[Blackpill] Bullies typically go on to lead more fufilling, healthier lives than their victims.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
30d 12h 59m
Truth and suicide fuel.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
3d 13h 16m
Most bullies my age were fat kids that got bigger earlier than other kids, and are just as subhuman as me.

As always, it doesn't matter what you do. What matters is your facial bone structure.

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
★★★★★
6d 10h 17m
Bullying is an entirely normal and healthy social function with two main reasons:

1) Establishing of a social hierarchy. Humans are pack animals and need to have a clear cut social hierarchy in the tribe, and bullying/vying for social status is how this occurs. Its no different to two Stags locking Antlers or silverbacks beating their chests.

2) Elimination of undesirable behaviour / weeding out of poor genetics. Bullied kids are usually smaller, weaker, and weirder. They may be smarter, but nature has only selected for human IQ for a few ten of thousands of years. The stronger more aggressive pack member has been a trait selected for millions of years. Bullied kids are often socially abnormal, often with various personality defects like autism, narcissism, social anxiety, etc. They are bullied so it signals to everyone else to avoid them because they are unfit.

The biologypill is brutal.

Italiancel

Italiancel

Suicidal ethnic
★★
6d 22h 22m
There is no fucking God.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
6d 9h 54m
Guns were developed by omegas for a reason.

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★★
7h 30m
Bullying is an entirely normal and healthy social function with two main reasons:

1) Establishing of a social hierarchy. Humans are pack animals and need to have a clear cut social hierarchy in the tribe, and bullying/vying for social status is how this occurs. Its no different to two Stags locking Antlers or silverbacks beating their chests.

2) Elimination of undesirable behaviour / weeding out of poor genetics. Bullied kids are usually smaller, weaker, and weirder. They may be smarter, but nature has only selected for human IQ for a few ten of thousands of years. The stronger more aggressive pack member has been a trait selected for millions of years. Bullied kids are often socially abnormal, often with various personality defects like autism, narcissism, social anxiety, etc. They are bullied so it signals to everyone else to avoid them because they are unfit.

inklingPro 1980

inklingPro 1980

Recruit
★★★
Jesus. These posts hit home like a titanium bar to the soul. Horrors I thought only I knew. And Imt that much more pissed because of it.

FriedRope

FriedRope

Can't even drive
Thanks man. I might do that.

Going to take an internet break because stuff seems to be getting to me more than usual.
Take care then. Maybe you should rope, this shit never gets any better anyways.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
83d 17h 20m
Pretty much when people say bullies will have shit life later on is the biggest cope ever to make victims feel better.
jake paul was a bully in 5th grade
oh shit i necroposted? i thought i didn't. i thought someone posted here damn it i'm gonna get a warning sorry mods

Profligate

Profligate

Major
5d 13h 27m
You don't say. People who bully are superior to the bullied. Such is the natural order.

If you hate chads you're just a low iq subhuman. That doesn't mean that you should become Stockholm syndrome mind you but just don't be a pussy.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Major
★★
23d 7h 30m
All my bullies had better life than me idk about now. Some of them are incels, but generally bullies have huge social skills and cute gf

D

DirtyCurryCell

Recruit
★★★
2d 23h 43m
Tbh, my bullies are all losers now. But that has to do with me going to a shit school and getting bullied buy poor people's kids.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Autistic Drunkcel
★★
13d 59m
How do these old threads get dug up? Anyways, my bullies for the most part have gotten pussy and have kids and live normal lives. Something I cannot say myself.

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Officer
14d 16h 10m
Based Mr. Copeland conducting giga blackpill study (most people in here probably knew how the things are already, but now we have yet another proof to the pile)

Venomkore

Venomkore

Overlord
★★★★★
17d 11h 9m
“They’ll work for you one day” is the biggest retarded cope ever, they’ll be bossing you around and going on vacations while you rot in a cubicle

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
“They’ll work for you one day” is the biggest retarded cope ever, they’ll be bossing you around and going on vacations while you rot in a cubicle
tbh

the only real solution is to, you know, rectify the problem

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Recruit
★★★★
6d 5h 36m

1. How does one measure "social-status" and "self-esteem." What if someone is a miserable, depressed, self-hating doctor while someone else is a happy worker at McDonalds?
2. High school to 21 is not a long enough period of time. 21 = at height / end of college (which more people do now than ever). Of course bullies are going to feel good in college; if they got high in a hierarchy of cringe adolescents, they'll get higher with more mature kids. It's the later 20s and early 30s that I feel would be more appropriate.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Has a Führerschein
★★★★★
56d 12h 35m
Just be nice and work hard :soy:

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
★★★★★
5d 15h 47m
You're adults. You know how to find them. If this peeves you, cut out their eyes.

K

krauser

Recruit
2d 6h 24m

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★
17d 7h 57m

The majority of bullies are compelled to their behavior by their perceived higher status in the social dominance hierarchy. This is generally due to them having some amount of genetic advantage (looks, athleticism, etc) over others. You can't really bullymax, because you're not high enough is the SDH to pull it off. Countless studies have shown that not only are people low in the SDH more prone to fear and anxiety (as well as the plethora of negative outcomes associated with a life dominated by those things), but that being high in the SDH makes your feel good, confident and makes you more prone to annoyance and aggression at those who are low in the SDH.

bait____

bait____

18 yo 5'7 failure
★★
19d 10h 43m
The guys that bullied me were normies,legit chads didn't even bother with me.Framepill is brutal because they all were bigger than me.
Fuck the foids that randomly tried to talk with me because i was alone most of time but never told the bullies to stop roasting me.
Learned the hard way the importance of not being a pussy/gigaintrovert.

Last edited:
BududubNow

BududubNow

Officer
★★★★★
11d 7h 29m
Pretty much when people say bullies will have shit life later on is the biggest cope ever to make victims feel better.
Mostly it's to make themselves feel better about themselves, because no normalfucker EVER does anything about bullying. And their ideas are shit tier too. "Don't fight back, aggression brings out more aggression", "Just ignore them, they will get bored of it"... BULL. FUCKING.SHIT.

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
10d 16h 4m
Going ER is an act of justice, this is proof of it