Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutal university pill experience of mine

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
This blackpilled me to oblivion when at third year last year university;

we had this wang lecture in a huge auditorium for job seeking right at the end of university.

I as usual had noone to walk in with even in the fucking third year had noone to meet up with before to go into the lecture with, even with nearly the whole year in there eg around 60 to 70 people.

The auditorium was pitch black hard to even find a seat I end up sitting right at the back next to a semi attractive girl I actually saw before and semi lusted after due to face not huge body, but who was landwhale status attractive face but easily 4 stone over weight.

Due to it being dark an completely anonymous, I just started to lampoon the lecturer, because it was a seriously lame lecture no content waffle, when asked if there were questions i literally set them up for jokes. They landed hard got laughs especially from the foid next to me who was actually really warm and friendly and it appeared coming on to me as very talkative positive and literally laughing at everything i said.

fast forward to when we leave, me and this girl were nearly arm in arm leaving together laughing joking, then we go out into the lounge with a coffee shop right opposite, perfect for a first drink date whatever.

she literally just glanced at me then literally just walked off and said nothing, a literal ghosting in real life, this was way back in 2008. I just couldnt believe it I was physically winded sickened, the massive social connection without seeing each other, conversation flowing laughing for literally an hour throughout the whole lecture, then absolute ZIPP.

This is when I really quantified that personality literally counts for shit its not even 1% its lower, it doesnt figure its a complete nonesense.

foids will do anything to avoid confrontation, including fucking ur sense of trust right into the ground, they dont care at all

That's soul crushing, man.

easily she was 180 pounds herself

we had this wang lecture in a huge auditorium for job seeking right at the end of university.

I as usual had noone to walk in with even in the fucking third year had noone to meet up with before to go into the lecture with, even with nearly the whole year in there eg around 60 to 70 people.

The auditorium was pitch black hard to even find a seat I end up sitting right at the back next to a semi attractive girl I actually saw before and semi lusted after due to face not huge body, but who was landwhale status attractive face but easily 4 stone over weight.

Due to it being dark an completely anonymous, I just started to lampoon the lecturer, because it was a seriously lame lecture no content waffle, when asked if there were questions i literally set them up for jokes. They landed hard got laughs especially from the foid next to me who was actually really warm and friendly and it appeared coming on to me as very talkative positive and literally laughing at everything i said.

fast forward to when we leave, me and this girl were nearly arm in arm leaving together laughing joking, then we go out into the lounge with a coffee shop right opposite, perfect for a first drink date whatever.

she literally just glanced at me then literally just walked off and said nothing, a literal ghosting in real life, this was way back in 2008. I just couldnt believe it I was physically winded sickened, the massive social connection without seeing each other, conversation flowing laughing for literally an hour throughout the whole lecture, then absolute ZIPP.

This is when I really quantified that personality literally counts for shit its not even 1% its lower, it doesnt figure its a complete nonesense.
Damn you said this happened back in 2008? Sounds like you might have actually hit it off but you didn't make it clear you wanted to go for drinks later. Too late to change this now though tbh

Damn you said this happened back in 2008? Sounds like you might have actually hit it off but you didn't make it clear you wanted to go for drinks later. Too late to change this now though tbh

Damn you said this happened back in 2008? Sounds like you might have actually hit it off but you didn't make it clear you wanted to go for drinks later. Too late to change this now though tbh Damn you said this happened back in 2008? Sounds like you might have actually hit it off but you didn't make it clear you wanted to go for drinks later. Too late to change this now though tbh Damn you said this happened back in 2008? Sounds like you might have actually hit it off but you didn't make it clear you wanted to go for drinks later. Too late to change this now though tbh
no this is the point

with normans its organic, if you are talking and joking and laughing like that the next move if you actually have anything for the person is social media swaps, telephone swaps and continue conversation in any space available. This is literally engrained in the culture, it is like a social contract that every norman has with each other, if this does not occur you are in a very select few right in the bottom 1 percentile.

It is so likely after hitting it off like that it is literally a lightening strike that the next step doesn't occur and there is a serious problem not of your making that is stopping the next step.

I didnt do anything weird just walked a couple of steps, actually i walked towards the coffee shop inferring i wanted a drink eg lets have a drink in a non verbal way a soft pick up, and she literally walked away towards the shop herself like she didnt even know me no look back nothing. From laughing and joking and being close she was touching and everything, to utterly Completely ghosted in 10 seconds, i felt physically sick and went back home.

however not before I bought a frappachino laced with 10 black pills followed by a muffin studded with white pill cherries

no this is the point

with normans its organic, if you are talking and joking and laughing like that the next move if you actually have anything for the person is social media swaps, telephone swaps and continue conversation in any space available. This is literally engrained in the culture, it is like a social contract that every norman has with each other, if this does not occur you are in a very select few right in the bottom 1 percentile.

It is so likely after hitting it off like that it is literally a lightening strike that the next step doesn't occur and there is a serious problem not of your making that is stopping the next step.

I didnt do anything weird just walked a couple of steps, actually i walked towards the coffee shop inferring i wanted a drink eg lets have a drink in a non verbal way a soft pick up, and she literally walked away towards the shop herself like she didnt even know me no look back nothing. From laughing and joking and being close she was touching and everything, to utterly Completely ghosted in 10 seconds, i felt physically sick and went back home.

however not before I bought a frappachino laced with 10 black pills followed by a muffin studded with white pill cherries
I see

Finally a real incel on normscum.co

The biggest pill was actually I think I fucking sat in the fucking coffee shop and did some work with the black pill soup next to me for like an hour or something as a fuck you to this girl, WITH THE FUCKING GIRL WITHIN EYE SHOT OF ME SO I SAW HER AND SHE SAW ME THE WHOLE TIME.

In my mind it became a battle of wills who would leave first, as this hard rejection, she wanted to crush the man and make him leave dejected, I fronted up and sat there pretty close and threw down the gauntlet, I aint leaving bitch

she left first

what a witch

The biggest pill was actually I think I fucking sat in the fucking coffee shop and did some work with the black pill soup next to me for like an hour or something as a fuck you to this girl, WITH THE FUCKING GIRL WITHIN EYE SHOT OF ME SO I SAW HER AND SHE SAW ME THE WHOLE TIME.

In my mind it became a battle of wills who would leave first, as this hard rejection, she wanted to crush the man and make him leave dejected, I fronted up and sat there pretty close and threw down the gauntlet, I aint leaving bitch

she left first

what a witch
Brutal shit. That's how they have "fun"

she literally just glanced at me then literally just walked off and said nothing, a literal ghosting in real life, this was way back in 2008.
College today is far more cancer today, but based off your post 2007-2008 was when foids started to realize their infinite smv.

jesus thats devastating. face is life. looks are life.

If they're physically attracted to you they're happy to work on your personality.

i have so many similar stories , i make bitches laugh all the time in classes. they flirt with me but if i ask them out or sth they keep laughing like its joke.

i have so many similar stories , i make bitches laugh all the time in classes. they flirt with me but if i ask them out or sth they keep laughing like its joke.
what happen what are your stories im interested to be honest

what happen what are your stories im interested to be honest
there was a class 40+ girls and 3 boys only. English class , i always avoided English classes because i wouldn't learn anything. so i avoided this class for almost a whole year while i didn't know the girls situation. if i knew i would have go from first.
so last weeks i had to go otherwise the teacher which btw was some kinda gigastacy ( 70% of my jerk off subjects back then) would kick me out and when i went to the class late and i saw the amount of girls and omg the teacher!! i was so mad at myself for not trying this class before.
so the teacher started to asking me some questions about who am i and what i'm doing here and i started with " the university's boss is my dad , came here to pick up some girls" while i was looking around for girls. the class exploded. then i explained that i missed the class because i had issues and shit , and then i said " honestly if i know you are the teacher , i would be damned if i would miss a class".
and literally everything i would say the class would explode , i was flirting English with the teacher and she kept laughing. after the class many girls came to and said " where have you been , this class was boring af wish you would come earlier".
---
once in a class the teacher/ master whatever u call , told me to go pick up some markers. i went to the uni office , there was this stacy there beautiful af. and i have a superpower you may call it , when i see a stacy/gigastacy somehow i become super funny. i started joking her ass off , she was choking from laugh. almost forgot to pick marker, sit there and talked with her for 30 min. honestly i'm still not sure if i would ask her out what she would say, i didn't dare. i wanted to have this memory without me being loser at the end of it but she seemed so interested to me. this is one of my biggest regrets.
i never met her again , she was not student of that uni.
i was the funniest guy the girls of my classes knew , but i never dare to ask them out. until i asked one of them out , the one who everyone told me that she loves you. guess what? she rejected me so badly. while i told her that i loved her since start(lied).
i'm the alive proof that being funny doesn't matter and personality doesn't mean shit, only looks. i'm skinny af and it means over for skinny boys here.

Last edited:
there was a class 40+ girls and 3 boys only. English class , i always avoided English classes because i wouldn't learn anything. so i avoided this class for almost a whole year while i didn't know the girls situation. if i knew i would have go from first.
so last weeks i had to go otherwise the teacher which btw was some kinda gigastacy ( 70% of my jerk off subjects back then) would kick me out and when i went to the class late and i saw the amount of girls and omg the teacher!! i was so mad at myself for not trying this class before.
so the teacher started to asking me some questions about who am i and what i'm doing here and i started with " the university's boss is my dad , came here to pick up some girls" while i was looking around for girls. the class exploded. then i explained that i missed the class because i had issues and shit , and then i said " honestly if i know you are the teacher , i would be damned if i would miss a class".
and literally everything i would say the class would explode , i was flirting English with the teacher and she kept laughing. after the class many girls came to and said " where have you been , this class was boring af wish you would come earlier".
---
once in a class the teacher/ master whatever u call , told me to go pick up some markers. i went to the uni office , there was this stacy there beautiful af. and i have a superpower you may call it , when i see a stacy/gigastacy somehow i become super funny. i started joking her ass off , she was choking from laugh. almost forgot to pick marker, sit there and talked with her for 30 min. honestly i'm still not sure if i would ask her out what she would say, i didn't dare. i wanted to have this memory without me being loser at the end of it but she seemed so interested to me. this is one of my biggest regrets.
i never met her again , she was not student of that uni.
i was the funniest guy the girls of my classes knew , but i never dare to ask them out. until i asked one of them out , the one who everyone told me that she loves you. guess what? she rejected me so badly. while i told her that i loved her since start(lied).
what happened how did she reject you
its like there is no reward there is no value placed on the personality the wit the conversation, only the dumb and obvious values are completely overvalued beyond belief while personality is rated 0.00000000000001/10, the value system is fucked up

I actually turn on them, with the same skill verbally i was using to make them laugh, I use it against them and lampoon the living crap out of them, as soon as it is obvous im being used for jestermaxx I turn on them and they cant take it they chimp out every time, they are cowards

Last edited:

its like there is no reward there is no value placed on the personality the wit the conversation, only the dumb and obvious values are completely overvalued beyond belief while personality is rated 0.00000000000001/10, the value system is fucked up
which one of them? the english class? i never asked any of them out , cause i was never been able to ask any of them out. they kept gathering around me after class. i mean you can't ask one of them out in front of everyone. and i wanted to keep myself cool and don't ruin it because it felt great.

another story , there was this girl 7/10 in a class. she had a power point project and i kept her laughing in middle of her presentation , she told me after the class that i'm so funny. as soon as she said that in a way that i'm sure she wanted me to ask her out that moment. i freaked out, i didn't know what to do. i kept telling myself what if i'm wrong , if i ask her out and she rejects then i will look like a shit. i didn't ask her out , but i kept interacting with her and make her laugh next weeks and finally a day i told her to come take a walk with me i want to talk with you. i told her that i like her and i wanna hangout with her out of uni and invited her for dinner at some restaurant. she said " sorry , you've got the wrong impression maybe. but i'm not into you and i've never been" . but i swear to god that she wanted me to ask her out first day, but i ruined it.

that's why i never consider myself trucel , maybe i could have succeed if i was not such a stupid 0 confidence trash. sometimes i would go on a reject spree , asked so many girls i knew out and they rejected me in a very short time of 1 or 2 days.
the total rejections are 150-180. since 12yo till 25 now

Last edited:
which one of them? the english class? i never asked any of them out , cause i was never been able to ask any of them out. they kept gathering around me after class. i mean you can't ask one of them out in front of everyone. and i wanted to keep myself cool and don't ruin it because it felt great.

another story , there was this girl 7/10 in a class. she had a power point project and i kept her laughing in middle of her presentation , she told me after the class that i'm so funny. as soon as she said that in a way that i'm sure she wanted me to ask her out that moment. i freaked out, i didn't know what to do. i kept telling myself what if i'm wrong , if i ask her out and she rejects then i will look like a shit. i didn't ask her out , but i kept interacting with her and make her laugh next weeks and finally a day i told her to come take a walk with me i want to talk with you. i told her that i like her and i wanna hangout with her out of uni and invited her for dinner at some restaurant. she said " sorry , you've got the wrong impression maybe. but i'm not into you and i've never been" . but i swear to god that she wanted me to ask her out first day, but i ruined it.

that's why i never consider myself trucel , maybe i could have succeed if i was not such a stupid 0 confidence trash. sometimes i would go on a reject spree , asked so many girls i knew out and they rejected me in a very short time of 1 or 2 days.
the total rejections are 150-180. since 12yo till 25 now
Its the value system dude

you have literally been used as a jester for LAUGHING AT AND WITH THROUGHOUT YOUR WHOLE INTERACTION WITH THESE GIRLS

THEY ARE MERELY USING YOU TO PASS TIME IN A "FUN" WAY

The only test that counts is outside UNI and on their own time where they CHOOSE YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH at their own leisure time expense

everything else is hocum

unfortunately im sorry

the only test is if you have VALUE OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY OR WORK
you dont understand fully the fucked up game you are a part of

the game is multilayered where you are only a substitute at best for when chad is tired and injured but you only get to play the last 1 minute when everything else has already happened in the game in the other 89 minutes, we are a substitute drafted in when the boring part of the game occurs to fill in time, after everything has happened.
you have to get over the norman self defence narcissism scenario and see the state of existence for what it is not what you would like it to be.

The black pill is about parking your self love and seeing things for what they actually are mechanically, looking at the matrix and working out how it is running what are the components doing to create the world we live in and how people behave.

If you were not being used for this end, why did not one of these girls that "laughed so hard" invite you anywhere after class, not once offered, the chances are infinitesimally small that this could not occur IF THEY WERE INDEED NOT USING YOU AND WERE INTERESTED IN YOU

THE ONLY RATIONAL EXPLANATION WITH ANY PLAUSIBILITY IS THEY WERE USING YOU BUT ONLY FOR WHEN IT SUITED THEIR NEEDS THEN DISREGARDED YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT NEEDED BY THEM

Last edited:
Its the value system dude

you have literally been used as a jester for LAUGHING AT AND WITH THROUGHOUT YOUR WHOLE INTERACTION WITH THESE GIRLS

THEY ARE MERELY USING YOU TO PASS TIME IN A "FUN" WAY

The only test that counts is outside UNI and on their own time where they CHOOSE YOU TO SPEND TIME WITH at their own leisure time expense

everything else is hocum

unfortunately im sorry

the only test is if you have VALUE OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY OR WORK
you dont understand fully the fucked up game you are a part of

the game is multilayered where you are only a substitute at best for when chad is tired and injured but you only get to play the last 1 minute when everything else has already happened in the game in the other 89 minutes, we are a substitute drafted in when the boring part of the game occurs to fill in time, after everything has happened.
you have to get over the norman self defence narcissism scenario and see the state of existence for what it is not what you would like it to be.

The black pill is about parking your self love and seeing things for what they actually are mechanically, looking at the matrix and working out how it is running what are the components doing to create the world we live in and how people behave.

If you were not being used for this end, why did not one of these girls that "laughed so hard" invite you anywhere after class, not once offered, the chances are infinitesimally small that this could not occur IF THEY WERE INDEED NOT USING YOU AND WERE INTERESTED IN YOU

THE ONLY RATIONAL EXPLANATION WITH ANY PLAUSIBILITY IS THEY WERE USING YOU BUT ONLY FOR WHEN IT SUITED THEIR NEEDS THEN DISREGARDED YOU WHEN YOU ARE NOT NEEDED BY THEM
exactly true , if you are not chad but there is a girl around you it means that girl need sth that you have and once she get it, she is gone.
last year i met a girl in chatroom , she heard that i draw portraits. she acted like she is interested in me , after days of chatting. she gave me some pictures of her self and asked would i look ok if i pay someone to draw them? to make me tell her no way , i will draw with joy and shit like that for free.
after i draw her , literally 1 day after she pretended that she is mad about what i told her the other day. literally obviously blocked me for no reason after she got what she wanted.