Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Bumble chadfishing lolz

NEETFREAK

NEETFREAK

7/10 with a bad personality
-
The Nerve of a 3/10 thinking she deserves Chad

Attachments

• 86642475-538D-43D8-BC39-CB63E6C08903.jpeg
    86642475-538D-43D8-BC39-CB63E6C08903.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 719
:lul:
She must've committed suicide after that tbh, hard and brutal rejection by chad.

Jfl at fat rosties who think pua lines work on chads.

Jfl at fat rosties who think pua lines work on chads.
Bumble is great for chadfishing because the girl has to message first=brutal rejections

This reminds me of some guy who Chadfished a currywhore and got her to send a nude of her roast flaps. Then he said "sorry I'll pass, your pussy looks weird" Absolute God.

Bumble is great for chadfishing because the girl has to message first=brutal rejections
With enough chadfishers who btfo fat and ugly rosties that send the first message, they'll probably ask for the rules to be changed or the whole app to be banned.

This reminds me of some guy who Chadfished a currywhore and got her to send a nude of her roast flaps. Then he said "sorry I'll pass, your pussy looks weird" Absolute God.
:feelskek: The more specific the insult is, and the harder to change, the better.

Lmao those lines are cringe af

damn that bitch looks fat as fuck

JFL, never thought of it this way. Bumble rejections are more brutal than Tinder for sure.

She already unmatched. I’ll get pics of the next one

Keep posting bro. Sadly my Chadfish got banned from Tinder and Bumble.
Bookmarked thread btw.

I use two different google voice numbers for chadfishing they always work

I'll definitely try that then. Thanks for giving me some lifefuel.
Even when I chadfish with male models i'm still too high inhib to ask them for nudes or insult them though. JFL it's so over.

I'll definitely try that then. Thanks for giving me some lifefuel.
Even when I chadfish with male models i'm still too high inhib to ask them for nudes or insult them though. JFL it's so over.
Wtf thats the best part. ESP screenshotting and telling them they look like shit

Do you have a link to that thread?

SHE NEEDS GAME AND CONFIDENCE :feelsgah: might take a shower aswell

Nice. Write more brutal and insulting replies.

Dude I remember that thread. Literal God

I wonder if a foid would even know what ngl means. jfl.

BAAAASSSEEDDD MODS PIN THIS GIGALIFEFUEL

Was she trying to use a pick up line? :lul:

Oh landwhales.

Now she has to reject 10 other guys.

She stole that pickup line from reddit I swear

chadfishing never gets old