[Blackpill] BRUTAL Tinder Experiment!!! The Wall Myth (Nuclear BLACK PILL)

A

autisticghost

Recruit
★★
6d 14h 43m
The wall is absolute BULLSHIT! eve literal GRANDMAS HAVE MORE SMV THAN ALL OF US COMBINED. IT'S FUCKING OVER BOYOS

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
The wall is absolute BULLSHIT! eve literal GRANDMAS HAVE MORE SMV THAN ALL OF US COMBINED. IT'S FUCKING OVER BOYOS

dude needs to edit his videos down to 2 minutes or something

youtube is gonna ban his shit anyway, why make them so long

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
★★★
14d 1h 4m
That song at the end brings back some good memories, when times were simpler :cryfeels:

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
18d 15h 20m
I believe the wall referred to women who've lost their youthful beauty and therefore find it difficult to secure a long term relationship. I don't think MGTOW or redpillers ever believed that the wall would mean women over 30 would find it difficult to get laid. At least that's what I remembered when I was redpilled and MGTOW back in 2016-2017.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Overlord
★★★★★
19d 22h 23m
Dudes will fuck anything with a hole at this point, but they won't marry them unless they can't do better.
I believe the wall referred to women who've lost their youthful beauty and therefore find it difficult to secure a long term relationship. I don't think MGTOW or redpillers ever believed that the wall would mean women over 30 would find it difficult to get laid. At least that's what I remembered when I was redpilled and MGTOW back in 2016-2017.
pretty much