Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL Tinder Experiment!!! The Wall Myth (Nuclear BLACK PILL)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
The wall is absolute BULLSHIT! eve literal GRANDMAS HAVE MORE SMV THAN ALL OF US COMBINED. IT'S FUCKING OVER BOYOS

The wall is absolute BULLSHIT! eve literal GRANDMAS HAVE MORE SMV THAN ALL OF US COMBINED. IT'S FUCKING OVER BOYOS

dude needs to edit his videos down to 2 minutes or something

youtube is gonna ban his shit anyway, why make them so long

That song at the end brings back some good memories, when times were simpler :cryfeels:

I believe the wall referred to women who've lost their youthful beauty and therefore find it difficult to secure a long term relationship. I don't think MGTOW or redpillers ever believed that the wall would mean women over 30 would find it difficult to get laid. At least that's what I remembered when I was redpilled and MGTOW back in 2016-2017.

Dudes will fuck anything with a hole at this point, but they won't marry them unless they can't do better.
I believe the wall referred to women who've lost their youthful beauty and therefore find it difficult to secure a long term relationship. I don't think MGTOW or redpillers ever believed that the wall would mean women over 30 would find it difficult to get laid. At least that's what I remembered when I was redpilled and MGTOW back in 2016-2017.
pretty much