Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Brutal Video] Being short is possibly one of the worse things a man can experience in life

This gets really bad if you have a sibling that heightmogs you, every family photo becomes instant suicidefuel knowing you got the subhuman genetics.

No day passes without being reminded of how being short makes me inferior.
The sad thing is that its the hardest to fix with surgery, and it only adds 2-3 inches.

Manlet destiny can't ever catch a break jfl

LLS cost a lot of money + the travel + money to spend while in the hospital, with that monney i could get BIMAX + nosejob +chin wing, and honestly it would cost more than 60k in total, and to spend that much on surgery that would mean i would have like 300k and with that amount of money i wouldn't be incel lol.

jokes aside not even meming the only way to recover is to kill or rape a tall woman (190cm+)
If you don't want to force your son to go through the same shit you're probably right. any women at that height wouldn't willingly date a manlet

Honestly i will try to convince my dad to get married again and have other kids, there is no way in hell im gonna pass my shitty genes, i didn't give his 6ft1 blue eye strong jaw genes so at least if he get remarried and have other kids he would pass those genes and have grand kids.
You wouldn't care if you had a little bro that could possibly mog you?

Manlets can only buy it. You're simply not gonna meet that carnal need to be dominated that foids demand. Even if you're several inches taller it won't matter because the next faggot towers over her and she thinks he can save her when it's likely him she needs saving from.

And I hope no one does. :feelsthink:

Nah why would i care? im 20yo now by that time i would have cut all contact with my family if i manage to live by my own, and for being mogged by 12yo uncle is nearly as tall as my.

inb4 because i got that before yes i have a 12yo uncle because my grandpa has 3 wives.
3 wives? What the fuck, is he chad?

Tall, green eyes, good frame, and decent money since he's a war veteran, and has a good house (he killed the previous owner at the end of the war) with his 3 wives in it including my grandma.
Damn. He sounds like he had an interesting life. Lucky fucking guy

This gets really bad if you have a sibling that heightmogs you, every family photo becomes instant suicidefuel knowing you got the subhuman genetics.

especially if that family member is a foid that is only 4'11 and still heightmogs you. There is one family photo that was taken way back when I was 15. I was 4'8, still shorter than my mom, and it's still in a frame. fucking hell it's brutal. Every visitor in my parents' house has to look at that fucking shit.

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under.

Just run tyrion lannister game bro!
About 10-12 years ago I legit got rekt by a Manlet (I am a Manlet, but he was a proper Manlet, about 140cm).

I was queing for a kebab after leaving the club with a rice and jbw friend (both also sub 6' manlets) and this Manlet thought I was stopping him from ordering.

He was about 10 years older than me, and back then I was in good shape, big and ripped.

The Manlet wasn't letting it go, and also I don't think he was at all drunk, just a local chav. I even told him fine don't want any trouble just go in front of me, but he kept going on at me, then grabbed my thumb and tried to break it or some shit, think be was pissed at my friends laughing at me and him because it probably looked funny, no joke my forearm was bigger than his leg. I pushed him off but the kebab shop Abdullah kicked us both out and said he wasn't serving any of us.

We went out and this manlet wouldn't let it go, and basically started punching me, swinging and shit, and I didn't try and punch him back. Then he got one of those metal rods that they use to make the barriers to stop dumb fucks fall into the holes they dig in the ground for water, electricity, etc, and started swinging that at me, and all I did was try and avoid it, and out up my arm to block, which hurt like hell, and the whole time I was telling him to stop, and I was sorry, and by now there was like 7-8 normies standing around, drunk, laughing their heads off! Someone even showed me a week later it had gone into MySpace!

Eventually a couple of the local bill who they always have standing around at kicking out time came and stopped the Manlet, told him to stop making trouble, and get off home.

Funniest part is they then told me he was a well known trouble maker in this town, and said I must have done something to draw attention to myself, and be more aware and conscious next time!!

Last edited:
Even if i was a chaddam, which I'm not, i would still hate being short.
I get you man. Being short is a death sentence.

Random, but you know diluc from genshin? You know how every single female is on his dick (including paimon). Now imagine if diluc looked the same but was 5'0

i bet he uses paimon as a fleshlight.
LMAO

As for the whore who sells flowers. I just did a mission where there was some dark knight hero in monstat and she talks about how she feels like she's betraying diluc because she has a new crush and wants to fuck the dark knight hero. And of course it turns out to be diluc.

It just shows how even chad diluc can get replaced

Cope. Gorillas are massive

About 10-12 years ago I legit got rekt by a Manlet (I am a Manlet, but he was a proper Manlet, about 140cm).

I was queing for a kebab after leaving the club with a rice and jbw friend (both also sub 6' manlets) and this Manlet thought I was stopping him from ordering.

He was about 10 years older than me, and back then I was in good shape, big and ripped.

The Manlet wasn't letting it go, and also I don't think he was at all drunk, just a local chav. I even told him fine don't want any trouble just go in front of me, but he kept going on at me, then grabbed my thumb and tried to break it or some shit, think be was pissed at my friends laughing at me and him because it probably looked funny, no joke my forearm was bigger than his leg. I pushed him off but the kebab shop Abdullah kicked us both out and said he wasn't serving any of us.

We went out and this manlet wouldn't let it go, and basically started punching me, swinging and shit, and I didn't try and punch him back. Then he got one of those metal rods that they use to make the barriers to stop dumb fucks fall into the holes they dig in the ground for water, electricity, etc, and started swinging that at me, and all I did was try and avoid it, and out up my arm to block, which hurt like hell, and the whole time I was telling him to stop, and I was sorry, and by now there was like 7-8 normies standing around, drunk, laughing their heads off! Someone even showed me a week later it had gone into MySpace!

Eventually a couple of the local bill who they always have standing around at kicking out time came and stopped the Manlet, told him to stop making trouble, and get off home.

Funniest part is they then told me he was a well known trouble maker in this town, and said I must have done something to draw attention to myself, and be more aware and conscious next time!!

no lie it’s probably because u were ethnic.

that said I would have curb stomped his bitch ass if he ever did that to me

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh353B1YYRA&hd=1

Being ugly? Okay sure. Being short AND ugly? Instant death

that scene with that one Chad picking up that manlet is so brutal to watch.

no lie it’s probably because u were ethnic.

that said I would have curb stomped his bitch ass if he ever did that to me

It sounds easy to say, but when you're drunk, in packed street full of normies, and you're basically in a state of shock, like wtf is this really happening, it's not so easy.

If a normie did that police would defo have restrained him possibly even give him a trip to the station , even though it's those cucked jestermaxxing hi-vis fluorescent police and the glorified white knight community support officers.

Fact it was turbo Manlet (may even have been legit midget) means they don't take him, or his treatment of me seriously

Man ngl i wish i was 6'4. At least i would kinda feel superior to good looking guys who has average height despite my ugly face.

that scene with that one Chad picking up that manlet is so brutal to watch.
And he just smiles and laughs it off out of embarrassment. Its brutal as fuck.

Nobody takes a manlet seriously. Short height is a death sentence.

I don't think so, if you're under 5ft10 you're a literal subhuman and seen as lesser than people, z second class citizen, a literal bitch, no one can see your small dick, but everyone can see that you look like a bitch compared to other men.
slightly under 5ft 10, ur not a subhuman. if a5ft10 guy has a good face he is chad, common now. @Personalityinkwell

also having a micropenis is pure suifuel. you show no respect to those with it the way you talk. how big is your dick? seems like u hide having a huge one

Im not talking about dating im talking about life, and no need to bring PI he has nothing to do with this, if you are short you have inferior genes it's over, even with a chad face you would hate being a manlet, women see you as inferior, and men see you as lesser than nothing, if you are short you may as well become a tranny because you're not considered a man.
I feel sorry for people who have a small penis, i know it must feel as bad as being a manlet.
Yes ofc being short is really terrible. But it depends on the height
If you are 5ft10 with a chad face, you will be fine
The shorter you get, the harder it gets to compensate weith face obviously.

We havnt seen one good looking manlet here. They dont post here, they are busy fucking girls shorter than them..

No day passes without being reminded of how being short makes me inferior.
Going out and seeing taller men is the greatest reminder

it's fucking over, if i was tall i could at least ogremaxx

Being 5'10 and white is the only reason I didn't rope yet.

Being under 170 is a death sentence in every aspect of life.

It sounds easy to say, but when you're drunk, in packed street full of normies, and you're basically in a state of shock, like wtf is this really happening, it's not so easy.

If a normie did that police would defo have restrained him possibly even give him a trip to the station , even though it's those cucked jestermaxxing hi-vis fluorescent police and the glorified white knight community support officers.

Fact it was turbo Manlet (may even have been legit midget) means they don't take him, or his treatment of me seriously

True that it's easier said than done, but as an ethnic you NEED to put your foot down. When I used to go out back in LA, hopelessly being a shit cucked manlet hoping to find some pussy, all the chinks and gooks at the nightclubs would constantly be picked on and made fun of because of their race by whites blacks and hispanics. I mean, it was even worse for them than it was for me, and I'm a fucking 5'1 white guy. The fact that the men and foids in nightclubs treated me relatively better than the ethnics of the East, Southeast, and South Asian parts of the world says a lot about their races as a whole. You need to stomp your foot down and demand respect and authority by any means necessary. It's a dog eat dog world out here (pun intended. Chinks and Gooks still eating dogs pisses me off).