Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Brutal] Sister would not stand next to me for a picture

i understand
i have a chad-lite brother who doesnt talk to me at all lol, acts like i dont exist

Damn, once again I'm sorry bro, situation is one of the most brutal things I have ever seen. As an incel, your immediate family is the last light of hope for having some sort of backbone, to support with hardships(financial, and emotional). But, when even THEY are piece of shit negative influences on your life it's OVER.

Thanks man. Yes, exactly, you look at your family and expect them to love you unconditionally no matter how ugly or attractive you may be. They are supposed to be there for you when the entire world lets you down. This is why it felt like such big a betrayal to me and it really did hurt me. I was depressed for awhile after that and angry at the same time but eventually came to the conclusion like many have said to act like this person doesn't exist in your life from here on.

fucking brutal and familiar, people detonating social links is one of the worst consequences of not having great looks or status

No reason. They’re just fucked up people. I’m invisible to them. Just to give you a taste of how horrible they are, I’ve never had any medical coverage until I was 21, when I handled it myself. I spent the entirety of my childhood and teens without ever getting medical care, even though I have multiple health problems, including severe cystic acne that destroyed my face and left me with over 60 acne scars. There are tons of other shit that I don’t want to talk about. Why would anyone expect me to have any feelings for them? When I lived through literal hell under their roof.
same for me with teeth and shit, only fixed after I had my own money at massive expense, somehow I don't see this type of neglect happening with girls

Never help her

Pictures or it didn't happen

This is the first post on this forum I have read where I almost tear’d up. Brutal brocel. My deepest condolences. As we’re well informed, it’s simply in women’s nature to not like ugly men, even if blood related. They believe it will lower their SMV’s if seen with them, or just make them seem less valuable. I’m truly sorry that you have to cut ties with her. I wish she wasn’t like that with you.

I have a chad older brother, but he isn’t a dick to me. He doesn’t shove it in my face either.

This is the first post on this forum I have read where I almost tear’d up. Brutal brocel. My deepest condolences. As we’re well informed, it’s simply in women’s nature to not like ugly men, even if blood related. They believe it will lower their SMV’s if seen with them, or just make them seem less valuable. I’m truly sorry that you have to cut ties with her. I wish she wasn’t like that with you.

I have a chad older brother, but he isn’t a dick to me. He doesn’t shove it in my face either.

Thanks man. It felt good getting this off my chest as I have not told anyone else. You are right that it's women's nature to want to disassociate with ugly men whether it's family or otherwise to protect their own SMV. It's brutal but it's what they are programmed to do by their dna.

so we were both at my parents for july 4th and I didn't even look in her direction. Felt good.

so we were both at my parents for july 4th and I didn't even look in her direction. Felt good.
based. my maternal extended family had BBQ , non of them niggers invited me. I truly will not visit their funerals for certain.

This happened a few months back. We were at my cousins house for a holiday get together and then they started taking pictures. I went and stood next my younger sister (my only sibling) and I kid you not, she said "eww" and moved to the other side. At first i thought it was just typical siblings giving each other a hard time, but then i thought about it, shit like this has happened so many times with her. She has never taken a picture with me for social media etc. It became pretty evident that she's ashamed of me for being an ugly incel and don't want people to know that we are related. Ever since that incident, I have not spoken to her and plan not to either. One of the most brutally depressing realizations of lookism that I ever experienced. Imagine, if your own blood who you shared a bond with and grew up under same roof thinks so lowly of you, why would another foid ever treat you with any respect?
My condolences OP it's very brutal,I don't really understand why even being good looking matters for people in family.

based. my maternal extended family had BBQ , non of them niggers invited me. I truly will not visit their funerals for certain.

There's a great quote out there, "if your absence doesn't bother them, your presence never mattered". Brutal.

my sister's a bitch too :(

it's one thing to be a bitch in your own house and another when you openly degrade your blood in front of other people.

My condolences OP it's very brutal,I don't really understand why even being good looking matters for people in family.

Because they feel like it brings them down in other people's eyes. So in reality, they are more insecure than the ugly sibling they are embarrassed of.

It happens all the time. For example in my past job i worked mostly with women and after work they didn´t want to talk to me in public.

Women don´t want other people to get the wrong idea that i might be her boyfriend.
That happened to me many times, they liked to talk to me only when no one saw us.

"People just can´t see me talking to this incel in public."

It happens all the time. For example in my past job i worked mostly with women and after work they didn´t want to talk to me in public.

Women don´t want other people to get the wrong idea that i might be her boyfriend.
That happened to me many times, they liked to talk to me only when no one saw us.

"People just can´t see me talking to this incel in public."

Pretty common bro. They just can't get past your looks no matter how good of a person you are. That's reality of life that repeats over and over for me as well.

That hurts deep . For her it may just be minor things and she may still love you as her brother, but she just doesn't realise how much her actions can hurt like that.