Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bullying does NOT end after high school

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I always hear bluepilled faggots always say “silly little inkwel don’t you know that bullying ends after high school? :soy:

well research shows this is FALSE

There is a LOT of bullying in the workplace and it is a big issue in workplace. Also, BULLYING HAPPENS IN COLLEGE TOO. Even worse shit happens in college like hazing and rape. And not all hazed college students are Greek life students.

PROOF THAT BULLYING HAPPENS IN COLLEGE:

*18.5% of college undergrads have reported being bullied once or twice, while 22% report being victims of cyber bullying. (ANOTHER study says 1%-11% of college students are cyber bullying victims and another study shows that 19% of college students report being a victim of cyber bullying in college.)

*100,000 college students drop out of college each year due to bullying

*60% of college students witness a student bullying another student. In another study, 42% of college students reported witnessing someone be bullied by another student, and 8% of college students reported being the bully in a situation.

*Almost 15% of college students said they’ve seen a professor bully a student and 4% said they have been bullied by a professor.

*25% of college students claim to be victims of bullying during college. In another study, 15% of college students said they were bullied at college, while 22% said they were cyber bullied.

*Meanwhile, only like what? 20% of people are victims of frequent bullying before college?

*People bullied in elementary, middle or high school also have a pretty high chance of being bullied in college

*Studies show that getting help is much harder for bullying victims in college than in elementary/middle/high school because you’re living in your own instead of with parents and sometimes your roommate is the bully

*Many college students who are bullied never tell anyone what they’re going through

@ordinaryotaku @nxdismycope tell us about your college experience at a 4 year uni

Last edited:
Also exclusion is a form of indirect bullying and that happens at college as well.

Just become the bully theory

Bullying never does end. The social hierarchy in the average high school is a microcosm of the working world and college. Basically winners like chad keep winning later in life and those at the bottom of the barrel stay there
*Almost 15% of college students said they’ve seen a professor bully a student and 4% said they have been bullied by a professor.
That’s brutal

ER got bullied in college didn't he

Bullying in uni is nowhere near as bad as the bullying in high school and middle school. Because high schools are far smaller, bullies can get social status/impress foids through bullying you, whereas in uni theres less of an incentive because it is not as tight nit as a high school.

Bullying in uni is nowhere near as bad as the bullying in high school and middle school. Because high schools are far smaller, bullies can get social status/impress foids through bullying you, whereas in uni theres less of an incentive because it is not as tight nit as a high school.
Cope. Statistics show that bullying is just as prevalent in college, it’s just less reported in college
ER got bullied in college didn't he
Yeah he got beat up at a party
Also exclusion is a form of indirect bullying and that happens at college as well.
And also popularity still exists in college. Greek life is PROOF OF THAT
Bullying never does end. The social hierarchy in the average high school is a microcosm of the working world and college. Basically winners like chad keep winning later in life and those at the bottom of the barrel stay there

That’s brutal
Silly little inkwell don’t you know chads become fat hobos later in life and incels become billionaires with gigastacy wives? :soy:

For trucels, the bullying never ends until their last breath.

t. trucel

@BummerDrummer @Sparrow's Song @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @zangano1 @FinnCel @Ropemaxx @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @goydivision @AlexanderTheGreat11 @FastBananaCEO @Diocel @Dionysus @IncelKing @Uggo Mongo

There are alot of forms of it.

In a place like Job it could be more passive and things like making you do all the shit work while everyone else has their feet kicked up.

Agreed. Bullying exists everywhere. Any type of organization has it. It def quiets down past college but its still thete. Especially in military, call centers, and various low level blue collar jobs.

Even high level politics has it. Trump bullied Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio during primaries years back and mogged them out. It never stops

I always hear bluepilled faggots always say “silly little inkwel don’t you know that bullying ends after high school? :soy:

There is a LOT of bullying in the workplace and it is a big issue in workplace. Also, BULLYING HAPPENS IN COLLEGE TOO. Even worse shit happens in college like hazing and rape. And not all hazed college students are Greek life students.

*18.5% of college undergrads have reported being bullied once or twice, while 22% report being victims of cyber bullying. (ANOTHER study says 1%-11% of college students are cyber bullying victims and another study shows that 19% of college students report being a victim of cyber bullying in college.)

*60% of college students witness a student bullying another student. In another study, 42% of college students reported witnessing someone be bullied by another student, and 8% of college students reported being the bully in a situation.

*25% of college students claim to be victims of bullying during college. In another study, 15% of college students said they were bullied at college, while 22% said they were cyber bullied.

*Meanwhile, only like what? 20% of people are victims of frequent bullying before college?

*People bullied in elementary, middle or high school also have a pretty high chance of being bullied in college

*Studies show that getting help is much harder for bullying victims in college than in elementary/middle/high school because you’re living in your own instead of with parents and sometimes your roommate is the bully

*Many college students who are bullied never tell anyone what they’re going through

@ordinaryotaku @nxdismycope tell us about your college experience at a 4 year uni

bullying wont end until you destroy the most loud guy in pack/most toxic one/biggest bully on the eyes of everyone

I havent experienced bullying either against me or somebody else since middle school, I feel sorry for Americels who are surrounded by mindless, brutish Chads who only ever care about tormenting those beneath them.

Cope. Statistics show that bullying is just as prevalent in college, it’s just less reported in college
In college everyone ignores you. Unless you have a social circle, your an untouchable outcast.

In college everyone ignores you. Unless you have a social circle, your an untouchable outcast.
Not everyone ignores you, bullying still happens in college, it’s just underreported in college
its honestly over if you weren't a bully
Not all chads are bullies, IT are incels in denial
Agreed. Bullying exists everywhere. Any type of organization has it. It def quiets down past college but its still thete. Especially in military, call centers, and various low level blue collar jobs.

Even high level politics has it. Trump bullied Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio during primaries years back and mogged them out. It never stops
Workplace has bullying too

@mental_out @GoffSystemQB @SergeantIncel @Master @knajjd @cocksucker @i_a_m_i pin this. we need everyone to see this, especially youngcels like @Colvin76 and @goydivision and @MountainGorilla
Bullying, also high school social cliques. Even on forums they usually break down into cliques that bully posters that run afoul of 'em.
there are exclusive groups in college too like greek life, nerds, etc

If you're in a big company, work hazing is definitely a norm. I'm not talking about the silicon valley soyboy companies. I'm talking about large banks and firms like Goldman Sachs. Or large law firms that represent high ranking members of the federal government. Or super powerful Hollywood/Media people. There's a reason why the metoo movement was so prevalent in media and entertainment. Bullying to the point where you bully foids to fuck you.

If you're in a big company, work hazing is definitely a norm. I'm not talking about the silicon valley soyboy companies. I'm talking about large banks and firms like Goldman Sachs. Or large law firms that represent high ranking members of the federal government. Or super powerful Hollywood/Media people. There's a reason why the metoo movement was so prevalent in media and entertainment. Bullying to the point where you bully foids to fuck you.
Hazing happens a lot on college too

Yeah I mean college is a huge haze fest I was talking about the stuff that happens after college.
And rape happens on college campus
tbh. there are some brutal statistics on the sexual succes of bullies vs non bullies
foids only love dark triad chads
Anyone who thinks chads become losers later on is coping too much

Bullying and discrimination last a your hole life.
Either you are on the receiving end or the one doing it

Bullying and discrimination last a your hole life.
Either you are on the receiving end or the one doing it
Exactly. People who think it gets better are coping

My life is proof that this doesn't happen
i'm 20 and still being bullied and mocked

@BummerDrummer @Sparrow's Song @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @zangano1 @FinnCel @Ropemaxx @ionlycopenow @ihaveno1 @goydivision @AlexanderTheGreat11 @FastBananaCEO @Diocel @Dionysus @IncelKing @Uggo Mongo
I already know

bullying doesn’t even stop with college. If you’re socially inept or ugly, you will still absolutely get bullied in the workplace. It never ends for us.

Bullying happens in college when you try to act above your genetic worth. Like an incel who joins a frat and studies business instead of STEM. The normies will bully him since he's by far the lowest value male there

Only if you’re ugly, hell I even get mocked on the streets by strangers passing by or get stared at

bullying doesn’t even stop with college. If you’re socially inept or ugly, you will still absolutely get bullied in the workplace. It never ends for us.
bullying never stop, it's just not physical after school, sadly because now i can't justify beating them without getting in trouble with the law.
physical bullying can still occur, like physical hazing

Also if ever you get a job you will be heavily bullied and isolated in the office. I.E. look into the term "office politics". This is usually worse when there is a strong female presence and/or a powerful HR team. HR can fire incels for missing deadlines or straight up being autistic/unlikable. Meanwhile you will always be disposable since you won't have friends or connections if you're a typical incel.

Think it gets better on the streets when you lose your job and are thrown out by your bullying parents? Good news man! Check out these links below:

Think it gets better in a retirement home dying in pain? Rich retirement home owners often kill their patients in mass to gain profit. This is through intentional, strategic neglect. Many are also victimized by excess therapy which generates money for the owner. However it is pushed too hard on many patients, causing them to die. This is a calculated decision by the bullies in power.

Think it gets better in nature? Check this out:

And of course the classic:

Life as it currently functions is in fact driven by bullying. It is in the inherent structure of our genes. This world is hell and our school teachers scammed us with their lies.

Last edited:
Also if ever you get a job you will be heavily bullied and isolated in the office. I.E. look into the term "office politics". This is usually worse when there is a strong female presence and/or a powerful HR team. HR can fire incels for missing deadlines or straight up being autistic/unlikable. Meanwhile you will always be disposable since you won't have friends or connections if you're a typical incel.

Think it gets better on the streets when you lose your job and are thrown out by your bullying parents? Good news man! Check out these links below:

Think it gets better in a retirement home dying in pain? Rich retirement home owners often kill their patients in mass to gain profit. This is through intentional, strategic neglect. Many are also victimized by excess therapy which generates money for the owner. However it is pushed too hard on many patients, causing them to die. This is a calculated decision by the bullies in power.

Think it gets better in nature? Check this out:

And of course the classic:

Life as it currently functions is in fact driven by bullying. It is in the inherent structure of our genes. This world is hell and our school teachers scammed us with their lies.

inb4 some bluepiller tries saying on reddit, "but i've never been bullied in college"

that's anecdotal fallacy

It's a universal act of this disgusting species

I think drugging up urself for low inhib and carrying a knife is the best solution to end bullying tbh
i wondER what you mean by that?

As an autist I get bullied on a daily basis, not face to face stuff just laughing behind my back. I hate the notion that it is the low IQ people who are the bullies and the high IQ are the good people, this is a Disney fantasy, I went to a top school and was bullied by people who are probably engineers and computer programmers now. I am a misanthropist because of my years of bullying.

As an autist I get bullied on a daily basis, not face to face stuff just laughing behind my back. I hate the notion that it is the low IQ people who are the bullies and the high IQ are the good people, this is a Disney fantasy, I went to a top school and was bullied by people who are probably engineers and computer programmers now. I am a misanthropist because of my years of bullying.
did you get bullied in college?