Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullshit unfalsifiable nebulous phrases that I hate

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
"it's cuz you don't love yourself bro. You gotta love yourself first."

False this is proven false time and time again. Many women don't love themselves and have low self esteem but get into relationships easily. Some chads do too.

"it's because you have no self worth bro"
"Don't rely on external approval bro"

All bullshit. Every single normie wasn't born with these things. They just don't realize how much they have built themselves up from external validation and then act like it was all their own doing all along. Nor do they understand the mountains of negative validation we have received.

And it doesn't make a fucking difference anyway. As an incel you can love yourself as much as you can, it's not going to fix your face or height. A lack of self esteem is not the cause of our inceldom. I've read so many self help books and it did jack shit.

Truly infuriating. They are completely unable to relate, to put themselves in our shoes, to actually see things from our perspective. They always try to reframe our view into their normie world view of "first-world problem" concerns.

Normalfags are retarded, more news at 11

They wouldn't last a day in the shoes of a trucel. Their whole worldview would collapse after a single attempted interaction with a Foid.

I hate normies

Theres a good quote by a guy who wrote a book about a boy being raised as a dog (real story). “For years mental health professionals taught people that they could be psychologically healthy without social support, that “unless you love yourself, no one else will love you.”…The truth is, you cannot love yourself unless you have been loved and are loved. The capacity to love cannot be built in isolation”. I wish more people realized that humans are a social species and that you can't just build yourself up in isolation and that life isn't a movie.

"it's because you have no self worth bro"
"Don't rely on external approval bro"

All bullshit. Every single normie wasn't born with these things. They just don't realize how much they have built themselves up from external validation and then act like it was all their own doing all along.

Just normalfag things