Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Bundypill] Nightly BRUTAL BUNDYPILL (from Liz's book too)

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
For context, this is from when they both were in their late 20s, Ted was already brutally murdering, torturing and raping a lot of women, and he hadn't been convicted or anything but it was already obvious and Liz (his gf, the narrator) knew this and also knew he had been cheating on her. JFL :feelsLSD:

He was visiting her while out on bail, when this happened.

For just a moment I thought of all the people who would be disappointed in me, but I didn't care. "I love you, Ted Bundy," Isaid. "I want to be with you forever."

After we got back to my house, I called Angie and told her everything was "fine," that Ted was going to stay with me, and that I loved him with all my heart and soul.

"Have you lost your mind, Liz?" she asked me. "I don't believe this. That man may be a murderer - and you're going to let him stay there? Use your head."

"I have to do what I have to do," I said. I was offended that she couldn't understand what seemed crystal dear to me at that moment - that if there was the slightest chance that he was innocent, I couldn't and wouldn't let go. We made drunken love that night, and the next morning we stayed in bed till noon, making love, talking, laughing, reading aloud the letters he had written to me from jail.

[...]

Ted took me everywhere with him now, and that was what I had always wanted. I knew he needed me as a sort of cover, to counteract the image of "freak" he had been given by the press, but I was willing to play whatever game it was if I could stay by his side.

.... Chad's life :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Personality meme thrown right out the window.
IT will say this is an "exception", just lol.
This is solid fucking proof that destroys the personality meme.

Personality meme thrown right out the window.
IT will say this is an "exception", just lol.
This is solid fucking proof that destroys the personality meme.
they'll say he was just really good at pretending to have a good personality :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: just like every man with a good jawline just so happens to be :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: