional doesn't matter.

I have done exactly that. Nothing she will do or say can ever make it right because she has exposed how she really think of me, whether it was unintentional or intentional doesn't matter.
what will you do if one day she asks you "you have been acting distant to me lately..what's wrong with you?"

what will you do if one day she asks you "you have been acting distant to me lately..what's wrong with you?"

She knows exactly why, but I have a list of things in my mind that I will tell her for the last time and go completely no contact. She already knew that i have very low selft esteem and she used me as a way to prop herself up as I am sure she has her own insecurities even thought she is way better looking than me in comparison. Let it be a lesson to not treat any human being like that let alone your own blood sibling.

Last edited:
She knows exactly why, but I have a list of things in my mind that I will tell her for the last time and go completely no contact. Let it be a lesson to not treat any human being like that let alone your own blood sibling.
thing is she probably won't care if some sub-8 male decides to ignore her. she wants us all dead anyways. it's in her genes as a foid.

no im 31 oldcel and shes 27. I would not have taken it seriously if she was still some teenager.
That is very immature for a 27 year old. How often do you see her?

brutal. further proof, that family hates ugly men. for this reason I would easily sell out my family if was give sufficient compensation and moral fagging for family is soyboy trait. One should only care for himself and no one else.

thing is she probably won't care if some sub-8 male decides to ignore her. she wants us all dead anyways. it's in her genes as a foid.

precisely. I don't think she cares much for our relationship that's why in her mind she can treat me like dirt. In comparison, she cares much more about my cousins (who are good looking) who she maintains a close contact with via text/social media.

That is very immature for a 27 year old. How often do you see her?

only 2-3 times a year with almost no texting or social media contact, last text i received from her was to wish me happy birthday, at the very end of the day mind you ( literally "happy birthday" with not even an exclamation mark) and I ignored it.

Now that I think of it, I've never had a picture with my sister either.
I actually now why

Damn the agepill really hurts to know the truth. I thought you were both just teens.

brutal. further proof, that family hates ugly men. for this reason I would easily sell out my family if was give sufficient compensation and moral fagging for family is soyboy trait. One should only care for himself and no one else.

It's a well known fact in psychology that lookism exists within family too; the better looking sibling or siblings receive preferential treatment and are able to get away with more.

It's a well known fact in psychology that lookism exists within family too; the better looking sibling or siblings receive preferential treatment and are able to get away with more.
I have seen this myself. When I was younger and visited my cousin's once in a year, these cunts would bitch about what pain it is to pick me up from a train station less than 30 minutes away. when I spent hours on a train to visit them for that yearly visit. I am absolutely certain had I been Stacy female cousins, they wouldn't bitch and would be enthusiastic, encouraging me to visit them more often. this is just one of many examples

Now that I think of it, I've never had a picture with my sister either.
I actually now why

If you look on social media, almost all roasties will post pictures of their siblings/family, as long as they are not ugly or incel looking. My sister has never ever taken a picture wth me ever. I only realized this until after this incident. Truly brutal.

Damn the agepill really hurts to know the truth. I thought you were both just teens.

ugliness doesn't go away with age, friend, it only gets more magnified. It really says it all when even your own blood want nothing to do with you.

I have helped her countless fcking times bro with money and everything. So fcking hurtful. I have pretty much cut off all communications with her. I had overlooked a lot of things in the past but it was the last straw. She sees me nothing more than a piece of shit just like every other foid. Nothing will ever erase that moment from my memory.

Don't simp for any female, including such a hateful sister

brutal my cousins done that

bcuz if she stands near you she knows you mog her chad

I was doing my home workout when i started reading this and from the first post i figured youre a teencel and your sis is like 11. I got filled with rage but still i kept reading until i saw she is FUCKING 27 YEARS OLD AND SAYING “EWWW” TO YOU

WHAT THE FUCK. Fucking CUNT

i wish her to get eye cancer and die inhorrible pain

FUCKING HEARTLESS RETARDED CUNT SAYING EW TO HER BROTHER

HOPE SHE DIES THIS WEEK

she's 27, im 31, so she understands damn well what she's doing, not some dumb teen.
She behaved pretty much like a fucking teen. Women are always like that. Can't contain their emotions and sometimes it ends up in such hurtful experiences like yours. And then they will call you a "manchild" for being scared by abominable lump of flesh between their legs.

I was doing my home workout when i started reading this and from the first post i figured youre a teencel and your sis is like 11. I got filled with rage but still i kept reading until i saw she is FUCKING 27 YEARS OLD AND SAYING “EWWW” TO YOU

WHAT THE FUCK. Fucking CUNT

i wish her to get eye cancer and die inhorrible pain

FUCKING HEARTLESS RETARDED CUNT SAYING EW TO HER BROTHER

HOPE SHE DIES THIS WEEK

I don't wish her any harm, but if there's karma she will get what's coming to her. I just don't care to speak to or see her again.

She is not your family. Family is much more than a blood relationship

Go out and find your true family.

Thats brutal man. I always hated taling family photos

very true. took the biggest betrayal in my life so far to realize that.
Thats brutal man. I always hated taling family photos

me too, because i knew how ugly i looked so i avoided taking them.

Last edited:
This happened a few months back. We were at my cousins house for a holiday get together and then they started taking pictures. I went and stood next my younger sister (my only sibling) and I kid you not, she said "eww" and moved to the other side. At first i thought it was just typical siblings giving each other a hard time, but then i thought about it, shit like this has happened so many times with her. She has never taken a picture with me for social media etc. It became pretty evident that she's ashamed of me for being an ugly incel and don't want people to know that we are related. Ever since that incident, I have not spoken to her and plan not to either. One of the most brutally depressing realizations of lookism that I ever experienced. Imagine, if your own blood who you shared a bond with and grew up under same roof thinks so lowly of you, why would another foid ever treat you with any respect?
its over for siblingcels
Evil bitch

This is so fucking brutal and sad. Like I really feel bad for OP. like

Go find your true family, your sister is a worthless little bitch. FUCK HER!

Ever since that incident, I have not spoken to her and plan not to either.
How often do you see your sister? Not talking to your sibling for literally months is a crazy long time, especially if you still live under the same roof.

all females hate ugly guys even the ones in your family

How often do you see your sister? Not talking to your sibling for literally months is a crazy long time, especially if you still live under the same roof.

Only 2-3 times a year. We don't live in the same house so it's not that hard to not talk to her. I actually don't even wanna see her face, I will do my best to avoid her. We never really texted much to begin with so going completely no contact on this person is very easy.
all females hate ugly guys even the ones in your family

only real affection an incel can ever get is from their mother (and even they play favorites based on lookism). To every other foid, you are either invisible or they downright hate your mere existence.

Last edited:
Forget she's your sister