Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Brutal] Sister would not stand next to me for a picture

FUCKING BITCH NEEDS SOME ACID IN HER LIFE

GET A LOAD OF THIS WALL HITTER SAYING ACTUAL EW LIKE SHE IS 10 YO

BRAINLESS FUCKING ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE CURBSTOMPED (in gta vice city of course)

FUCKING BITCH NEEDS SOME ACID IN HER LIFE

GET A LOAD OF THIS WALL HITTER SAYING ACTUAL EW LIKE SHE IS 10 YO

BRAINLESS FUCKING ANIMAL NEEDS TO BE CURBSTOMPED (in gta vice city of course)

She's like a 6, but far from perfect, I think that's why by putting me down as some subhuman pos, she feels better about her own insecurities. I wish her no physical harm but I hope she experiences what she made feel bad that day.

only 2-3 times a year with almost no texting or social media contact, last text i received from her was to wish me happy birthday, at the very end of the day mind you ( literally "happy birthday" with not even an exclamation mark) and I ignored it.
Cold. Under what circumstances do you see her?

Holy shit my sister doesnt do that (yet)

How many years of age apart r u 2?

Holy shit my sister doesnt do that (yet)

How many years of age apart r u 2?

I'm 4 years older, im an oldcel 31, she's 27.

I never paid attention to all this until recently, but piecing everything together it's very clear to me she has been ashamed of me for many years, probably since she was in middle school or earlier.

I'm 4 years older, im an oldcel 31, she's 27.

I never paid attention to all this until recently, but piecing everything together it's very clear to me she has been ashamed of me for many years, probably since she was in middle school or earlier.
Holy fuck at 27 she's Ewing at you? I was thinking she was a teen maybe even a kid. At 27 you'd think someone would be mature enough to not do something like that especially if they're family.

Holy fuck at 27 she's Ewing at you? I was thinking she was a teen maybe even a kid. At 27 you'd think someone would be mature enough to not do something like that especially if they're family.

This is why it hurts so much more. We aren't kids and she knows she's clearly hurting my feelings with that behavior but it's obvious she does not care how I feel because i deserve it in her eyes.

She already knew that i have very low selft esteem and she used me as a way to prop herself up
She's like a 6, but far from perfect, I think that's why by putting me down as some subhuman pos, she feels better about her own insecurities.

I know what you're talking about. My sister did that to me to prop herself up in front of my cousins as well.
My dad once ignored me like I'm an asshole to give attention to a younger cousin of mine. My cousin looked at me, half amused and half weirded out. I felt hollow, like the blackest sheep in the black sheep part of the family.

Having our own family treat us this low takes a toll in our self esteem that's not easy to just ignore.

I know what you're talking about. My sister did that to me to prop herself up in front of my cousins as well.
My dad once ignored me like I'm an asshole to give attention to a younger cousin of mine. My cousin looked at me, half amused and half weirded out. I felt hollow, like the blackest sheep in the black sheep part of the family.

Having our own family treat us this low takes a toll in our self esteem that's not easy to just ignore.

My cousins already treated me like shit, but i didn't expect it from my own sister. It was really the last straw. I've cut off everybody except for my parents.

Couple christmases ago family wanted a family picture. Guess who the first person they wanted to take the pic? (Thus not being in the pic)

Couple christmases ago family wanted a family picture. Guess who the first person they wanted to take the pic? (Thus not being in the pic)

did they have you switch and have another person take another one? Brutal either way.

did they have you switch and have another person take another one? Brutal either way.
I think so but I could tell they did that just to appear like they wanted me in.

This happened a few months back. We were at my cousins house for a holiday get together and then they started taking pictures. I went and stood next my younger sister (my only sibling) and I kid you not, she said "eww" and moved to the other side. At first i thought it was just typical siblings giving each other a hard time, but then i thought about it, shit like this has happened so many times with her. She has never taken a picture with me for social media etc. It became pretty evident that she's ashamed of me for being an ugly incel and don't want people to know that we are related. Ever since that incident, I have not spoken to her and plan not to either. One of the most brutally depressing realizations of lookism that I ever experienced. Imagine, if your own blood who you shared a bond with and grew up under same roof thinks so lowly of you, why would another foid ever treat you with any respect?
Why dont you confront her. Why do you take it?

I think so but I could tell they did that just to appear like they wanted me in.

This is why i will no longer attend any family gatherings etc. They refuse to even acknowledge me as an equal human being, why should i bother over fake formalities, they obviously have no respect for me. Fuck them, I don't wanna be part of that sham.
Why dont you confront her. Why do you take it?

Honestly, I was so heartbroken by that I was literally speechless for days. I felt betrayed. I'm pretty sure she knows that she treats me like garbage. I haven't spoken or seen her since but if/when the time comes, I will confront her with a whole laundry list of things for my last communication with her and then never speak to her again. Hope she will carry that guilt with her for the rest of her life.

Last edited:
This is why i will no longer attend any family gatherings etc. They refuse to even acknowledge me as an equal human being, why should i bother over fake formalities, they obviously have no respect for me. Fuck them, I don't wanna be part of that sham.

Honestly, I was so heartbroken by that I was literally speechless for days. I felt betrayed. I'm pretty sure she knows that she treats me like garbage. I haven't spoken or seen her since but if/when the time comes, I will confront her with a whole laundry list of things for my last communication with her and then never speak to her again. Hope she will carry that guilt with her for the rest of her life.

literally dont bother confronting her. Its the equivalent of some simp writing a stacy 3 long paragraphs explaining his feelings and she replying “lol k” to it
You are INVISIBLE to her so no point seeking closure

she is a fucking CUNT and thats it

Worthless cunt. My older sister hates me too.

yOuR fAmILy iS tHe oNLy pEOplE tHaT lOVe yOu uNConDiTiOnaLLy

Also i just remembered that when it was posted on Facebook of course it was the one without me.

Relatable. My sister hasn’t talked to me since 2008 for no reason at all. Mind you we are both in our 20s now. She hates my guts and so does the rest of my family. They have no respect for me at all, and have no problem insulting me out of the blue when I try to talk or do anything. Also, why don’t you wish harm on her? I’ve beaten up my sister twice just a couple of months ago and almost got arrest because my faggot father called the cops on me. But it was worth it.
Why's that? Why does your family hate you?

Why's that? Why does your family hate you?
No reason. They’re just fucked up people. I’m invisible to them. Just to give you a taste of how horrible they are, I’ve never had any medical coverage until I was 21, when I handled it myself. I spent the entirety of my childhood and teens without ever getting medical care, even though I have multiple health problems, including severe cystic acne that destroyed my face and left me with over 60 acne scars. There are tons of other shit that I don’t want to talk about. Why would anyone expect me to have any feelings for them? When I lived through literal hell under their roof.

As an incel you can't even trust your own family.

This happened a few months back. We were at my cousins house for a holiday get together and then they started taking pictures. I went and stood next my younger sister (my only sibling) and I kid you not, she said "eww" and moved to the other side. At first i thought it was just typical siblings giving each other a hard time, but then i thought about it, shit like this has happened so many times with her. She has never taken a picture with me for social media etc. It became pretty evident that she's ashamed of me for being an ugly incel and don't want people to know that we are related. Ever since that incident, I have not spoken to her and plan not to either. One of the most brutally depressing realizations of lookism that I ever experienced. Imagine, if your own blood who you shared a bond with and grew up under same roof thinks so lowly of you, why would another foid ever treat you with any respect?
Holy fucking shit man that's gigabrutal, is she like a kid or something because if not then she's fucking awful even for a foid and no offense but she probably be well you know :feelshehe:
one day at wedding all cousins were taking pics with eachothers, but not with me
I could relate to this one I was outcast by my family entirely, not too mad as I realized that is I wasn't family they'd of never even spoken to me in the first place
As an incel you can't even trust your own family.
This is Tru family is just a smaller group of society just as we are deemed negative things because of our looks out there in our family circles its the same unless we bend over and kiss everyone's ass we're seen as a threat and a nuisance

Last edited:
thing is she probably won't care if some sub-8 male decides to ignore her. she wants us all dead anyways. it's in her genes as a foid.
This is the truth. Foids are evil and superficial creatures and I hate them all. My younger sister called me disgusting or revolting many times.
Relatable. My sister hasn’t talked to me since 2008 for no reason at all. Mind you we are both in our 20s now. She hates my guts and so does the rest of my family. They have no respect for me at all, and have no problem insulting me out of the blue when I try to talk or do anything. Also, why don’t you wish harm on her? I’ve beaten up my sister twice just a couple of months ago and almost got arrest because my faggot father called the cops on me. But it was worth it.
Very based. Congratulations brother you're doing awesome work.

Last edited:
Shes worried about her status being seen in a photo with you

That's actually horrible man, I'm sorry

Shit parents for letting your sister act like this towards family.

what will you do if one day she asks you "you have been acting distant to me lately..what's wrong with you?"
She would only do that right before asking OP for a favor. Foids play games like that.

Daily reminder - FUCKING CUNT

HOPE SHE DIES FROM EYE CANCER

TBH my sister makes of my height on a regular basis. Thing is, she is shorter and younger than me but still doesn't respect me. The sisterpill is one of the most brutal pills.

one day at wedding all cousins were taking pics with eachothers, but not with me
I experienced similar. İn the wedding i worked as semi waiter(not for money) it was so sad they took family pictures without me nobody called me and i was ashamed myself and without courage I couldn't do that. I pretend to be happy but realised being ghosted by your own family and relatives is your destiny if you are incel or loser

Last edited:
TBH my sister makes of my height on a regular basis. Thing is, she is shorter and younger than me but still doesn't respect me. The sisterpill is one of the most brutal pills.

My sister has also made jokes about appearance for a long time. Making fun of my acne, big nose, etc on a daily basis when we lived together. But i didn't think much into it. She has probably despised me and wishes i wasn't her brother for a very long time. I'm glad that she did this to me and it all made sense now and I can just completely cut off this evil person from my life.

she's 27, im 31, so she understands damn well what she's doing, not some dumb teen.

god, that hurts.
keep doing what you're doing, cut her off as much as possible, and ignore her when she asks for help

god, that hurts.
keep doing what you're doing, cut her off as much as possible, and ignore her when she asks for help

I am and I will. No point of keeping people like that in your life doesn't matter if they are blood or not.

It's because you didn't fuck her during her prime years

Damn, your sister is worse than Georgia Rodger.

I was thinking about this thread and got infuriated at how fucked up it is.

@abandonhope7 What are you going to include in your final fuck off message to your sister? Would you mind posting it here?

Kill that whore

@abandonhope7 What are you going to include in your final fuck off message to your sister? Would you mind posting it here?

I will if I ever write in text form lol

I haven't seen her for months so I don't know when my next communication with her will be. Honestly, I'm so over it that I don't even care to see her again. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment.

I will if I ever write in text form lol

I haven't seen her for months so I don't know when my next communication with her will be. Honestly, I'm so over it that I don't even care to see her again. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment.

Damn, once again I'm sorry bro, situation is one of the most brutal things I have ever seen. As an incel, your immediate family is the last light of hope for having some sort of backbone, to support with hardships(financial, and emotional). But, when even THEY are piece of shit negative influences on your life it's OVER.