Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal Ultra Rage Fuel (Watch at your own risk)

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
So i dont know about it in your country but basically in Spain foids work the same as the russian foids in this video, they just deny it with feminism.
They see men as providers and cash machines above everything else. It has worked like that my whole life:
You didnt had a motorbike when you were 14?: you did not get a gf (so no sex). You didnt have a car in your 18s? No gf neither then (so no sex). Are you broke no matter your age? No gf neither and no sex.
Regular western foids are just disguised very expensive prostitutes in denial. They dont know what love is, lets not even start the discussion.
They just make me rage so much.
What if you are poor? Just regular prostitutes and regular foids (disguised prostitutes) will be to expensive for a low income man like me.
Whatch why your own eyes how foids see us when there is no feminist brainwashing changing their words:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWHedf01JEQ

We are cash machines for them. And that is just basically it. And this goes for you too conservatives thinking your beloveloved loyal wives will feel real love for you!

I didnt expected for them to be just sex dolls for me, I expected for both of us to have at least intimate feeling the one for the other and share sex and affection and company. What I fool I was. I did thought love existed when I was young. What an idiot. :S

Regular western foids are just disguised very expensive prostitutes in denial. They dont know what love is, lets not even start the discussion.

The whole problem resumed in two sentences.

So i dont know about it in your country but basically in Spain foids work the same as the russian foids in this video, they just deny it with feminism.
They see men as providers and cash machines above everything else. It has worked like that my whole life:
You didnt had a motorbike when you were 14?: you did not get a gf (so no sex). You didnt have a car in your 18s? No gf neither then (so no sex). Are you broke no matter your age? No gf neither and no sex.
They just make me rage so much.
What if you are poor? Just regular prostitutes and regular foids (disguised prostitutes) will be to expensive for a low income man like me.
Whatch why your own eyes how foids see us when there is no feminist brainwashing changing their words:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWHedf01JEQ

We are cash machines for them. And that is just basically it. And this goes for you too conservatives thinking your beloveloved loyal wives will feel real love for you!

I didnt expected for them to be just sex dolls for me, I expected for both of us to have at least intimate feeling the one for the other and share sex and affection and company. What I fool I was. I did thought love existed when I was young. What an idiot. :S

01:22

fucking cunt nigger says that her boyfriends money is mutual but her money isn’t

"You will not have another date with me?"
"No..."

What the fuck

Russian women should pay (with their lives).

Women are really getting uppity lately. Imagine a world where cumskins didn't give them rights

I was also raised like that, it's normal for them I guess.

Relationships have always been an exchange of resources between a man and a women. I don't see why this is something to worry about.

Last edited:
01:22

fucking cunt nigger says that her boyfriends money is mutual but her money isn’t
That why cannot understand why some retard people still think is okay what this smelly cunts are doing. It should be ilegal.

Russian women should pay (with their lives).
probably
The whole problem resumed in two sentences.
thanx. I just put it as short as possible. That is how I see cum toilets because i have no real prove to say otherwise but things watched on movies and fantasies. When I recall only real facts it was allways this in front of my face

Is this REALLY a surprise to anyone? Sex and even the relationship itself for women is just a means to an end. We see them prove this every single day

Is this REALLY a surprise to anyone? Sex and even the relationship itself for women is just a means to an end. We see them prove this every single day
not a surprise for me but something that still hurts and western society will deny it to the point of violence
Cope, foids will pay for broke Chads
only if they are giga, ganster, and beat them up. At least were I live, only the top 10% can get that