Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BS study?] College educated women are less likely to divorce?

Is it bullshit or not BS? Explain why?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
FT_15.12.4.college.marriage2.png

Source: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/04/education-and-marriage/

So it shows that women that are more educated are less likely to divorce than those that are less educated. I don't know, but it kind of seems a little BS, or somehow biased-ly skewed. However, those that are college-educated are more likely to marry later in life. They've also noted that college-educated have a 80% chance of their marriage lasting for two decades... Funnily enough half of marriages in the States end in divorce *facepalm* , but perhaps it comes in right after 20+ years, I guess I'll give them the benefit of a doubt...

Does anyone have any confounding evidence to refute these stats and claims anyways?

Also answer in my poll, if its BS or not, and explain why :).

Yes because they do not marry untill later on because of college, but non educated stacies marry much earlier because they don't have anything else to do.
So the stacies have much more time to get a divorce and remarry. But the educated one is running out of time and must find a long lasting partner.

Crustaciouse said:
Yes because they do not marry untill later on because of college, but non educated stacies marry much earlier because they don't have anything else to do.
So the stacies have much more time to get a divorce and remarry. But the educated one is running out of time and must find a long lasting partner.
Them slutting it up in college, makes it harder for them to pair-bond later in life.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Crustaciouse said:
Them slutting it up in college, makes it harder for them to pair-bond later in life.
But stacies not in college have more time to slut it up.

idkwattodowithlife said:

cause i saw that study once a long time ago. the 50% marriage success thing is skewed by the black population. educated whites are up in the 80%s

Panda said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
cause i saw that study once a long time ago. the 50% marriage success thing is skewed by the black population. educated whites are up in the 80%s
Oh yeah, other races comes into play. Most likely it'd be altered.

I guess that makes sense then, thanks ^.^

It was probably true for college educated women who graduated a long fucking time ago. No way it applies to women graduating in this day and age.

Yes, because college educated women do not need betabux.

And thats good.

Weirdcel said:
It was probably true for college educated women who graduated a long fucking time ago. No way it applies to women graduating in this day and age.
Yeah, my thoughts kind of lie around there too... College-educated women demand more and if not satisfied, they'll divorce their husbands...

KilluminoidBR said:
Yes, because college educated women do not need betabux.
And thats good.
When it comes to marrying.... 70% of women want to marry a man that makes a higher income than them.