Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bunch of blackcels beating the shit out of a dogfucker cracknog roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

giphy.gif

xeHCOsO.png

These guys have all had sex

Wat is youR conclusion on this OP?

Geez they didn't have to gang up on her.

One guy beating her ass was more than enough

20200602 021524

this is the end of brick and mortar stores tbh

but oh well, amazon gains more market share and stock market rises

NOOOOO STOP BEATING MY WHITE WOMEN THEY ARE QUEENS! THEY ARE SUPERIOR ARYANS STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WE WERE GONNA BUILD A NEW REICH STOP BEATING MUH WHIT WOMYN THEY ARE PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SHITSKINS BUT NOT MY WHITE WOMEN PLS STOP IT :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Alhamdulillah!
WE WERE GONNA BUILD A NEW REICH STOP BEATING MUH WHIT WOMYN THEY ARE PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
NOOOOO STOP BEATING MY WHITE WOMEN THEY ARE QUEENS! THEY ARE SUPERIOR ARYANS STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
@ShySaxon @Schutzstaffel
thoughts?

should have raped her and cut her limbs off :feelsPop: .

jk ofc

WE WERE GONNA BUILD A NEW REICH STOP BEATING MUH WHIT WOMYN THEY ARE PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SHITSKINS BUT NOT MY WHITE WOMEN PLS STOP IT :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
yNbnoja.gif
vjx8n33.gif

Imagine working your ass off to move to a neighborhood where you won't get bothered by thugs and then riots happen. Oh well, roastie got toastie I guess.
These guys have all had sex
If only I had a personality as good as theirs :feelsbadman:

Its tough for me to know how to feel about this.

Sure niggers are scum and all as are these collection of cowardly boolies but imagine if the Soros funded riots never happened and you as a pro white activist openly went up to this woman and her man and tried to warn them about the Jews and the dangers of DIE-versity and non white encroachment upon our lands via the Jew's evil machinations?

The same white woman being attacked by niggers in the video here would very likely be on the phone in an instant reporting you to ZOG's "See something, say something" Orwellian thought crimes division simply for telling her the truth about Jews and coons.

Unbelievable Clown World we're living in bros.

Truly.

Sure niggers are scum and all as are these collection of cowardly boolies but imagine if the Soros funded riots never happened and you as a pro white activist openly went up to this woman and her man and tried to warn them about the Jews and the dangers of DIE-versity and non white encroachment upon our lands via the Jew's evil machinations?

The same white woman being attacked by niggers in the video here would very likely be on the phone in an instant reporting you to ZOG's "See something, say something" Orwellian thought crimes division simply for telling her the truth about Jews and coons.

Truly.

"We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one." -1 john 5:19

Black Americans are nothing but cowards. In groups they wear a loose mask of "toughness". On their own, they're nothing.

this is the end of brick and mortar stores tbh

but oh well, amazon gains more market share and stock market rises

This will finalize it after the lockdown did its damage.

Rioters need to attack more Targets and other mega corporations if they have to loot.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

giphy.gif

xeHCOsO.png

Haha that reddit screencap, fucking dog genetic crossbreeds man.
Geez they didn't have to gang up on her.

One guy beating her ass was more than enough

View attachment 269934
They could have been gentlemen about it & formed a line doing it one at a time, the civilised way.

Truly.
Some ppl just need the boot up their ass to acknowledge the laces, others no matter what you show them refuse to open their eyes. I can't tell if they're braindead or to acknowledge what is in front of them would destroy them; to understand that everything you've based reality on is a lie is hard to stomach especially if all at once rather than dripfed.
This will finalize it after the lockdown did its damage.

Rioters need to attack more Targets and other mega corporations if they have to loot.
I'd rather they hit up the mcmansions first. Go for a bank, guarantee it'll be a bloodbath, black lives might matter but money trumps all.

Last edited: