Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Buddha was 6'7" (200cm tall).

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-

That's the reason he had so many followers. He was also of Sino-Korean origin so that means rice. BONES are the most important thing in the world.

LMAOOOO

That's why he preached "bro just don't have desires bro, just be yourself, just go through life".

He was a mogging machine who had everything, no wonder he felt like that.

LMAOOOO

That's why he preached "bro just don't have desires bro, just be yourself, just go through life".

He was a giant prince who was a NEET all his life. That bastard. He's a hypocrite.

Buddha was looksmaxxed, statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, and even with this wonderfull life he went to reach enlightenment.

I think he just couldn't relate to normal people of his time.
Most people of his time were starving while he was sitting in a palace with different girl every night. JFL at Chaddha

Last edited:
His preachings were meant for Chads

So he was just a chad that was bored of life? damn, I can't even spirituality cope without being reminded of my subhumanity.

how is that e

Most people of his time were starving while he was sitting in a palace with different girl every night. JFL at Chaddha
The guy who had all his needs met was telling people to not think about their needs and cravings.

LMAOOOO

I don't know how real this recount of his life is, but in the book Siddharta the young buddha was a rich chad who sought the meaning of life through all sorts of hedonistic pleasures before he got his enlightenment and finally understood everything, he basically had a lot of sex and climbed the Maslow pyramid until he got bored of everything. Brutal suicidefuel if even mysticismmaxxing is reserved only for chads.

I don't know how real this recount of his life is, but in the book Siddharta the young buddha was a rich chad who sought the meaning of life through all sorts of hedonistic pleasures before he got his enlightenment and finally understood everything, he basically had a lot of sex and climbed the Maslow pyramid until he got bored of everything. Brutal suicidefuel if even mysticismmaxxing is reserved only for chads.
The guy at the top of Maslow telling people stuck at the 2nd level to just not care anymore. Christ.

And nowadays a bunch of ricecels pray all day and abstain from sex because of him.

Buddha had a wife and even children and god knows how many concubines he fucked until he got bored and decided to have his extended vacation beach party.
Then he gets back and tries to convince everyone to be celibate lmao.

jfl at ricecels that fell for this crap

I thought buddha was a curry.

Fuck Buddha. Nizitche is unironically our guy.

Religioncopers on suicide watch.

Curries always worship superior males

Buddha was a slim gigachad the coping monks represent him as some fat ricecel JFL

Didn't he have blue eyes and red hair?

Wow. Height is a plus but by itself meaningless. Had a post deleted trying to point this out but whatever.

Pretty sure Buddha was a curry

He was a crowned prince too, He get married at 16.
But he get bored of shallow and luxurious life so he escaped from his palace and spend all his remaining life seeking the truth and enlightment.
Didn't he have blue eyes and red hair?

Some STFcels even think he was white.
He lived for the higher purpose than just fucking ten different girls and get drunk like other princes would.
He was the one of the earliest MGTOW in human history.

Last edited:
I don't know why Buddhism isn't the religion of choice for neo cons and hypocrite boomers. A rich chad who had everything in life telling poor incels not to give a fuck. Sounds like a conspiracy to keep people docile and prevent violent uprisings. It's not just the low T that keeps ricecels subservient in their cubicles until they die, it's their chad worshiping cope dogma. Now I understand why the TaIiban destroyed that Buddha statue in Afghanistan, it was a reminder of a rich chad hypocrite who told people just to cope while both physical reality itself and society fucked them over and it was a massive stone heightmog as well. Glad they did it, the last thing they needed was cucked symbol of coping and accepting getting bullied while they are in the middle of an uprising against the biggest bullies in the world. Ashtavakra is better than Buddha because at least he wasn't a hypocrite. Sand prophets, messianic manlets, and ancient Greek high IQ posters will always be better than bootlicking buddhists.

He was a currycel.

And he was 6’7” in like 400 BC when the average height was like 5’4”

The guy who had all his needs met was telling people to not think about their needs and cravings.
Exactly, what a retard. Btw, how many guests did my thread get? I see 72 right now and this was almost 4 hours ago.
The guy at the top of Maslow telling people stuck at the 2nd level to just not care anymore. Christ.

And nowadays a bunch of ricecels pray all day and abstain from sex because of him.
Jfl at this retard preaching "lose all desires bro".
I thought buddha was a curry.
No he was of sino-korean origin.
Curries always worship superior males
No you ******. He was of sino-korean origin, not curry.
Pretty sure Buddha was a curry
Pretty sure you think that because you grew up hearing this parroted by the media.
He was a currycel.
You are a moron. Check the post before commenting. Seriously stop postmaxxing bullshit if you are going to litter my thread.

He was the original currycel. Then he got sent his own way and invented an entire religion to cope.

Why don't you take a quick google search to see for yourself that he was rice?

His original name was Siddhartha Gautama. Once he became Buddha, ricemen adopted him as their own. Not very different from white christians claiming jesus was white when he prolly looked more like a modern day arab.

His original name was Siddhartha Gautama. Once he became Buddha, ricemen adopted him as their own. Not very different from white christians claiming jesus was white when he prolly looked more like a modern day arab.
You are one lazy bastard.

Here, check it out yourself.

Wow. Height is a plus but by itself meaningless. Had a post deleted trying to point this out but whatever.
How tall are you?

Of course, they want to have all men down below, so that they can claim everything.

Sure he was, and George Washington could levitate.

Buddha didn't just simply tell people to 'give up their desires.' He had different advice for lay people who wish to lessen their suffering and people who wanted to monkmax.

What a lot of you guys hear are probably hippie westernised summary of buddhism.

It truly is a Chad's world.

I don't know why Buddhism isn't the religion of choice for neo cons and hypocrite boomers. A rich chad who had everything in life telling poor incels not to give a fuck. Sounds like a conspiracy to keep people docile and prevent violent uprisings. It's not just the low T that keeps ricecels subservient in their cubicles until they die, it's their chad worshiping cope dogma. Now I understand why the TaIiban destroyed that Buddha statue in Afghanistan, it was a reminder of a rich chad hypocrite who told people just to cope while both physical reality itself and society fucked them over and it was a massive stone heightmog as well. Glad they did it, the last thing they needed was cucked symbol of coping and accepting getting bullied while they are in the middle of an uprising against the biggest bullies in the world. Ashtavakra is better than Buddha because at least he wasn't a hypocrite. Sand prophets, messianic manlets, and ancient Greek high IQ posters will always be better than bootlicking buddhists.
Damn son, that's brutal and unironically the truth.
You are destroying many men's cope, man.

I don't know why Buddhism isn't the religion of choice for neo cons and hypocrite boomers. A rich chad who had everything in life telling poor incels not to give a fuck. Sounds like a conspiracy to keep people docile and prevent violent uprisings. It's not just the low T that keeps ricecels subservient in their cubicles until they die, it's their chad worshiping cope dogma.

Buddhism can not be useful to tame masses because Buddhists typically don't work. Their model is a begging monk.

That being said, the West has learned to deal with massive unemployment. In fact, it's not like production is the major economic force in US, for instance. It's consumption, stupidly enough. But even consumption is not exactly something that is compatible with the Buddhist mindset.

I get your point on Buddhism being basically a pushover philosophy, but its own expansion would definitely hurt most socio-economical models.