Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutally over for currycels dming thots on insta

>Anglicized curry name

Didn't watch. Good thing tiktok is getting banned in burgerland.

I'm happy for the dude tbh. good for him

it will just be substituted by some other shit.
I don't care tbh it's better than nothing.
As seen with ruqqus versus reddit normies don't switch social media platforms easily en masse.

What do you mean?
"klaudia_singh"

klaudia doesn't sound like a curry name but singh does.

I never get white women who racemixxing. Why the FUCK would you degrade yourself like that? Go with streetshitting hindi who makes 3$ an hour instead of your racial looksmatch

I don't care tbh it's better than nothing.
As seen with ruqqus versus reddit normies don't switch social media platforms easily en masse.

"klaudia_singh"

klaudia doesn't sound like a curry name but singh does.

Shes polish and took the currys last name and had his kid

I never get white women who racemixxing. Why the FUCK would you degrade yourself like that? Go with streetshitting hindi who makes 3$ an hour instead of your racial looksmatch

Its really rare though especially if the guy isn't black

Shes polish and took the currys last name and had his kid
I expected it to be the other way around because of how it's more common that way tbh
But the negative comments you showed are still no cause for celebration.
klaudia is a west slavic/german name but k version is typical for slavs like czechs or polacks, while germans use claudia, pretty sure.
Yeah I'm pretty sure klaudia is a European name.

klaudia is a west slavic/german name but k version is typical for slavs like czechs or polacks, while germans use claudia, pretty sure.
I hear Poland is full of coal burners. IIRC blacks and browns used to go there to do mass racemixxing parties like a SEA for nonwhites. Maybe I’m mistaken and it was a different country though.

just ask for tits and vagena theory lasagna bitch

ur rite, indeed i've tried to convince colvin to polandmaxx but he didnt listen to my advices
Yeah it’s called euroweek

i remember this shitstorm clearly, it was funny af. This whole event was exposed by polish conservative version of reddit and libtards were so angry about it.

What happened? I thought that poland didn't accepts any muslims?

Ugh. Is that chubby subhuman face phenotypical of currycels?

Last edited:
Yeah it’s called euroweek
Those are curry grooming gangmaxxers.

Indians are the biggest low inhib slayers indeed

tbh they are low inhib and no shame maxxed to the edge of the universe and back. It's a very good trait for incels since statistically speaking if you just keep trying long enough you might eventually succeed.

It's a very good trait for incels since statistically speaking if you just keep trying long enough you might eventually succeed.
This is not the case for currycels.

ur rite, indeed i've tried to convince colvin to polandmaxx but he didnt listen to my advices
I remember setting my Tinder to Poland and other Eastern Europe countries at some point.

I still got Zero (0) Matches.

Keep fucking seething for your bullshit JBB theory :soy::soy::soy:.

rent free in your head :lul:

plz show bobs and vagena

I remember setting my Tinder to Poland and other Eastern Europe countries at some point.

I still got Zero (0) Matches.

Keep fucking seething for your bullshit JBB theory :soy::soy::soy:.

View attachment 343404 rent free in your head :lul:
rent free in your ass more like, get the fuck off my board

Its usually a betabux

Beta buxxing . Indians in the west atleast earn the most out of all ethnic groups

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back