Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullying foids online just makes me feel worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
It feels good for a bit, unleashing my venom onto them for not wanting me and hating on them. But after a while I just feel awful, sad and lonely. I guess I just bully those foids out of anger because they'd never want me in real life.

cucked for giving any actual female attention.
Women would rather get negative attention than none at all, and you are giving it to them.

Women would rather get negative attention than none at all, and you are giving it to them.
I guess so. But sometimes I just want to unleash the venom and hate I have deep within.

The only thing they deserve is some good ol 7.62mm full metal jacket bullet.

If you are going to bully them use a girlfish profile.

Do it irl if anything. They probably just laughed at their phone and went back to fucking Chad while you rot here with us

The only thing they deserve is some good ol 7.62mm full metal jacket bullet.
Based

4a74ec0c09ec4358ca0e34a2d4cffefb.png

If you are going to bully them use a girlfish profile.
Yes, it'll hurt worse to be bullied by stacy, than an incel who would hit it if he could.

Low T thread.

I feel awful for being unnecessarily rude and mean to foids online sometimes too especially when they seem genuinely hurt but I almost never tell them how I feel..
Inb4 someone calls me a cuck lol

I feel awful for being unnecessarily rude and mean to foids online sometimes too especially when they seem genuinely hurt but I almost never tell them how I feel..
Inb4 someone calls me a cuck lol

Same man. Fuck I do feel really bad sometimes. Makes me feel awful afterwards. But we have to remember these are the same people that deep down would deride us for our looks and height.

Cope they can't be bullied by you if they already see you as beneath them.

I do it with a faceless profile though
Still a waste of time to do imo. They aren't going to care so much about a faceless profile insulting them except to gain sympathy from others.

Still a waste of time to do imo. They aren't going to care so much about a faceless profile insulting them except to gain sympathy from others.
yeah I guess so. I suppose its more just for me to vent my anger and hate to make me feel better for a few minutes, but in the end I feel worse. There really is no winning as a truecel.

it makes you feel bad and guilty because you have sympathy for foids.

It feels good for a bit, unleashing my venom onto them for not wanting me and hating on them. But after a while I just feel awful, sad and lonely. I guess I just bully those foids out of anger because they'd never want me in real life.
Exactly i also feel its easy to enter in a frenzy of hate and blaming other, then dealing with my own insecurity. Women hurted me a lot but my biggest pain came from my expectation and demandings.

Exactly i also feel its easy to enter in a frenzy of hate and blaming other, then dealing with my own insecurity. Women hurted me a lot but my biggest pain came from my expectation and demandings.

I just hate them and want to be cruel to them because they'd pick white chad over me, tbh.

I don’t feel anything.

Same man. Fuck I do feel really bad sometimes. Makes me feel awful afterwards. But we have to remember these are the same people that deep down would deride us for our looks and height.
I’m telling you those same women would treat you like shit irl (hostile,looks of disgust,avoiding) no reason to feel bad for them