Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal teenlovepill by Avril Lavigne

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Seventeen
Seventeen
Seventeen
Seventeen

He was working at the record shop
I would kiss him in the parking lot
Tasted like cigarettes and soda pop
Seventeen
He would tell me I was beautiful
Sneaking in the neighbor's swimming pool
Yeah, he taught me how to break the rules
Seventeen

Hey, those days are long gone
But when I hear that song it takes me back

We were on top of the world
Back when I was your girl
We were living so wild and free
Acting stupid for fun
All we needed was love
That's the way it's supposed to be
Seventeen

Stealing beers out of the trailer park
Flicking lighters just to fight the dark
My favorite place was sitting in his car
Seventeen
We laid a blanket on the roof top
That time I knew I wouldn't make him stop
The nights were cold but we kept 'em hot
Seventeen

Hey, those days are long gone
And when I hear this song it takes me back

We were on top of the world,
Acting stupid for fun
All we needed was love

We were running red lights
We were going all night
Didn't care about anything
'Cause it was you and me
We were living our dream
And we were seventeen

Oh, oh, oh, oh...
Seventeen
Oh, oh, oh, oh...
Seventeen

I remember what it felt like
Just a small-town kind of life
If I could only just go back in time,
Seventeen

We were on top of the world
Acting stupid for fun
All we needed was love

We were running red lights
We were going all night
Didn't care about anything
'Cause it was you and me
We were living our dream
And we were seventeen

Seventeen seventeen
Seventeen
Seventeen seventeen
Seventeen
Seventeen

She released the song in 2013 at age 29, nearing 30. What we can get from this is that females will never forget their first love, their first sexual experiences, et cetera. Even though many of us may ascend one day, none of us will ever compare to the first guy that dicked her down. :feels:

Just be first.

can never have innoncent love. every woman is a whore

When an incel "ascends" he ain't planting a flag anywhere. He's sharing soil with 100s of guys.

17 is hag tier.jfl at all the copers

Teen love is everything. Not because it itself is valuable, it isn't, but because of what it leads to; healthy development, positive memories of crucial years, the passing of life milestones, a healthy opinion of yourself, and most importantly, a foundation for other relationships. A boat that if you miss by age 19-20, more like 18 tbh, you're pretty much fucked.
:feelsbadman:

Teen love is everything. Not because it itself is valuable, it isn't, but because of what it leads to; healthy development, positive memories of crucial years, the passing of life milestones, a healthy opinion of yourself, and most importantly, a foundation for other relationships. A boat that if you miss by age 19-20, more like 18 tbh, you're pretty much fucked.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

What we can get from this is that females will never forget their first love, their first sexual experiences, et cetera. Even though many of us may ascend one day, none of us will ever compare to the first guy that dicked her down. :feels:

The principle is true.

Until you realise when applied to Avril Lavigne she was, in reality, a Canadian becky in high school. Not some smokestack, pink milkshake haired jailbait loliskater whose image, sound and songs were handled and reimagined by a focus group marketing team.

I recall in a music blog someone went to school with her and said she was asexual and very dress down bland. No scandalous or hypersexual behaviour as seen in her 2007 song "girlfriend". Here's her attempt to be edgy and cool by chasing fads.

72ce700c5ba1e31dce7309cf4a7bde11.jpg

323745e91f1911f8b68e79bd7f2a9f1a.jpg

Just be first.

Only works if you're a High School Chad her own age. Transageism relationshits are non-existent these days, but they weren't that common back the 1990s either.

Last edited:
And it's the only way to cope with existential menace of working 9 - 5 and getting fat.

Listening to Final Exit reading those lyrics and it couldn't be more fitting tbh.
Mirrorheadbutt

Last edited:
These songs are written for normies. Society is designed around normies. Most if not all culture is created for consumption by normies.

We'll have to make our own. Nothing in the mainstream can or will describe our life experience.

I’m so fucked

none of us will ever compare to the first guy that dicked her down. :feels:

What if her first was a 5/10 male and then chad fucks her 3 different guys later?

All guys sub8males before chad appeared

The teen romance pill is probably one of the top 5 most brutal