Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bunch of Brazilian whores in the heat thirsting over convict subhumans

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
A bunch of Brazilian monkeys did a live stream (this is Brazil after all...) and the whores watching it (mostly women) all started treating them like they are gods. To make things even more absurd they are mostly ugly as fuck so you can't even say this is lookism in action, just whores being whores and treating criminals well like they always do.

125440011 4588347604568676 7233734645933139709 o

Translation:

"Do a tour around the cell!!!! show the daily's received" (I don't know what the hell she is talking about)
"Do a live stream of your conjugal visit" JFL
"You are cooler than the free people here"
"Do a video trying to escape from prison"
"Only gift from god" wtf?
"I loved the tooth"

These bitches have really broken Portuguese so that's why my translation look weird, they are too stupid to write simple sentences, and they want to fuck these animals. These are the "people" populating the world after we are all gone, literal half-human half-chimp mongrels who live by pointing guns at other people's faces. This is what women want to fuck and reproduce with. They are not tall, they look ugly and they live inside a cell with other monkeys where they probably fuck each other in the ass when they feel horny. And women would rather fuck them than us.

Brazillian foids have the lowest IQ of any subhuman. They see some nigger or mixed-breed subhuman with a gang tattoo and a criminal record and they go apeshit. then 4 months later they end up beheaded in a ditch jfl :feelskek:

Brazillian foids have the lowest IQ of any subhuman. They see some nigger or mixed-breed subhuman with a gang tattoo and a criminal record and they go apeshit. then 4 months later they end up beheaded in a ditch jfl :feelskek:
Some of the worst, most disrespectful, most unfaithful hypergamous whores live here in this place.

those inmates look like they be fags for sure.

I wonder why God allowed women to be like they are. I think it's just a way for us to see that they need to be under male authority like it's in God's word, but cucks can't grasp this obvious fact.

They look like the kind of people you see on bestgore killing or being killed savagely.

I was watching mmvideo earlier, lmao

If they didn't have the chadlite in the middle they probably wouldn't have complimented them as much.

I know this is controversial on this site.. but as much as women like Chads for ego purposes and romantic like to be her husband.. what makes women horny is violent dangerous men.

foids and degeneracy go hand in hand it seems

Need to favelamaxx and cartelmaxx

Nobody?

Ok then

@Mainländer thoughts?

Edit

Nvr Mnd He’s already posted

Bem vindo ao Brasil.

Temos feijoada, futebol, samba e putas/travecos de montão, sinta-se em casa.
Make no mistake about it, I will always remain home, locked in my genetic prison

I wonder why God allowed women to be like they are. I think it's just a way for us to see that they need to be under male authority like it's in God's word, but cucks can't grasp this obvious fact.
Foids and cucks were never meant to think, nor be heard.

I realized that in 1998, when girls started reject me because I wasn't the average wannabe druglord/criminal/pothead like the other boys.

That shithole needs to be nuked.