Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bullies target the unattractive in the workplace

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Definitely see tjis in my workplace.There is a balding manlet framecel with very weak lower third who gets picked on all the tike.Luckily people are intimidated by me so I just get ignored,but I feel bad for that guy

High school never ends :feelsrope:
Bowling for soup were blackpilled

Thats why I hope to get in early in the next Bitcoin so I never need to wagecuck again

Bullying does not end after you graduate from school

View: https://youtu.be/X5RYtO0DuqY

I'm amazed that some highbrow, d-bag publication like the Journal would ever admit this or report on it in any way whatsoever.

Naturally, it has essentially zero views on CuckTube.

It needs to go viral. It's under 3 minutes so normies can easily consume this blackpill from a reputable normie source.
I'm amazed that some highbrow, d-bag publication like the Journal would ever admit this or report on it in any way whatsoever.

Naturally, it has essentially zero views on CuckTube.

It needs to go viral. It's under 3 minutes so normies can easily consume this blackpill from a reputable normie source.

lmao the roastie researcher says "You're not really hired based on how you look" and then says "people who are taller make more money" and then says that since she is short this information doesn't bode well for her.

"I'm so short tee hee"

As if this moron being female would ever be discriminated against for being short like a guy would.

Can you even comprehend the utter female retardation that it takes to say this when YOU'RE THE ONE PRESENTING THIS BLACK PILL EVIDENCE?!?!?

Women are a retarded meme gender. How else can you explain shit like this.

Last edited:
Now that I'm out of school and working. I just want somebody to try to bully me, I'll blow their brains so quick.

repeat after me

fuck chads
fuck stacies

fuck attractive people in general

Voice determines how much a CEO makes.

In my case, I questioned my bosses the other day and they tried to turn every co-worker against me which fortunately didn't work, otherwise I could have been workmogged to oblivion and beyond.
I got lucky, but I won't get a second chance.

cope. I'm usually the bully and I'm also the ugliest. a life full of ugliness has made me the nastiest motherfucker with the thickest skin. you'd have to be retarded to fuck with me.
Copeus maximus
In my case, I questioned my bosses the other day and they tried to turn every co-worker against me which fortunately didn't work, otherwise I could have been workmogged to oblivion and beyond.
I got lucky, but I won't get a second chance.
question in what fashion ?

Last edited:
There is no race war. We are just full of hatred and racism is a nice cope.

Like on one thread people are racist against each other, on the other thread they support each other.

So I would get bullied at my job as a teacher? Brutal.
Wtf would you wanna be a teacher Bro jfl? I can't think of anything more torturous than watching Chad students younger than you ascend with Giga Stacies endlessly on a loop for the rest of your existence. Nor anything more emasculating than getting made fun of by Chad and Stacy students and disrespected endlessly on a loop.
You aren't entitled to not getting bullied :soy: :soy: :soy:
“Why are the inkels so angry and full of hatred?”

:waitwhat:

Last edited:
Wtf would you wanna be a teacher Bro jfl? I can't think of anything more torturous than watching Chad students younger than you ascend with Giga Stacies endlessly on a loop for the rest of your existence. Nor anything more emasculating than getting made fun of by Chad and Stacy students and disrespected endlessly on a loop.
I don't know, bro, I really like the environment, to be honest. It's the only thing I see myself doing, the other was becoming a male nurse but my OCD got the best of me so I cannot do that. Besides, I, myself, had a great time at high school, so that probably has something to do with it, too.

View attachment 306399

Wow, a 2013 cartoon that was called sexist that has been posted all over the internet was proven true.

Highschool never ended, people mocked penis size back then? They mock it now. People mocked height then? They mock it now. People mocked how attractive you are? Yes, they mock it now.

Based President of Ecuador made just this exact statement in February 2020, of course all the Soyboy's and Feminazis screeched and cried about being governed by "a misogynist" instead of just acknowledging that his statement was 100% fact.
I don't know, bro, I really like the environment, to be honest. It's the only thing I see myself doing, the other was becoming a male nurse but my OCD got the best of me so I cannot do that. Besides, I, myself, had a great time at high school, so that probably has something to do with it, too.
In that case go for it Bro, I'm glad one of us had a good time at high school lol.
This is their way of saying that their victims should have been bullied/excluded even more before they snapped, or outright killed.

This is what normgroids actually believe.
This :dab:

Last edited:
Copeus maximus

question in what fashion ?

They're obsessed with the cameras watching everything we do, and for some reason they started picking on me but I stood my ground and told them to stop using the cameras as a measure to pursue and abuse employees and they didn't like it.
I told them that the only reason for these cameras to be there was only to annoy the people working there and not for security measures and they got extremely pissed off at that.
Fortunately all thing cooled down for now, but I'll be on the hunt for another job soon. I need to make a change or the rope will be my fate.

People will always bully us for things which are beyond our control. Cucked world

>"Which doesn't really bode well for me as a short person XD"

Shut the fuck up. Short foids are NOT oppressed.

Yeah right motherfucker, thanks to you I basically can't go outside and stutter every 20 words
Extremely relatable.

Being severely bullied for years on end absolutely ruined me mentally. It made me afraid of people in general, made me feel powerless, made me lose my hopes and aspirations for the future, and ultimately resulted in me isolating myself for about a decade so far. I've spent 99% (probably more) of the past 8-9 years in my room, and was pretty isolated even a couple years before that.

Guess what though, most of my bullies have jobs, many have children, and females have rewarded them for their behavior. I have nothing, no future, and will have to kill myself eventually. When I talk about this, people try to gaslight me and get me to blame myself for everything. Humans are absolutely vile creatures, just like all other animals. This existence rewards predators and just shits on their prey for life. I wish that I hadn't been born.

humans bully the unnattractive
new at 11, water is wet
dutch high school mogger

Last edited:
Our world is built on the premise that to be a great leader you must be Chad-Bull, and who is easiest to bully on...us incels. Chad-Bull will never bully another chad, either they form an alliance or ignore each other.

I've been bullied in 3 of my past jobs and I walked out of them, they bully me for being unsociable. People refuse to let autists exist in peace in the workplace and the hilarious thing is that the same people would complain when I take their tax money, if you want me to stop taking your tax money then stop making work unbearable for me.

People who say bullying ends after school say this because they have the ridiculous notion that the bullies will all go to low tier jobs and the people who were bullied will go to high tier jobs so they won't meet again. This is ridiculous because by that logic then there has never been bullying in a college or a city office because "only unsuccessful people are bullies". The reality of the situation is that bullies usually will succeed in life because their aggressive personality will allow them to thrive in this hellish world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back