[Blackpill] Bullies typically go on to lead more fufilling, healthier lives than their victims.

SolitudeWrath

SolitudeWrath

Virgin-drug addict
1d 4h 57m
this is the blackpill which makes me saddest.

I had a FUCKING SHIT time in school and the only thing that pulled me through it was the idea that I'd get a better life at the end.

I didn't.

This is why I FUCKING HATE Inceltears because ultimately I am here, on this site, with all my problems due to bullying.

And those pieces of shit still bully even though they're adults. Punching down on people with mental illnesses. Trying to hurt people who they should have helped.

They are fucking scumbags and the adult equivalent of the people that ruined my life.

And then when fucking twats on this site say I'm a cucktears infiltrator, I see red because I understand exactly what it's like to feel at the bottom of every food chain. And so I come here looking for people like me, trying to help pull them up because let's face it; the rest of the world is dog eat dog, let's bully whoever we can because punching down feels good and elevates our status.

And then people come here and tell me I'm a fucking infiltrator because I want to stop people feeling like I have done my whole life and because I want to pull people out of the hole - avoiding the suicides and the Elliot Rogers...

fucking scumbags.

I'm so mad right now I need a break from everything
I fucking feel you bro!
Fucking assholes and cunts, Im not an aggressive person but the ppl who bullied me I wish them the most painfull, brutal and agonizing death that a man can imagine.
I dont understand why rampage shooter only kill ppl they dont know, if I already finished with my life why dont send these bastards who did unimaginable things
to you directly to hell?
Im truly not a violent person but bullys are the worst humanity has to offer, imho its on the same level as raping children, my life is irreversible damaged by these cunts, I suffer to this day from that what they did to me.

And what did the teacher on my school? Nothing! Because the bullys always outnumbered me so they could tell the teacher anything and they would rather believe them than me.
Fucking hell, I hate this world!

Btw, a short while ago I learned that one of my bullies died namely my teacher from elementary school who started this whole mess, I managed to track down where she is burried, Im planning to visit her to spit on her grave.
Have fun in hell fucking bitch!

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Recruit
★★
5d 21h 14m
Oh boy. In the unlikely but possible event that I eventually have a son I am going to teach him everything about women, bullies and life from a young age. I will teach him to fight and maintain frame with females from a young age when he is impressionable and non-rebellious/will listen to me. I will teach him to fight and kick the shit out of people who fuck with him; I will tell him that women hate losers and that bullies always win unless you physically beat them. It sucks but at the end of the day might is right to a certain extent.

All this social knowledge can now be spread across the world between men using the internet. In the past, people had to work it out for themselves and few could fit the pieces of the puzzle together. Now, we have filled in the whole mosaic, mostly it seems. The only white pill I have is that a lot of men who got into the PUA scene back in the day and then the red-pill scene will have kids and raise them with anti-blue pill mentality. Of course, the real truth is black pill in that alpha-male attractiveness is heavily heavily heavily influenced by practically unchangeable genetic phenotypes like facial bone structure and height but physical alpha males (high test good looks) can still get cucked/dumped for having a beta personality/not controlling frame/being bullied/being weak/not leading/

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
21d 11h 13m
Thats the way of nature :feelsrope::feelscry:

karmicrevolt

karmicrevolt

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
11h 11m
Nuke it all to fucking hell.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Officer
★★
5d 18h 41m
Nietzsche was right, the will to power is the driving force of the human experience. The self pity those without power feel comes out of a mutated urge to make suffering more bearable. There is no worth in being weak, bullied, or poor, but society has been trying to lie to us so that people accept their weaknesses.