Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutal sperm donation pill men are literally being cut out of gene pool

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
the discrimination within society is literally being mimicked in sperm donation.

look at this line

discrimnation even exists where subjective measures are used (read discrimination is allowed method)

"If a donor is a difficult person to work with or doesn't seem honest or [our coordinator is] made uncomfortable by the guy, they get eliminated," says Brown. In other words, California Cryobank is allowed to disqualify potential donors even if they don't seem like high-quality candidates by purely subjective measures.

There is also blatent heightism, classism/ educationpill/ career pill

4. You're too short.

Following insights from supply and demand, California Cryobank doesn't take on donors who have a BMI outside the normal range. Among white donors, they also require their donors to be taller than 5'10

One immediate barrier is that all California Cryobank donors must have a degree from or be enrolled in a four-year college.

This is now on a eugenics level of shit, Napolean screened out, Lionel Messi, Maradona, Pele screened out Plato, van gogh, J.M. W. turner, Picasso, screened out Einstein, Freud, Edison, Kingdom Isambard Brunel

this is pathetic we set back the human race by eradicating people based on height, and its not just the herr derr its only sperm donation, these men also ARE LESS LIKELY TO FIND A WILLING WOMEN IN SOCIETY AS THEY EXPERIENCE HEIGHTISM FROM THESE VERY WOMEN, THEY NEED SPERM DONATION EVEN MORE THAN TALLER MEN IN FACT THEY NEED SPERM DONATION FACILITIES THE MOST OF ALL MEN.

https://www.mensjournal.com/health-...ganic-can-protect-your-sperm-health-20150407/

One immediate barrier is that all California Cryobank donors must have a degree from or be enrolled in a four-year college.
I understand a lot of the other shit on the list is to save room and if sperm is unlikely to be used then why take it but this is just retarded.

Eugenics never ended but soyciety made it so that it's one-sided and only applies to males.

Pffft the foid I've been donating to this past year is only about 5ft 2 or something though. I don't see why she would need a donor to be over 5ft 10 shes going to have a short child either way give or take a few inches, it's not going to make break them really. I'm taller than her anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back