Bug in the profile Postings

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 8h 48m
I went through my profile and saw there are only two pages which shows my messages. At the second page there is no "see more"
firefox_2020-01-17_10-45-21w45.png
As you can see, there are also no pages (i.e. 1, 2, 3) at the bottom of the page.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

TENNŌ HEIKA BANZAI!
-
96d 14h 51m
I have the same problem, it's pretty annoying tbh.

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
80d 39m
Mine stopped showing up too. It only shows page one.

Even a few weeks ago, it would show all my threads even going back to when I first joined.

S

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
18d 9h 13m
I wish there would be more pages in the search. There used to be 2, now there's only 1.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 8h 48m
I wish there would be more pages in the search. There used to be 2, now there's only 1.
Have you thought of making a separate thread as a suggestion on Meta & Feedback about it?

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
-
20d 8h 36m
I thought this was normal tbh, since it has always been like this for me.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 8h 48m
I thought this was normal tbh, since it has always been like this for me.
No it hasn't, it only recently started, for me at least.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
5d 19h 10m
I think I have in the past. Nothing came of it.
Think its suposed to be a feature so you cant go digging though someons post history

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 8h 48m
Think its suposed to be a feature so you cant go digging though someons post history
So you won't go through their post history and start reporting their posts and get them banned. I've thought about that too. But it prohibits yourself too from going through your post history, so it's probably a bug.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
11d 23h 51m

Bugs me. XD

On a serious note, this is quite annoying. I enjoy looking through my message history and it's annoying not being able to do so.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 8h 48m
Update: I can't even view more than 4 results:
firefox_2020-01-20_22-57-35.png
Even on the search bar it barely shows any results:
firefox_2020-01-20_22-58-32.png

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
25d 17h 1m
I can only see 1 page tbh

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
100d 11h 39m
So you won't go through their post history and start reporting their posts and get them banned. I've thought about that too. But it prohibits yourself too from going through your post history, so it's probably a bug.
It's good this way for privacy. You can only see your posts if you search for a unique word or short sentence you used. And if you want to see your other posts you can look through the pages of threads you've posted in.

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 1.11.34 PM.png

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 8h 48m
It's good this way for privacy. You can only see your posts if you search for a unique word or short sentence you used. And if you want to see your other posts you can look through the pages of threads you've posted in.

View attachment 192696
Yeah, but there's an option for you to make your profile private if you want to in the Settings > Privacy > View details on your profile page > Nobody.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
100d 11h 39m
Yeah, but there's an option for you to make your profile private if you want to in the Settings > Privacy > View details on your profile page > Nobody.
Even if it's private, registered users can see your posts by hovering over your username and clicking on your messages.

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 1.17.34 PM.png

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
100d 11h 39m
They can see the number of your messages, not the messages themselves.
When they click on where I pointed the arrow they go to the messages page, even if it's private.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 8h 48m
When they click on where I pointed the arrow they go to the messages page, even if it's private.
There's one difference though: that method is the same as using the search bar on the top right. And the search bar doesn't allow you to search many results unless the user grants you access to his profile (by following you since some users restrict the access of people who don't follow). On the other hand, if you have access to someone's profile then you can (or could) view all of their messages.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
100d 11h 39m
There's one difference though: that method is the same as using the search bar on the top right. And the search bar doesn't allow you to search many results unless the user grants you access to his profile (by following you since some users restrict the access of people who don't follow). On the other hand, if you have access to someone's profile then you can (or could) view all of their messages.
When I used the search bar to look at a user's posts I only got one page, the same as clicking on the messages. If they follow me I still only get one page. There used to be 2 pages, then "Show more" before they were taken off.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
35d 8h 48m
When I used the search bar to look at a user's posts I only got one page, the same as clicking on the messages. If they follow me I still only get one page.
Yes, because the system has been changed. Although I didn't try your method of clicking on someone's messages to check their post history before, I was using the search bar instead. I was going by what was probable, guess only a mod can confirm this.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
100d 11h 39m
Yes, because the system has been changed. Although I didn't try your method of clicking on someone's messages to check their post history before, I was using the search bar instead. I was going by what was probable, guess only a mod can confirm this.
The new system is good, but it would be better if you and the people you follow can search through all your posts.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
-
20d 1h 8m
Mine stopped showing up too. It only shows page one.

Even a few weeks ago, it would show all my threads even going back to when I first joined.
Only chads get to see other pages.