Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Brutal] When roasties talk about "personality," what they really mean is personage

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
A common excuse that roasties will give for dumping incels into the dustbin of genetic history is that we have "no personaliteehees." Otherwise they will say that we should get "better personaliteehees."

What they are doing here, of course, is revealing a personality preference for psychopathic and extroverted men at the expense of neurotic and introverted men; they basically dehumanize the latter group in preparation for genocide and either imply that they do not exist ("you have no personaliteehee") or are inadequate/subhuman ("get a better personaliteehee").

We all know that the reason for this is that psychopathic and extroverted men tend to enjoy a higher social status and better appearance than neurotic and introverted men.

And the concept for all this is to be found in the term "personage" :

When roasties critique male personality, what they're really doing is critiquing male personage (or lack thereof), and thus appearance and size/stature and how it relates to their social status.

I remember that when I was in high school and used to write essays, I would never use the term personality, but rather personage, because even in adolescence my autistic brain understood that when normies/roasties use the term "personality," they are merely employing it as a euphemism for hierarchical status.

Last edited:
Rofl it all makes sense now. Personality is misused.

Nice personality = nice looks

How do I improve my personage?

How do I improve my personage?
Just be neurotypical and good-looking.

You can make up for a deficiency in looks with more neurotypicality (the ultimate expression of which is being a thugmaxxed psychopath), and conversely you can make up for a deficiency in neurotypicality with more looks (if you have a non-dimorphic face, as autistic men tend to, becoming a tranny/homo will raise your SMV instantly).

Last edited:
nice avi, I remember gribbles from NYE

This is exactly what they mean by "personality". What they really mean are social status and charisma, things that are incredibly difficult (if not impossible) to get/have without looks in the first place.

Take the personage pill.

Massive cope. She doesn’t care about personality if she likes your face enough to get her pussy wet.

High IQ and bookmarked.