Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Burger Tyrone mocks French reporter's entire cucked culture

wow, imagine getting dommed in your own segment

i hate niggers so fucking much

wow, imagine getting dommed in your own segment

Black man is racist, no one cares

Imagine if that was a white dude making fun of some reporter in the Cameroon and asking him why none of his limbs were amputated and how good rat stew tastes

Don't question it. Just laugh.

Matter of fact dont question anything and get hyped for every superhero movie you'll ever see in your worthless life.

Imagine if that was a white dude making fun of some reporter in the Cameroon and asking him why none of his limbs were amputated and how good rat stew tastes
But unlike the Original video that actually has merit to it.

I’m not against making fun of culture, but your culture should not be a primitive nothing in order for you to do so. Nigger culture is not only entirely and in all aspects primitive, but it’s also almost entirely not theirs (mostly the work of Jews and influence from whites or Arabs).

I find it ironic and hilarious how a negro can make fun of a culture and people who’s inventions, influence, and ideals created his own culture and people..

Last edited:

I’m not against making fun of culture, but your culture should not be a primitive nothing in order for you to do so. Nigger culture is not only entirely and in all aspects primitive, but it’s also almost entirely not theirs (mostly the work of Jews and influence from whites or Arabs).

I find it ironic and hilarious how a negro can make fun of a culture and people who’s inventions, influence, and ideals created his own culture and people..

The main thing that I just really hate is how blacks can make fun of anything that they want and be as racist as they want with no backlash. They say fuck this race or that race, it doesn't have to be just whites, I've seen them make fun of Asians for their physical features, Hispanics because of how they talk and act, pretty much anyone. But you flip it on the blacks and they freak out. I never see the Russians demanding reparations from Mongolia due to the centuries of imposed rape and domination by the Golden Horde. I bet alot of those regions that were ravished by them wouldn't be as impoverished and filled with drunks if they weren't sent back several centuries. Every race has been wronged but since niggers are the most recent theirs somehow matters and all other races need to be quiet.

The main thing that I just really hate is how blacks can make fun of anything that they want and be as racist as they want with no backlash. They say fuck this race or that race, it doesn't have to be just whites, I've seen them make fun of Asians for their physical features, Hispanics because of how they talk and act, pretty much anyone. But you flip it on the blacks and they freak out. I never see the Russians demanding reparations from Mongolia due to the centuries of imposed rape and domination by the Golden Horde. I bet alot of those regions that were ravished by them wouldn't be as impoverished and filled with drunks if they weren't sent back several centuries. Every race has been wronged but since niggers are the most recent theirs somehow matters and all other races need to be quiet.
negroes have the same logic to me as women, in the sense that objectively they are the lowest IQ and most emotional of all races (helped further by the fact that, in America, over 70% don’t have a father).

They wouldnt get anywhere nor be like this if there was not a background force doing it. They’re simply too stupid for them themselves to initiate whats happening. Same with women. Women couldn’t have intimidated feminism and liberation if there wasn’t a background push.

negroes have always been like this. Always. Just now the (((background forces))) are handing them the microphone instead of telling them to shut the fuck up. It’s only going to get worse as the background forces controlling them get further and further to their final goal as well.

Last edited:
negroes have the same logic to me as women, in the sense that objectively they are the lowest IQ and most emotional of all races (helped further by the fact that, in America, over 70% don’t have a father).

They wouldnt get anywhere nor be like this if there was not a background force doing it. They’re simply too stupid for them themselves to initiate whats happening. Same with women. Women couldn’t have intimidated feminism and liberation if there wasn’t a background push.

negroes have always been like this. Always. Just now the (((background forces))) are handing them the microphone instead of telling them to shut the fuck up. It’s only going to get worse as the background forces controlling them get further and further to their final goal as well.

I have noticed that similarity too of blacks and foids having similar mindsets. Foids are perfectly content and giddy with humiliating men with the most horrible insults that they can come up with but if you ever insult a foid back she goes into shock and gets wide eyed and it's all "How dare you speak to a woman that way". Same with blacks, they say shit like "Look at this white bitch boy" "Slant eyed chink done fucked up ma lo mein" or whatever it is they always manage to bring up race first in a conversation or make something completely unrelated about race, then if you respond back with anything about their race they lose their minds and think it's okay to hit you. Just like a woman, if you insult a foid she may try to slap you, retarded logic. Blacks also really can't control their emotions like you said, they freak out at the drop of a pin and all of 2020 has been Black this black that my race not yours. Attentions seekers just like foids

i hate niggers so fucking much
he was based tho

Black man is racist, no one cares
mocking french culture is based. they banned paternity testing

They can fix this problem in one generation, but don't want to hear the solution.

blacks = protected class

mocking french culture is based. they banned paternity testing
Are you retarded ? The current ultra mondialist and liberal french governement has nothing to do with the actual french culture.

Are you retarded ? The current ultra mondialist and liberal french governement has nothing to do with the actual french culture.
Not talking just about the french government.
French culture to it's core is cucked beyond belief.
Romanticism is a disease that is the origin of women wanting to chase chad and feminism.
Post-modernism is another cucked idea from France trying to undermine all cultures.
French have a history of being cucked, even people like Napoleon by his wife.

To me, they are what people think of Jews as being. I see French as the originators of modern cuckoldry.

Not talking just about the french government.
French culture to it's core is cucked beyond belief.
Romanticism is a disease that is the origin of women wanting to chase chad and feminism.
Post-modernism is another cucked idea from France trying to undermine all cultures.
French have a history of being cucked, even people like Napoleon by his wife.

True they exported this culture to Anglo-saxon england after 1066. muh divine lady and Queen :soy:
The Satanists changed Brittonic legend of King Arthur and his noble knights and pious queen Guinevere to a cuckold fantasy. Surprised the pope didn't

Last edited:
True they exported this culture to Anglo-saxon england after 1066. muh divine lady and Queen :soy:
The Satanists changed Brittonic legend of King Arthur and his noble knights and pious queen Guinevere to a cuckold fantasy. Surprised the pope didn't
someone who knows history. based.

What is up with this thread? Are you guys actually that upset about a silly joke? Not even the French guy is offended. Has outrage culture finally taken over this forum? :feelswhat:

Many American blacks believe they built the USA, so that may explain some things. There is a big schism between American and African blacks apparently, the two despise eachother.

We Irish Catholics have suffered more discrimination against us than blacks have but we don't make a song and dance about it. View it like this, Irish Catholics have always been the majority on the island yet Protestants still got a country carved out for themselves on the island, where is the democracy there? Catholics are even the majority on the north of the island yet the Protestant British still got 6 counties carved out for themselves. Do you want to hear something worse? 2 counties of Northern Ireland had a Catholic majority in 1921 yet they still were forced into the new Northern Ireland state. In 2020 only 2 counties have a Protestant majority.

Many American blacks believe they built the USA, so that may explain some things. There is a big schism between American and African blacks apparently, the two despise eachother.
Well of course they do. Elites have been telling them that and giving them that entitled attitude for decades now. Truth being they built this country just as much as a plow did. No Jigaboo ever made a law, enacted a reform, contributed to the independence and sovereignty, or held office and a position of power (Until very very recently).

The most based man alive.
that would be chudur budur tbh

What is up with this thread? Are you guys actually that upset about a silly joke? Not even the French guy is offended. Has outrage culture finally taken over this forum? :feelswhat:
many cucked whites can't handle jokes about them by other races and cry victim.
These are usually the same ones that are racist to others and want other races to laugh at themselves

We Irish Catholics have suffered more discrimination against us than blacks have but we don't make a song and dance about it. View it like this, Irish Catholics have always been the majority on the island yet Protestants still got a country carved out for themselves on the island, where is the democracy there? Catholics are even the majority on the north of the island yet the Protestant British still got 6 counties carved out for themselves. Do you want to hear something worse? 2 counties of Northern Ireland had a Catholic majority in 1921 yet they still were forced into the new Northern Ireland state. In 2020 only 2 counties have a Protestant majority.
irish are based, unlike the french

That was a bit racist ngl
full