Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Bundypill] Ted Bundy dropped the bodies of his victims in a forest where animals would eat them, and called it garbage disposal JFL!!!

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
JFL GIGABASED

It's in the Ted Bundy tapes documentary from Netflix, second episode. It's a documentary about some journalists who convinced him to talk about his story and recorded it and they have a lot of recordings, and in one of them Ted said this lmao.

When he killed women in the Seattle area, which is where he started, he had this forest that was just perfect for him to leave victim's bodies there because there were animals who would eat them and spread and damage the bones, bushes to hide them... And this is the forest he referred to as his personal garbage disposal JFL :feelskek:

Such a great personality, I totally see why women liked him so much! I mean, he had hobbies (killing and raping women) and was a clean guy who took care of his garbage. :feelsseriously:

Honestly the fact he got laid and I don't just shows a good personality isn't worth shit tbh ngl

Last edited:
How ironic is the fact that Bundy himself had a masters in psychology

How ironic is the fact that Bundy himself had a masters in psychology
he was a therapist for a while in fact

"just go to therapy bro"

Circle of life~~~~~~~~

IT will definitely touch this.

Personality doesn't matter if you look like Ted Bundy. But we're not talking about men who look like Ted Bundy.

IT will definitely touch this.
idc

they post my shit all the time, and even make shit up about me when they run out, like saying i made a post saying im a convicted child molester (straight up a lie), idc anymore
Personality doesn't matter if you look like Ted Bundy. But we're not talking about men who look like Ted Bundy.
personality never matters

he had this forest that was just perfect for him to leave victim's bodies there because there were animals who would eat them and spread and damage the bones, bushes to hide them... And this is the forest he referred to as his personal garbage disposal JFL :feelskek:
Environmentally friendly :yes:

Just goes to show that you have to be a Chad to do a successful ER. If only Ted mentored Elliot, he might have had some more bodies under his belt.

Just goes to show that you have to be a Chad to do a successful ER. If only Ted mentored Elliot, he might have had some more bodies under his belt.
Because Ted did it slowly over time whereas Elliot did a one time massacre. The strategy for each of those things is completely different boyo :feelsokman: and each has it's own merit.

Maybe, Ted would've known how to do a good ERing. Idk. But not necessarily since it's a different thing than what he did.

What is definitely true is that Elliot got it wrong, no disrespect on our hero but it is what it is. He had the strategy right, but just got too nervous and didn't follow up on it. I feel if he had been smarted about it and gone over the strategy for a while before doing it, maybe even doing kind of "drills" of going to those places with his car, sneaking into Soumaya's house (or whatever he planned to do, I don't remember exactly), getting into the sorority house but not killing anyone... You know, doing everything except actually shooting a few times, to be more prepared on the Day of Retribution, then he would've been able to pull it off, but idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back