Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Bundypill] Mentalcel theory debunked: Ted Bundy was a mentalcel until his 20s, then still got gfs, cheated on them all, and had pussy thrown at him

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Being a mentalcel is a COPE. Sure, it's no secret that a lot of us have other problems preventing us from getting laid besides looks, and all of us are mentalcels to an extent. We're not all incredibly ugly, I'd say the average incel is just not chad (for example Elliot Rodger mogs me except for his height) and has a mentalcel component preventing him from being normie. The real problem, however, is looks, because anything is ok if you're chad.

In Ted Bundy's words, when describing his teen years (this is from the "Conversations with a Killer" book, full of bundypills too, even though the one with the most brutal bundypills is his girlfriend's book, since that one is specifically about his romantic relationships):

‘‘It was not so much that there were significant events (in my boyhood), but the lack of things that took place was significant. The omission of important developments. I felt that I had developed intellectually but not socially.
[...]
‘‘I didn’t understand it as much as I do now—and I don’t really understand it completely now. Maybe I didn’t have the role models at home that could’ve aided me in school. I don’t know.
(for context on this, apparently his grandfather was abusive as fuck but he was in denial about it)
[...]
‘‘I don’t know why. And I don’t know if there’s an explanation. Maybe it was something that was programmed by some kind of genetic thing. In my earlier schooling, it seemed like there was no problem in learning what the appropriate social behaviors were. It just seemed that I reached a wall, as it were, in high school.
‘‘It never crossed my mind to see a counselor. I didn’t think anything was wrong, necessarily. I wasn’t sure what was wrong and what was right. All I knew was that I felt a bit different.
‘‘My way to compensate for that was to say, ‘Well, I don’t go in for those things. I don’t like the drinking. I don’t care for this carrying on, the frivolity. I’m a serious student. I’m above all this.’ To some degree, that was my way of defending myself against something I didn’t want to admit I desired to be a part of.

Yet after this, and despite still being weird sometimes in ways that would be a deal breaker for a normie, he had several girlfriends, cheated on all of them but they still loved him, killed and raped women but they still loved him, and basically had pussy thrown at him throughout his 20s. JFL

If you think you're a mentalcel you're COPING

Last edited:
I still believe mentalcel is possible but I my because mentalcels don't know how to dress and behave normally
Also Ted Bundy was only very slightly autistic

I still believe mentalcel is possible but I my because mentalcels don't know how to dress and behave normally

Cope.

Ted Bundy dressed ridiculously, his girlfriend was laughing at the way he dressed with her friend before meeting him, and made remarks about the way he dressed, yet still fucked him and in fact couldn't forget about him, despite him cheating and being a killer (check my other bundypill threads).

You also just saw his social skills problem and he still brutally slayed.

Cope.

Ted Bundy dressed ridiculously, his girlfriend was laughing at the way he dressed with her friend before meeting him, and made remarks about the way he dressed, yet still fucked him and in fact couldn't forget about him, despite him cheating and being a killer (check my other bundypill threads).

You also just saw his social skills problem and he still brutally slayed.
I have mental issues I know how bad they can fuck you up. Ted Bundy wasn't anywhere near that threshold

I can't even pronounce my family name properly.

Ted Bundy... mentalcel until 20s? not sure buddy

there are other definitions for his case prob

also, I consider psychopath to be an advantage, not something that could be considered "mentalcel worthy" then, being honest...

also, this mofo really won the genetic lottery didn't he? gl, high IQ and psychopath... dafuk

Last edited:
Ted Bundy... mentalcel until 20s? not sure buddy

there are other definitions for his case prob

also, I consider psychopath to be an advantage, not something that could be considered "mentalcel worthy" then, being honest...

also, this mofo really won the genetic lottery didn't he? gl, high IQ and psychopath... dafuk
he wasn't a psychopath, he was bipolar according to the book

but, high IQ, no feelings of guilt (he even said himself that it was an advantage), and most importantly a chad. yeah he seriously won the genetic lottery.

also yes he was a mentalcel until his 20s bro, he didn't socialize, didn't know how to socialize, and had no gf

mentalceldom applies to normies, not chads.
also bundy was not a mentalcel, he was known for his great charisma and social skills..

mentalceldom applies to normies, not chads.
also bundy was not a mentalcel, he was known for his great charisma and social skills..
he developed those later on, as a teen he was mentalcel

also the "charisma" is just because he could get away with a lot of shit by virtue of being good looking, otherwise he'd be considered a creep

Personality doesn't matter

he developed those later on, as a teen he was mentalcel

also the "charisma" is just because he could get away with a lot of shit by virtue of being good looking, otherwise he'd be considered a creep
yes but charisma is a real thing. some chads are more extroverted and have better social skills than other chads. it definately helped him