Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTALLY heighmogged by a female

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Pgc4sepqowg31

This is The International, the most important e-Sport tournament of all time. It's the concluding tournament of the Dota Pro Circuit and in this case, the ninth edition.
The current total prize pool is $33,282,681 USD. First place gets $15,143,620.
This is an ultimate blackpill as it shows that even huge companies like Valve recognize the importance of height in status, they have to make this guy several inches taller, otherwise no one will take him serious. Not only this, he's also an ethnicel and has to fraud his jaw with a huge thick beard.
He has to wear a suit, she just wears casual clothing.
Even tho SHE is terrible at the game and he's probably way better, his opinion won't matter because he's short, and all the cucks on twitch will mock him instead of listening to his opinion.
It's seriously over for manlet dotacels

Thats so funny ngl, i can laugh at this as a manlet thats how brutal it is.

I think it has more to do with trying to keep his torso in the shot.

I think it has more to do with trying to keep his torso in the shot.
Still brutal that they had to make such a tall table, just in comparison, she looks average but she's actually about 1.90m
Dbqmfbb 50954904 0c30 4d10 8b55 b3f7fd3649bb

why the fuck theres a female in a videogame event. Foids should be banned from those thigns

Still not as bas as this

tall_maria_sharapova_and_short_floyd_mayweather_by_lowerrider_d7r7jx5-pre.jpg

Still brutal that they had to make such a tall table, just in comparison, she looks average but she's actually about 1.90m
View attachment 141315

That's the unfortunate reality of life. We're all different heights, but cameramen want us all to be the same height. They could just let him be short and let her be tall, but they don't like the look of that so someone has to change.

getting heightmogged is the worst

Still not as bas as this

Has to be shopped. Or he's standing further back than her or something. Maria Sharapova is 6 foot 2. Floyd Mayweather is 5 foot 8. That's a 6 inch difference. And 6 inches is a lotta inches, but this is

EDIT: But this is almost two heads worth of difference.

Look at her face lmao

over for dotamanletcels

Has to be shopped. Or he's standing further back than her or something. Maria Sharapova is 6 foot 2. Floyd Mayweather is 5 foot 8. That's a 6 inch difference. And 6 inches is a lotta inches, but this is

Cope. Boxers fraud their height all the time to intimidate opponents. He's 5'7'' at best.

giphy.gif

And they say syrians are slaying in Germany.

Cope. Boxers fraud their height all the time to intimidate opponents. He's 5'7'' at best.

giphy.gif

Ah, see that GIF, he's taller in that GIF than he is in the original image. Her in heels, yeah I could believe this GIF. But not the original image.

over for manlets like me
life starts at 5'10 at least

giphy.gif
Maybe I'm autistic, but I think that gif is cute. Not like "IT'S OVER FOR MANLETS GO KILL YOURSELF".

LMFAO at these photos, sorry manlets.

tall foids get off on mogging short males

Manlets are fucked

who is this giant foid?

View attachment 141315
She see’s him as an asexual little man. If he try hit on her, that Amazonian bitch would put that orbiter back into his place

Still not as bas as this

That's definitely photoshopped. A quick google search of "Lowerrider" results in a Deviantart page for people with a giant foid fetish.

View attachment 141315

Suifuel for manlets.

why the fuck theres a female in a videogame event. Foids should be banned from those thigns

Foids entice bluepilled incel cucks to spend more. For the pencil-pushers at corporate, it's all about cash flow. They couldn't give a shit about video gaming culture.

That is why I gymcel, to compensate for the most brutal moggings.

i hate tall foids

Tall whores should be considered a contamination and be gassed tbh

thank god i dont live in the netherlands

You don't need to ban them, you just need to have a meritocratic tournament and it happens naturally. But of course that's a problem, there should be reserved places for female entrants because women are equal to men in every way.

And he has shoe lifts JFL

Its over for us manlets