Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Bundypill] BRUTAL Bundypills from his girlfriend's book.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I finally realized that life was going to go on. I went on a shopping spree and bought myself a bunch of new clothes. One evening I was trying on a new nightgown in a nice store. I looked good in it and I wanted it, but then I thought, "What for?" I knew Ted would be back for sex. Over the years our sex life had been a strong bond between us, our desire rising and falling in cycles, but always tender and gratifying for me, and I knew why. I loved him with all my heart.

He probably liked our sex because it was available, nothing more. I bought the nightgown, admitting sadly to myself that if this was the only way I could be a part of Ted's life, I would settle for it.

This is after he cheated on her btw (but before he started killing), such a good personality :feelsEhh:

Another:
I realized now that my family was actually more affluent than Ted's. His finances were the same as most of the students I knew: He was broke most of the time. Not long after our deluxe weekend in Vancouver, Ted took me to dinner at an expensive restaurant overlooking Puget Sound. Later, he confessed that he had spent his last dollar on that meal, and that we would have had to wash dishes if I had ordered another drink. We laughed about it, and I was all the more flattered that he had taken me there. Even on the night we met in the Sandpiper Tavern, he finally confessed, the reason he was sitting at the table looking so dejected was that he had run out of money for beer. Yet neither of us doubted that wealth was in Ted's future. He was marked for success.
[...]
I had resolved, I told him, that I would never get involved with another s tudent. I wanted to be with someone more established, someone who could support me while I raised the kids. "And yet the thought of losing you, of not being with you . . . "

"just betabux bro" JFL!!! This is what boomers and betabuxxers need to understand: money is only an issue if she doesn't like you in the first place!!:feelsseriously:

Btw this is in the 1970s, which also debunks the timepill.

This is from a book his girlfriend wrote about how "she was deceived because he was very good at pretending to have a good personality" :feelskek: His jawline fooled her personality sensor I guess.

Here's the book if anyone is interested, it's full of Bundypills like this, and this is before even getting to the part where he's killing women, raping them, torturing them, and she still loves him jfl:

That guy Bundy, man he had a great personality. That must have been why so many foids adored him.

Notice how its NEVER a woman's fault for being a dumbass and ignoring every red flag in these situations.

Its ALWAYS, "she was decieved", "she didn't know better", "it's not her fault". Woman are NEVER held accountable for their actions.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Notice how its NEVER a woman's fault for being a dumbass and ignoring every red flag in these situations.

Its ALWAYS, "she was decieved", "she didn't know better", "it's not her fault". Woman are NEVER held accountable for their actions.

View attachment 252114
Beat ‘em

Chad used an ECM jammer on their personality radar oinkwell.

That’s interesting

Old news. The only real takaway here is bundys girl wrote a book

Women choose their partners, whatever happens to them...oh well.

I finally realized that life was going to go on. I went on a shopping spree and bought myself a bunch of new clothes. One evening I was trying on a new nightgown in a nice store. I looked good in it and I wanted it, but then I thought, "What for?" I knew Ted would be back for sex. Over the years our sex life had been a strong bond between us, our desire rising and falling in cycles, but always tender and gratifying for me, and I knew why. I loved him with all my heart.

He probably liked our sex because it was available, nothing more. I bought the nightgown, admitting sadly to myself that if this was the only way I could be a part of Ted's life, I would settle for it.

This is after he cheated on her btw (but before he started killing), such a good personality :feelsEhh:

Another:
I realized now that my family was actually more affluent than Ted's. His finances were the same as most of the students I knew: He was broke most of the time. Not long after our deluxe weekend in Vancouver, Ted took me to dinner at an expensive restaurant overlooking Puget Sound. Later, he confessed that he had spent his last dollar on that meal, and that we would have had to wash dishes if I had ordered another drink. We laughed about it, and I was all the more flattered that he had taken me there. Even on the night we met in the Sandpiper Tavern, he finally confessed, the reason he was sitting at the table looking so dejected was that he had run out of money for beer. Yet neither of us doubted that wealth was in Ted's future. He was marked for success.
[...]
I had resolved, I told him, that I would never get involved with another s tudent. I wanted to be with someone more established, someone who could support me while I raised the kids. "And yet the thought of losing you, of not being with you . . . "

"just betabux bro" JFL!!! This is what boomers and betabuxxers need to understand: money is only an issue if she doesn't like you in the first place!!:feelsseriously:

Btw this is in the 1970s, which also debunks the timepill.

This is from a book his girlfriend wrote about how "she was deceived because he was very good at pretending to have a good personality" :feelskek: His jawline fooled her personality sensor I guess.

Here's the book if anyone is interested, it's full of Bundypills like this, and this is before even getting to the part where he's killing women, raping them, torturing them, and she still loves him jfl:

Not wasting a single second caring about a foids opinion of a chad. Dude goes on as a serial killer and the bitch that wasnt killed cause he didn't bother has to find a way to attention seek.
Women choose their partners, whatever happens to them...oh well.

the bundy pill is very brutal

There's no passenger seat for my bug!