Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullies typically go on to lead more fufilling, healthier lives than their victims.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dates-victims-grow-new-research-suggests.html

The two Canadian studies may go some way to explaining why celebrity bullies like Gordon Ramsay are a hit with women - even though they have explosive tempers.
Simon Fraser University criminologist Jennifer Wong surveyed 135 teenagers from a high school in Vancouver with a questionnaire about bullying. The pupils were asked how often they were hit, kicked or shoved and from that they were divided into categories; bully, bystander, victim or victim-bully. The results showed that bullies, who accounted for around 11 per cent of the group, scored highest when it came to social status and self-esteem. They also came lowest when it came to depression.

http://www.time.com/96848/bullying-can-make-a-bully-healthier

Copeland and his colleagues took advantage of a database involving 1420 children who were followed from the age of 9 to 21, and who were tested at nine different times during that period. They were asked about their bullying experiences, and researchers took their blood to measure things like C-reactive protein (CRP), a marker for inflammation that is an important for predictor of heart disease, among other ailments. Victims of bullying showed the greatest increases in their CRP levels, compared to where they started, which wasn’t surprising, since inflammation can spike due to stress, anxiety, and lack of sleep—all of which bullying victims experience. The more often victims were bullied, the more their CRP levels rose. But the real shocker came when the scientists analyzed the CRP levels of the bullies. Their inflammation rates were lower even than those children who had never reported being bullied or being a bully. Bullying seemed to protect the aggressors from inflammatory diseases. “We found that the enhanced social status that came along with being a bully did seem to advantage them over time,” says Copeland. “That finding more than anything else surprised us.”

Chad always wins. He won from grade school. You never had a chance.

Pretty much when people say bullies will have shit life later on is the biggest cope ever to make victims feel better.

Nuke everything

Yeah, sadly it's just kind of the natural food chain.

They are energy vampires.

I wonder what my bullies are doing right now.

Sometimes when I'm feeling extra masochistic, I look on their facebook profiles
How are your bullies doing?
My bullies always had girlfriends and where good at sports so I assume they are living like chads right now.

Bring on climate change, overpopulation, the water wars, the nuclear wars. Let it all burn.

How are your bullies doing?
My bullies always had girlfriends and where good at sports so I assume they are living like chads right now.
One got even more attractive, and is in med school.
The players on my tennis team got taller and more attractive.
A Chadlite who bullied me at church got more popular.
A stacy who humiliated me in front of 90+ people is still getting slayed by Chads.
Another ballooned to 400lbs and dropped out of college.
Another is 27 and still living with his mom.

As you can see, the last 2 guys were outcasts just like myself, and we were "friends".

>Copeland and his colleagues
Even in the name. It’s over.

One got even more attractive, and is in med school.
The players on my tennis team got taller and more attractive.
A Chadlite who bullied me at church got more popular.
A stacy who humiliated me in front of 90+ people is still getting slayed by Chads.
Another ballooned to 400lbs and dropped out of college.
Another is 27 and still living with his mom.

As you can see, the last 2 guys were outcasts just like myself, and we were "friends".
>humiliated in front of 90 people
Story?

Anyone who has studied nature knows that only the biggest, strongest, meanest survive. This is why females are attracted to bullies. And bullies do well in life because they receive female validation.

Gotta get them before they succeed latER

>humiliated in front of 90 people
Story?
We were on a senior trip. During the trip, I started to come out of my shell and talk to more people. I reconnected with a Chad that I had gone to elementary school with. At the end of the trip, we all had to get in front of the group and talk about our experiences. This "stacy" (birdfaced blonde) gets up and starts talking about how she "loves" how everyone had disregarded their former cliques. She then said "You'd never see Chad and Chris_Jones talking back at school", and everyone busted up laughing. I was in too much shock to call her out. Even if I had, they'd have turned it against me. "Just be confident", right?

We were on a senior trip. During the trip, I started to come out of my shell and talk to more people. I reconnected with a Chad that I had gone to elementary school with. At the end of the trip, we all had to get in front of the group and talk about our experiences. This "stacy" (birdfaced blonde) gets up and starts talking about how she "loves" how everyone had disregarded their former cliques. She then said "You'd never see Chad and Chris_Jones talking back at school", and everyone busted up laughing. I was in too much shock to call her out. Even if I had, they'd have turned it against me. "Just be confident", right?
That’s not so bad sounding from just the words, probably can’t understand without knowing the way she said it

Just lol at being "bullied" fucking low t cucks here

Nietzsche was right, the will to power is the driving force of the human experience. The self pity those without power feel comes out of a mutated urge to make suffering more bearable. There is no worth in being weak, bullied, or poor, but society has been trying to lie to us so that people accept their weaknesses.

That might be true however bullying is what fueled evolution. The reason fish became liards, the reason mamals became smart, the reason we are smart is all the thanks to millions of years of being prey for larger predators.

We should resent prominent figures then whether they are actors, politician, etc. as they are BULLIES back in their school days and even NOW

last year i spent the majority of my time surfing da web browsing studies on bullying and shit, they all say "bullies are more likely to engage in early sexual activity" as though its a bad thing, hehe so they get validation earlier than others for treating people like shit? hehe

Just lol at being "bullied" fucking low t cucks here

fucking lol at being bullied by mostly stacies who u cant hit cause if u do everyone will say ur a woman beater (lol)

fucking lol at putting someone in the first aid room who bullied u

fucking lol at generalisations

fucking lol at you probably having a positive digit ratio :D

Bring on climate change, overpopulation, the water wars, the nuclear wars. Let it all burn.
Damn right, being bullied made me hoping to end this planet

Hey Bully Trump, KJU, Putin, Jinping do it!

The thing is, if I bullied people and treated others like shit, I don't think it would work for me.

You can stop that by becoming a hERo.

The thing is, if I bullied people and treated others like shit, I don't think it would work for me.
it's not really possible for incels to bully anyone tbh

it's not really possible for incels to bully anyone tbh

Only online, I suppose.

But even so, Chad and Stacy don't give a shit about online bullying.

It's an honor to have this BRUTAL blackpill in the archives.

Parents should teach and raise their sons to be bullies.

That's what evolution seems to want, I'll give you that.

But a better solution would be to not have children at all, no need to worry about enforcing hierarchical dominance on people not brought into this world.

Anyone called Copeland is based and trustworthy in the work he does

If I could go back, I'd legit kill my bullies.

At one point I had my hands around one's neck, watching his face turn purple. I enjoyed it. But I let go right before he passed out. He continued to bully me.

No, what we should do is form an incel gang and go around highschools and legit beat up high school chads.

The bullies in my former schools have always maintained relationships and some sort of life for themselves. I have no life and girls don't all of a sudden start liking low status men when they get older.

The majority of bullies are compelled to their behavior by their perceived higher status in the social dominance hierarchy. This is generally due to them having some amount of genetic advantage (looks, athleticism, etc) over others. You can't really bullymax, because you're not high enough is the SDH to pull it off. Countless studies have shown that not only are people low in the SDH more prone to fear and anxiety (as well as the plethora of negative outcomes associated with a life dominated by those things), but that being high in the SDH makes your feel good, confident and makes you more prone to annoyance and aggression at those who are low in the SDH.

Sounds BRUTAL. Story?
As I stated above, we were on a senior trip. During the trip, I started to come out of my shell and talk to more people. I reconnected with a Chad that I had gone to elementary school with. At the end of the trip, we all had to get in front of the group and talk about our experiences. This "stacy" (birdfaced blonde) gets up and starts talking about how she "loves" how everyone had disregarded their former cliques. She then said "You'd never see Chad and Chris_Jones talking back at school", and everyone busted up laughing. I was in too much shock to call her out. Even if I had, they'd have turned it against me. "Just be confident", right?

This is what pisses me off the most. They deserve nothing but hate and horrible lives. They deserve to be bludgeoned with a hammer to the point of disfigurement but still be capable of living and breathing.

Useless scum. They are still tied to the apes in intellect - it's sad.