Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Bunch of Ricecel Copers in here trying to preach their gospel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29983
  • Start date
Deleted member 29983

Deleted member 29983

FML.
-

Their comments are completely open. We need to bully the shit out of these Asians chinks.. This will be like shooting fish in a fucking barrel jfl

@Lv99_BixNood

Nah, let them cope in peace JFL.

Edit: Actually going through it, it seems like it will invoke race hatred tbh. It's designed to piss people off.

Last edited:
It's approved submitters only.

typical cuckit platform

back to stormfront

These whites and asians are really just triggered cause JBC is law

rice"cels"
just be a Vietnamese rice farmer theory

don't have a reddit account

I just made one with an email like "[email protected]" and a username and password like "sodiuf" and "asddfgrerafsvc" respectively. Didn't need to verify. Nothing. Just make the account, troll some fucks, and then don't respond JFL
how is that possible :worryfeels:

betabux duh
don't get your hopes up its cherrypicking
statistics back this up
stats ABSOLUTELY back this up. No foid of any race wants to date a fucking Chinkcel by attraction. Only for money, that's it.
I always refer to this video and fast forward to 14:32, where a nigger foid justifies why she won't date chinks, saying, "What I look like, walkin around with an Asian muh-fucka hell nah". Not even the worst nigger foids want chinks. What makes you think any other race wants them? let alone white foids?
It's approved submitters only.

No it's not i've submitted 2 posts already that the mods deleted bc they got triggered and cried JFL
These whites and asians are really just triggered cause JBC is law
JBW IS LAW. THEIR FOIDS ARE OURS TO KEEP.
money and cuckoldry
Girls like a masculine guy who can get his hands dirty bro :soy: :redpill:

which is nowhere near what a chinkcel does

Last edited:
I just made one with an email like "[email protected]" and a username and password like "sodiuf" and "asddfgrerafsvc" respectively. Didn't need to verify. Nothing. Just make the account, troll some fucks, and then don't respond JFL

betabux duh

stats ABSOLUTELY back this up. No foid of any race wants to date a fucking Chinkcel by attraction. Only for money, that's it.
I always refer to this video and fast forward to 14:32, where a nigger foid justifies why she won't date chinks, saying, "What I look like, walkin around with an Asian muh-fucka hell nah". Not even the worst nigger foids want chinks. What makes you think any other race wants them? let alone white foids?

No it's not i've submitted 2 posts already that the mods deleted bc they got triggered and cried JFL

JBW IS LAW. THEIR FOIDS ARE OURS TO KEEP.

which is nowhere near what a chinkcel does
You don't have to enter email to make a cuckit account, just username and pw

LMAO UPDATE: They banned users from posting unless approved. Shows how sensitive ricecels and chinkcels are when it comes to truth bombs. They can't bear to hear it. Their coping is so strong I almost respect it.

Why are you kicking us ricecels when we are already down?

We have the lowest SMV along with curries. And our foids leave us enmasse for normie to low tier white males.

Let them cope. We all know the AMWF couples on that subreddit are cherrypicked.

This is why I hate white stormfrontcels and I will forever be their enemy. Imagine how its like for ricecels like myself seeing several WMAF couples or more a week and I read shit like this from whitecels.

You whitecels are really fucking low.

YOU need to fuck off and go back to stormfront.

We have the lowest SMV along with curries. And our foids leave us enmasse for normie to low tier white males.

This is why I hate white stormfrontcels and I will forever be their enemy. Imagine how its like for ricecels like myself seeing several WMAF couples or more a week and I read shit like this from whitecels.

because it's so fucking fun bitch. ricecels like you exist only to get cucked.

because it's so fucking fun bitch. ricecels like you exist only to get cucked.
Well... You white cumskins have made enemies everywhere for a reason and theres a good reason for it.

BLM are bringing you guys down. Jews are bringing you guys down. Noodlewhores are bringing you guys down. Degenerate cumskin foids are bringing you guys down. The rise of China is bringing you guys down.

Bye bye cumskins. rofl. This is a non-white country. Now fuck off back to stormfront.

I'm ricecel too and these copers need to be blackpilled tbh.

Well... You white cumskins have made enemies everywhere for a reason and theres a good reason for it.

BLM are bringing you guys down. Jews are bringing you guys down. Noodlewhores are bringing you guys down. Degenerate cumskin foids are bringing you guys down. The rise of China is bringing you guys down.

Bye bye cumskins. rofl. This is a non-white country. Now fuck off back to stormfront.
I'm ricecel too and these copers need to be blackpilled tbh.

I love to troll so I love when ppl talk back. This makes things even more fun, so I really appreciate the trollery JFL @starcrapoo.

But regardless, here you both are, in an incel forum. Whites are still the majority so obviously there's a lot of white ppl here.

Ricecels make up 5% of the population in the USA. 2.5% are shemale faggots like both of you.

It's saying a lot when ricecels and currycels make up a HUGE population of incels and single men.

I love to troll so I love when ppl talk back. This makes things even more fun, so I really appreciate the trollery JFL @starcrapoo.

But regardless, here you both are, in an incel forum. Whites are still the majority so obviously there's a lot of white ppl here.

Ricecels make up 5% of the population in the USA. 2.5% are shemale faggots like both of you.

It's saying a lot when ricecels and currycels make up a HUGE population of incels and single men.
I'm talking to no one right now. Cumskins are goners rofl. GONERS. End of the day. You whites are done and you guys fuckin deserve it. rofl.

Rejoice as your noodlewhores will taint white bloodlines

I'm talking to no one right now. Cumskins are goners rofl. GONERS. End of the day. You whites are done and you guys fuckin deserve it. rofl.
LOL We're still here bitch. We are here to stay. We're always be here.

LOL We're still here bitch. We are here to stay. We're always be here.
Keep denying the facts fag. You white stormfrontcels love denying JBW. Including the fact that you guys are done for. The white race is DONE rofl. Keep coping.

Keep denying the facts fag. You white stormfrontcels love denying JBW. Including the fact that you guys are done for. The white race is DONE rofl. Keep coping.

nah we're going to nuke China, which I'm pretty sure no one will deny the US from doing, and at that point, hundreds of millions of chinks dead and the world will rejoice.

keep coping.

nah we're going to nuke China, which I'm pretty sure no one will deny the US from doing, and at that point, hundreds of millions of chinks dead and the world will rejoice.

keep coping.
Rofl. Keep coping.

I don't think even the most cucked white liberal will deny that Whites are slated to be a minority in America pretty soon. As in 30 - 50 years now.

You know how south America and south Africa looks like? Bunch of frightened minority of whites living in gated communities surrounded by masses of poor and angry blacks/browns.

When the coping is just too much rofl

I'm actually fine with Whites having their homosexuality and female empowerment, its what they genuinely want as ideal for their society. White males in general seem to genuinely get aroused when their women act empowered and strong. Just so long as its confined to small gated rural/mountainous white communities where you won't have any power or influence over the rest of the world like you guys have now.

Laterz coper.

Last edited:
Rofl. Keep coping.

I don't think even the most cucked white liberal will deny that Whites are slated to be a minority in America pretty soon. As in 30 - 50 years now.

You know how south America and south Africa looks like? Bunch of frightened minority of whites living in gated communities surrounded by masses of poor and angry blacks/browns.

When the coping is just too much rofl

I'm actually fine with Whites having their homosexuality and female empowerment, its what they genuinely want as ideal for their society. White males in general seem to genuinely get aroused when their women act empowered and strong. Just so long as its confined to small gated rural/mountainous white communities where you won't have any power or influence over the rest of the world like you guys have now.

Laterz coper.

I don't deny we will be the minority.

Doesn't mean we won't lose that title without a fucking fight.

Bleeding Kansas: National Edition Bitch.

Whites are the ones who arm themselves the most. We WILL, I repeat, WILL start a 2nd civil war.

I don't deny we will be the minority.

Doesn't mean we won't lose that title without a fucking fight.

Bleeding Kansas: National Edition Bitch.

Whites are the ones who arm themselves the most. We WILL, I repeat, WILL start a 2nd civil war.
damn you're one triggered cumskin, you gotta realize that america hates incels people like me and you, so stop coping with stupid hive minded shit like nationality and race and be more based and just enjoy watching the world burn on it's own.

damn you're one triggered cumskin, you gotta realize that america hates incels people like me and you, so stop coping with stupid hive minded shit like nationality and race and be more based and just enjoy watching the world burn on it's own.

I'm doing my part in contributing to that brocel LOL. You think it's just us reading this? Incels are infamously mainstream (obviously in ways that don't benefit us) so normies will look us up, and eventually this site. At this point, young readers will soak this all up and become blackpilled if they are even chadlite or below. Foids will eat this up and realize that being seen with a chink is not beneficial to their social status and will not even come close to one. And obviously chads will simply laugh but will believe that chinks can't get laid, which is 100% factually true.

I'm doing my part in contributing to that brocel LOL. You think it's just us reading this? Incels are infamously mainstream (obviously in ways that don't benefit us) so normies will look us up, and eventually this site. At this point, young readers will soak this all up and become blackpilled if they are even chadlite or below. Foids will eat this up and realize that being seen with a chink is not beneficial to their social status and will not even come close to one. And obviously chads will simply laugh but will believe that chinks can't get laid, which is 100% factually true.
ricecels have always been getting rejected and obviously those ricecels with staceys are cherry picked and we all know, so your imaginary great contribtution is meaningless and rather you're destroying the community of ricecels here.

ricecels have always been getting rejected and obviously those ricecels with staceys are cherry picked and we all know, so your imaginary great contribtution is meaningless and rather you're destroying the community of ricecels here.

teehee welp it's gotta start with those closest to us LOL

what makes you think i'll feel sorry for anyone??? LOL

teehee welp it's gotta start with those closest to us LOL

what makes you think i'll feel sorry for anyone??? LOL
fair enough, as it your own will to do whatever you want.

THIS GUY FUCKS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back