Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal video, Currycel accused of sexual assault, claims to be victim of racially motivated attack, raises $20,000 in gofundme

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Never began for this currycel. Apparently he was pissed drunk when he decided to take pictures of a passed out foid. Began hitting on foids non-stop and not taking no for an answer.

Gets his ass whooped by chads defending their stacies, and manages to raise 20,000$ after claiming to be victim of racially motivated attack.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ditSqxA7cBc

Not curry enough. He has to be darker.

he looks like a mid tier normie. you guys have got to stop defending any non-chad that does something slightly misogynistic.

brown privilege.

A white manlet,
would of gotten beat up, then sued

and a ricecel
wouldn't have gotten a tenth of what the indain got from gofundme

shoulda groped

jbc curries cant lose

he doesn't look incel tier tho.

Yea he doesn't look incel tier but for all we know, foids just view him as another 7-11 worker.

Just be curry theory strikes again

and a ricecel
Curries are lowkey like jews in the sense that they are very nepotistic and support their own a lot.

Curries are lowkey like jews in the sense that they are very nepotistic and support their own a lot.
As they should. No one is going to look out for them otherwise which is why so many western countries hate how there are curry males that travel in packs and are not isolated.

As they should. No one is going to look out for them otherwise which is why so many western countries hate how there are curry males that travel in packs and are not isolated.
I understand supporting your own to an extent but curries take it too far, they even support curry foids who obsess over white men and bash curries. But in this guys case the donations are warranted.

I understand supporting your own to an extent but curries take it too far, they even support curry foids who obsess over white men and bash curries. But in this guys case the donations are warranted.
Don't support the foids but support the guys you are in the same social status as. And in a legit way not the love-hate way curries act toward each other tbh

must be an interesting case to read

I hope he gets money raised for him. Shit fucking sucks

Never began for this currycel. Apparently he was pissed drunk when he decided to take pictures of a passed out foid. Began hitting on foids non-stop and not taking no for an answer.

Gets his ass whooped by chads defending their stacies, and manages to raise 20,000$ after claiming to be victim of racially motivated attack.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ditSqxA7cBc

I am not sorry for him tbh. He or his family is probably part of oppressing muslims in India. With such a decadent lifestyle, it could only be a non-Muslim doing this.

I hate being a curry.

Don't support the foids but support the guys you are in the same social status as. And in a legit way not the love-hate way curries act toward each other tbh
Yea I do tend to support curries who are in the same or lower socioeconomic status as me.
Do we? I don't think we do support that. For e.g., the main Indian-American subreddit attacks any women with white men as white worshippers.
Most of the women in the Indian american subreddit r/abcdesis are married to white men, there are also many posts by women who cry about their parents not accepting white chad. The sub dedicated to men is based but its only a matter of time until AHS picks up on it.

Yea I do tend to support curries who are in the same or lower socioeconomic status as me.
tbh curries have so much stacked against them that any curry legitimately winning against the odds is uplifting ngl.
Most of the women in the Indian american subreddit r/abcdesis are married to white men, there are also many posts by women who cry about their parents not accepting white chad. The sub dedicated to men is based but its only a matter of time until AHS picks up on it.
They don't even hate on Indian women so much as point out how white worshiping Indian women are and how such women are not content with dating white men but have to put Indian men down in the process. But yeah it's reddit. That site is a gone case.

brown privilege.

A white manlet,

and a ricecel
jbc curries cant lose
Blacks and browns literally cannot lose jfl, minority privilege is very high up there just like with female privilege (with sometimes for example in the case of BLM and the word “Karen’s” certain minority groups having more power than even regular whites women)

you know if a white person did it he would be beat up, arrested forever, media would call him white supremacist and then he would get doxxed and destroyed.

Life is so fucking unfair and it definitely is rigged for most men.

literally looks really good for a curry

I hate white cucks more than cucks of any other race for some reason.

brown privilege.

A white manlet,

and a ricecel
Jfl if you actually believe that. Over for delusionalcels