Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal testosterone mogging

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
1submv97ppc41.jpg

Imagine not putting your sons on testosterone since an early age, jfl these parents are putting their sons on a road to failure.

He has a trash frame

That's what happens if you consume too much soy

sweet saint blackops2cel wtf man!

tumblr_n3nc2ugNyH1qcluu2o1_250.gif

Brutal. He looks 12-14 years old if he is really around that guy's age.

It's over for framecels

nature is an enemy. we must kill it.

Remember, women are the real problem
full

I have 600ng/dl and look like 16 whereas I'm 28. Guys with lower T than me can grow beard and look their age.

i'm 25, people think i'm still in high school :feelsbadman:

Jfl he looks like 10, why hasnt he roped yet?

TrannyMaxxing is his only hope, he is not masculine, or he needs to find a feminist liberal foid and be her soyboy

I'm low T thanks to the disgusting modern day environment that I was raised in.

Fuck man , life is truly fucking unfair . How that man Child.can ever recover from this shitty place .
And.what the actual FUCK IS WRONG with his parents , how selfish and fucking ignorant they are to destroys that boy life . If they gave him a healthy diet , train him martial art and let him connect to his masculinity by founding a good masculine model . People nowdays especially man are getting fucked so hard by the modern diet while cluless woman are praised to be qweeens . All of this is the because of the false messiah and his zionist allies that won't to make humanity like trash while fascinating them with.technological glitter of advancement . Fuck man . It's all trials by god , we shall never give up and because the heavenly after life is paradise while all these degenerate people will rot in hell .

The buff guy is 20. I’m fucking 26 and I look similar to the effeminate fag boy

Last edited:
He has a trash frame
About the same as mine
Back looks crazy but i wear XS and im small af 155 lbs 5 ft 8 lifting for 5 yrs on bulks i only gain belly fat. Was 180 once, just big belly

Clearly that man is a faggot, not too surprised by his particular lack of test

About the same as mine
Back looks crazy but i wear XS and im small af 155 lbs 5 ft 8 lifting for 5 yrs on bulks i only gain belly fat. Was 180 once, just big belly
Weird. I'm 5'7" 165ish and medium T shirts feel tight on me, but I still dont quite fit large T shirts.

Weird. I'm 5'7" 165ish and medium T shirts feel tight on me, but I still dont quite fit large T shirts.
Its just that they are long, i can fit them, but they are way too long
I have short torso long legs

Take the roidpill

It's over for him.

1submv97ppc41.jpg

Imagine not putting your sons on testosterone since an early age, jfl these parents are putting their sons on a road to failure.
This is why roids is a must for all men
Roids=mich better mental health and you’ll also get much bigger and shredded

Fucking unfair piece of shit planet

This is why roids is a must for all men
Roids=mich better mental health and you’ll also get much bigger and shredded
Yeah and you also get acne and start balding, thus making you an even bigger truecel :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You fucking retard