Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bumble bans body shaming

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/xoiL2RyTGbQ

This video is just beyond words. Imagine being a foid or a faggot and having the nerve to complain about not getting enough validation on dating apps. :feelskek: Of course no foid is going to get banned for bullying sub-chad men though.

Denying any man sex for anything other than you already have a husband is body shaming them

Good, bullying is bad. They made sure to include "Im not into short dudes apparently"

We should report a bunch of foids :feelsdevil:

Not clicking. What's Bumble?

My profile pic is gonna be me in crutches, wish my luck bois.

why would you not just unmatch with sb whose body isnt your type?
and what happens if you went on a date and they ask you why you dont want a second date and you give them the honest reason?
publicity stunt after all, femcels = volcels

Notice how the foids in this video are body shamed for being fat, SOMETHING WHICH IS OPTIONAL.

Meanwhile men will be bullied for their genetics and no one bats an eye.

Apple only dating app, where women have to start the conversation rather than the guy, I think

So what... if a man suggests a foid is overweight or calls her out on lying... they get banned?

Cuz we know foids ain't about to get kicked off for manlet remarks.
Includes pronouns. JFL.

Fucking hypocrites

The rule only applies to subhuman men that point out unhealthy fat foids, foids on the other hand can still face shame subhuman men

If bodyshaming was a problem you could just unmatch them and move on to a different message in your endless foid inbox.

Foids will fuck a chad that bodyshames them though.

But if a incel dares to have standards... :no:

are you serious? this foid almost got in tears over being too tall. TRY BEING A FUCKING MANLET!!! she would have roped DECADES AGO. im not even a short guy and it pisses me off how she's pretending she has a problem which is basically invalidating the terrible experiences for my shortcel bros

They are gonna turn it into dating app for disabled

Good, bullying is bad. They made sure to include "Im not into short dudes apparently"
Pretty sure that's just tokenism. If they do enforce it they're gonna lose half the foid population on that app and exemplify the problems faced by the men there.

The most retarded dating app out there. Foids have to write the first message and can only do so once you've matched, so non-Chads can't even jestermaxx.

Pretty sure that's just tokenism. If they do enforce it they're gonna lose half the foid population on that app and exemplify the problems faced by the men there.
Good, fuck the app.

There's no way they will actually ban holes for heightism, they're just paying lip service so they don't openly look like hypocrites

I doubt body-shaming landwhales happens as often or even close to toilets body-shaming sub-chad men. I see endless examples of holes acting like the most evil, petty pieces of shit towards short men, but I have yet to see any example of a man calling a landwhale any derogatory term to reject her.

Last edited:
This only applies to women I'm guessing? You can shame a sub-human guy no worries