Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bullies target the unattractive in the workplace

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
bullying happens in college too

This piece is from years ago before incel became a dirty word to normies- too bad. I thought for a minute the mainstream was becoming blackpilled in 2020.

*Bullies target males unattractive to women

bullying never ends

Yeah. Gays love me at work but women look repulsed by me

The cycle of bullying for guys is often like this

You exist -> women outcast you by giving you disgusting looks, talking shit about you behind your back, saying ew/ugh/gross when you are nearby
-> people that see this pick you out as an easy target but try to justify bullying you because you are "lame", "pathetic", "hateful", "antisocial"

JUST LOL "MuH bUlLyInG sToPs AfEr SkOol SilLy InKlEr". We have been telling people this for fucking years. Hell you can even see it in peoples words and behaviors around this stuff.

The bullying just gets more subtle and people that do it try to rationalize why they are doing it more.
People are more honest about bullying in elementary and middle schools.

You exist -> women outcast you by giving you disgusting looks, talking shit about you behind your back, saying ew/ugh/gross when you are nearby
-> people that see this pick you out as an easy target but try to justify bullying you because you are "lame", "pathetic", "hateful", "antisocial"

The bullying just gets more subtle and people that do it try to rationalize why they are doing it more.

Exactly what happened to me. I just go to work to do my job and GTFO but motherfuckers gang up on me and treat me like shit. Wtf is wrong with this world.

Ugly people deserve to be bullied for their bad personalities :soy:

Exactly what happened to me. I just go to work to do my job and GTFO but motherfuckers gang up on me and treat me like shit. Wtf is wrong with this world.

The very telling part is that even if you do nothing but a daily routine and not try to draw attention to yourself it happens.

Unattractive males are gaslighted into thinking they are doing something to provoke bullying by acting "weird".
Even if that is initially the case unattractive males will find that even by not acting "weird" they eventually still experience the same kind of bullying behavior from others.
And that is because regardless of what they do, women feel the need to express disgust and amused contempt for unattractive males and the rest of society is ready to use that as a green light to bully the unattractive male.
The amount of times i've had to explain this to people. And they just can't fathom it. People are so ignorant its unreal. Blind. They should be happy they're privileged enough to not be on the receiving end. Blackpill strikes again. As it always does

A lot of people are in denial that they bully people and prefer to phrase it as "bullying" like CuckTears users do to poke fun at the suggestion that they are bullies.

But what do you call deliberately seeking content that doesn't concern you/is not addressed to you, barging in those spaces and shaming and "mocking" people because it's "it's too much fun not too"? That's bullying.
Same with persistent trolling. But that is only seen as bullying when it is a woman on the receiving end.
Same with "roasting" guys on social media that unknowingly violate unspoken social norms.

Normies bully low SMV guys all the time but somehow they think they are not because bullying to them is being shoved in a locker and having your lunch money stolen.

On r/chapotraphouse (leftwing sub) and r/coomer and r/ConsumeProduct (rightwing sub), users on the sub would talk about how they want to "bully" people into being better people.
Or linking to subs they didn't like and saying "let's bully them".

The drama subs on reddit (r/drama, r/Subredditdrama) openly talk about bullying people that are weird but they are allowed to stay up because they are "neutral" and "make fun of everyone".

It's telling how popular shows like South Park (that make fun of everyone) are even among so called christian conservatives.
Normies love to bully and laugh at other people but they also feel the need to rationalize why they are doing it to seem like they are not bad people.
Normies may act edgy about not being a good person but they still want to feel like the good guy even when they bully low SMV males.

Last edited:
The very telling part is that even if you do nothing but a daily routine and not try to draw attention to yourself it happens.

Unattractive males are gaslighted into thinking they are doing something to provoke bullying by acting "weird".
Even if that is initially the case unattractive males will find that even by not acting "weird" they eventually still experience the same kind of bullying behavior from others.
And that is because regardless of what they do, women feel the need to express disgust and amused contempt for unattractive males and the rest of society is ready to use that as a green light to bully the unattractive male.

A lot of people are in denial that they bully people and prefer to phrase it as "bullying" like CuckTears users do to poke fun at the suggestion that they are bullies.

But what do you call deliberately seeking content that doesn't concern you/is not addressed to you, barging in those spaces and shaming and "mocking" people because it's "it's too much fun not too"? That's bullying.
Same with persistent trolling. But that is only seen as bullying when it is a woman on the receiving end.
Same with "roasting" guys on social media that unknowingly violate unspoken social norms.

Normies bully low SMV guys all the time but somehow they think they are not because bullying to them is being shoved in a locker and having your lunch money stolen.

On r/chapotraphouse (leftwing sub) and r/coomer and r/ConsumeProduct (rightwing sub), users on the sub would talk about how they want to "bully" people into being better people.

The drama subs on reddit (r/drama, r/Subredditdrama) openly talk about bullying people that are weird but they are allowed to stay up because they are "neutral" and "make fun of everyone".

It's telling how popular shows like South Park (that make fun of everyone) are even among so called christian conservatives.
Normies love to bully and laugh at other people but they also feel the need to rationalize why they are doing it to seem like they are not bad people.
Normies may act edgy about not being a good person but they still want to feel like the good guy even when they bully low SMV males.
Usually the people that bullied me seemed to justify it by saying that by bullying me they were giving me more confidence

Yeah right motherfucker, thanks to you I basically can't go outside and stutter every 20 words

water wet. hot people get promos not hots get slowmo'd

So I would get bullied at my job as a teacher? Brutal.

Also ignoring/acting like you don't exist is the most common form of bullying in adulthood. You will simply be shunned by the NT normshits and quickly ganged up on if you dare to stand up for yourself when being teased and what not. Then they cry victim when one of our brethren snaps and goes ER on them.

They NEVER fucking learn. "This could have been prevented! There were signs!" they say after each incident. Yet they never learn. I hope a meteor destroys this fucking planet

JUST LOL "MuH bUlLyInG sToPs AfEr SkOol SilLy InKlEr". We have been telling people this for fucking years. Hell you can even see it in peoples words and behaviors around this stuff.

Adults make it less obvious when they bully other individuals, that's it. Of course the soycucks don't realize it because they are just as socially stunted as we are.

bullying never ends
1578728586436s

You aren't entitled to not getting bullied :soy: :soy: :soy:

You aren't entitled to not getting bullied :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is what unattractive males are told in grade school believe it or not
"you can't expect to be completely left alone", "you are going to come across people like this all of your life you might as well start dealing with it".

Grade school is a prison and one of the worst places for unattractive socially stunted males to go to.

based post and totally true.we live in a world of savages,and anyone who thinks he is safe is deluded

Bullying doesn't end and people are idiots to think it will. All those normies and queers who put out those "it gets better" campaigns to try and convince teenagers not to top themselves because "bullying ends after highschool" are full of it. It didn't get better for them, they got rich enough for people to overlook how shit they are.

“Why are the inkels so angry and full of hatred?”

:waitwhat:

Bullying happens anywhere to ugly men

"This could have been prevented! There were signs!" they say after each incident.

This is their way of saying that their victims should have been bullied/excluded even more before they snapped, or outright killed.

This is what normgroids actually believe.

Last edited:
Also ignoring/acting like you don't exist is the most common form of bullying in adulthood. You will simply be shunned by the NT normshits and quickly ganged up on if you dare to stand up for yourself when being teased and what not. Then they cry victim when one of our brethren snaps and goes ER on them.

They NEVER fucking learn. "This could have been prevented! There were signs!" they say after each incident. Yet they never learn. I hope a meteor destroys this fucking planet

This is one of those retarded sayings like "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" (paralysis doesn't kill you).

Wars are proof that bullying never ends.

This is one of those retarded sayings like "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" (paralysis doesn't kill you).

Wars are proof that bullying never ends.

1f8

Wow, a 2013 cartoon that was called sexist that has been posted all over the internet was proven true.

Highschool never ended, people mocked penis size back then? They mock it now. People mocked height then? They mock it now. People mocked how attractive you are? Yes, they mock it now.

Spot on. They bully you then rationalize it as being your fault.

cope. I'm usually the bully and I'm also the ugliest. a life full of ugliness has made me the nastiest motherfucker with the thickest skin. you'd have to be retarded to fuck with me.

This is why im NEET. If we say the same words, we will always instantly get shut down

Happened to me. I have mild PTSD about me last job tbh.

So I would get bullied at my job as a teacher? Brutal.
Back then when I was a schoolkid we did get an incel teacher. The brutal thing was that he was not just bullied by us schoolkids, he also was bullied by his teacher colleagues and had to quit his job lmao. It's over for incels in all areas of life.

Remember, everyone out there wants us ugly males DEAD.

This is their way of saying that their victims should have been bullied/excluded even more before they snapped, or outright killed.

This is what normgroids actually believe.
They were hoping that the victims simply killed themselves instead of snapping violently.

Back then when I was a schoolkid we did get an incel teacher. The brutal thing was that he was not just bullied by us schoolkids, he also was bullied by his teacher colleagues and had to quit his job lmao. It's over for incels in all areas of life.
I am kind of a mean dude if somebody mistreats me and I have an opportunity to get back at them.

this is why its important to build up your personaliteehee