Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutally mogged by son. JFL at people thinking that incels can't have good looking children.

The dad looks like a literal ape..

the son is good looking because he’s half white.

This is not a genetic recombination pill, its a racepill

The son has a decent face and good lower third. Also BBC-Halo. He probably gets tons of pussy.

Its the opposite on me, my dad is chad but im subhuman :cryfeels:

Darwinian cels BTFO

He got the best facial bones from both parents. He got his mom's forward grown mandible and his dad's well developed maxilla.

Usually that happens when a black man marries a white woman. There’s a good chance the lightskin son will mog the father.

larry_nance_retired_number_22.jpg

Look at Larry Nance Sr. He has a receding hairline while his son looks like white Chad.

Damn that skull mogs me Canary Island to Tasmania

Sportsmaxxing is so legit. Fuck. Fuck. And then if you make it you can almost guarantee that your son will make it since he has the massive advantage of a father knowledgeable in the sport who starts you early. He too becomes a millionaire early.

It gives money, status, and looksmaxxing (peak fitness). Doesn't work for framecels though.

Lol at wageslaving.

Just become millionaire and have children with a good looking whore bro