Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bulking is more annoying than I thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It's my 3rd day and i'm already sick of feeling like a bloated pig all the time. I really want to be more intimidating so normies won't pick on me but honestly idk if it's worth it :feelsrope:

You have to scream while doing it.

If you're brand-new to lifting (less than a year), you can get away with a 200-300 calorie surplus and make great progress. Your second and possibly your third year would have that decreased to a 100-200 calorie surplus, and after that, your rate of potential growth is so tiny it's not even worth tracking so you might as well eat around maintenance. My point is you're probably bulking way too hard, and all you'll get out of this senseless self-torture is a massive pile of body fat you'll have to diet off if you don't want to carry it all your life.

If you're brand-new to lifting (less than a year), you can get away with a 200-300 calorie surplus and make great progress. Your second and possibly your third year would have that decreased to a 100-200 calorie surplus, and after that, your rate of potential growth is so tiny it's not even worth tracking so you might as well eat around maintenance. My point is you're probably bulking way too hard, and all you'll get out of this senseless self-torture is a massive pile of body fat you'll have to diet off if you don't want to carry it all your life.

That's helpful. I have a naturally sort of meaty body which I heard is good for gymcelling. Is this true?

wish i had no appetite like you, im an ex fatcel and i can still eat tons of food so i have to be careful all the time not to overeat

Cope
full

Also don't go ER

Cutting is just as annoying as I thought.

Dude you tracking your calories? if not do it, its hard to know how much to eat and stuff.