Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutally mogged by son. JFL at people thinking that incels can't have good looking children.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Chris Eubank Sr. was a statusmaxxed blackcel and his son Chris Eubank Jr. is a good looking Chad/Tyrone.

chris-eubank-jr-boxing-middleweight_3366752.jpg

Chris Eubank Sr. in his prime:

200px-Chris_Eubank.jpg

His son is like 6 points above him:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Lifefuel to know that the cycle can break.

Stop posting photos of barechested men, you Betelgeuse-sized faggot.

Jfl @ his hairline in his "prime". Still mogs me from Chicago to Sacramento.

Chris Eubank is a genuine fruit.

The genetic lottery is a thing after all, also curious to see what his mum looks like.

Chris Eubank Sr. was a statusmaxxed blackcel and his son Chris Eubank Jr. is a good looking Chad/Tyrone.

200px-Chris_Eubank.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Looks like Jeremy Meeks

I rarely see ugly mulattos. Blackcels with BBCs should just try to pump and dump and impregnate a horny fat ugly white landwhale. Even the ugliest blackman has good looking kids from a white wife

200px-Chris_Eubank.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
look at that skull size

Lol at white females.

View attachment 170092

The white mother is why Jr. ascended.

Most people here wouldn't describe that white woman as particularly good looking. A lot of people here think that if neither one of the parents is Stacy or Chad then somehow they can't have good looking children. Obviously not the case.

Over for eubanks

. A lot of people here think that if neither one of the parents is Stacy or Chad then somehow they can't have good looking children. Obviously not the case.
Agree. It's all luck

It's just a lottery, some win and some lose

Yes its not. The white woman mogs that ape to hell. Whites are infinitely more attractive than all other races. Her eye area, nose, lower third are all better than his.

He looks good because he got the right combination of white and black looks. His brother doesn't look that good, I saw him because he is a boxer too.

It's all a lottery.

Cope! All of the children look good. At least they look better than their ape dad.

But they mog a lot of pure white people too. So it's not just white genes.

You guys are forgetting that diet could be a major part in why Chris Eubanks Jr. is good looking. He most likey ate better than his dad did. His dad was a professional athlete so he obviously knew how to eat healthy, not to mention his dad was rich so he could afford higher quality food for his son.

I rarely see ugly mulattos.

Opposite for me. Most mulattoes I see are either complete abominations or Chadrones. I rarely see mulatto normies.

Are you kidding me. This guy has muscles upon muscles and is black, I'm sure there were tons of white ghetto whores lining up to f*ck him.

Here's a better example of how mating with a white woman can cause an ethnic incel tier man's children to ascend:

View attachment 170093

His name is Tyrone Mings. And no surprise that he's a Tyrone Chad. His mom is responsible for his facial attractiveness.

Lol I know a Chadrone who looks exactly like him and has very similar looking parents.

Not incel because the reproduction thing, ngl.

Here's a better example of how mating with a white woman can cause an ethnic incel tier man's children to ascend:

View attachment 170093

His name is Tyrone Mings. And no surprise that he's a Tyrone Chad. His mom is responsible for his facial attractiveness.
Ex footballer Ashley Cain is another mixed guy who ended up gl.

200px-Chris_Eubank.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

As I suspected his mother is white.

You guys are forgetting that diet could be a major part in why Chris Eubanks Jr. is good looking. He most likey ate better than his dad did. His dad was a professional athlete so he obviously knew how to eat healthy, not to mention his dad was rich so he could afford higher quality food for his son.

This is also something to consider.

No surprise jr has an attractive mom. What is interesting is how much Eubanks Sr and Jr look alike. Some mixed kids look nothing like either of their parents, but here I can see they're clearly related from cheekbones and brow ridge.

blackcels just need to find a white woman JFL. its the complete opposite for whitecels who have to get at best some ugly noodle

His dad would be incel if he was trying to date now

View attachment 170093

His name really is Tyrone???
Opposite for me. Most mulattoes I see are either complete abominations or Chadrones. I rarely see mulatto normies.
Its either feast or famine for mulattoes. Chadrone or bust.

Yet Jr still mogs him from Cumbria to East Sussex.
True. Jr has a better lower third, better nose area, more defined cheeks, and better hairline. His lips also don't protrude as much as his pops

True. Jr has a better lower third, better nose area, more defined cheeks, and better hairline. His lips also don't protrude as much as his pops

He also has better looking body. More lean and defined.

200px-Chris_Eubank.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Boxrec ranks the dad as the 3rd best British super middle of all time. He is a better fighter than his son.

He also has better looking body. More lean and defined.
He looks like Jeremy Meeks