Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [burgercels gtfih]Female NFL Coaches in NFL

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord

Idk a single shit abt burger football but are these foid coaches doing real shit or jus there to show how progressive the league has become?

It could just be virtue signaling, but I doubt they would give them a position as important as coach if they didn't somehow merit it. It's actually quite realistic compared to other sport-related jobs.

It could just be virtue signaling, but I doubt they would give them a position as important as coach if they didn't somehow merit it. It's actually quite realistic compared to other sport-related jobs.
How could a foid ever deserve a job in a sport that women do not play professionally?

Also that foid ref fucked my saints in week two. Hope she eats glass and bleeds internally

How could a foid ever deserve a job in a sport that women do not play professionally?

Also that foid ref fucked my saints in week two. Hope she eats glass and bleeds internally
They shouldn't win in theory.

But sports are rigged so it doesn't matter

They shouldn't win in theory.

But sports are rigged so it doesn't matter

Well, what they said in the video is actually true: a good percentage of football viewers are female. You don't necessarily need to play the game to know how it works, either. JFL at becoming a football player and becoming a vegetable due to concussions.

Well, what they said in the video is actually true: a good percentage of football viewers are female. You don't necessarily need to play the game to know how it works, either. JFL at becoming a football player and becoming a vegetable due to concussions.
Major Cope

They watch so they can have wet dreams about jock cocks and their favorite chad quarterbacks.

They're not analyzing every players movements, the drawn up plays or thinking about why they react the way they do on the field.

They dont have a player mentality to envision being in some of those situations to respond properly when put under pressure.

Major Cope

They watch so they can have wet dreams about jock cocks and their favorite chad quarterbacks.

They're not analyzing every players movements, the drawn up plays or thinking about why they react the way they do on the field.

They dont have a player mentality to envision being in some of those situations to respond properly when put under pressure.

You think most guys actually analyze the game? JFL image a normie on a Sunday night drinking beer with his friends and he starts talking about shit like strategy and player movement. He totally won't be ridiculed and ostracized for being so autistic.

Obviously men tend to be more competitive and analytical of sports, which is part of why they dominate them, but there are exceptions to the rule. We're talking about industry-standard of coaching, not some idiot larping as an expert on some minor league team.

You think most guys actually analyze the game? JFL image a normie on a Sunday night drinking beer with his friends and he starts talking about shit like strategy and player movement. He totally won't be ridiculed and ostracized for being so autistic.
Basement Dweller IQ Cope

That is exactly what happens with normtards. They'll even disagree and have their own take when this does happen, if it isn't a consensus on the matter. Being a major fanatic of a sport like the NFL IS an inherent autistic trait. The only reason this happens is because 90% of the male viewers have atleast played the game once in their life and enjoyed it. What you talk about are the dudes who don't even care to begin with and only watch when it's a friends/family gathering type of deal

Holes can't do this because they never played the damn game. All they care about is their favorite chad's team winning the fucking game and having wet dreams about what he looks like naked in the locker room.

Even if you take the larping drunkard as the lowest point, he's still sees more and picks up on the actual game when compared to a hole who does "care".

You don't have to be a great player to be a good coach. Some of the best players are the worst coaches.

Coaching isn't about doing the thing, coaching is about teaching the thing. If you are a good teacher you can be a good coach.

You don't have to be a great player to be a good coach. Some of the best players are the worst coaches.

Coaching isn't about doing the thing, coaching is about teaching the thing. If you are a good teacher you can be a good coach.

Great players struggle to coach and teach average players because their inherent talent puts them on a different perspective that is unable to relate to an inferior skillset that had to learn and struggle to catch up to their skill level.

Imagine believing a hole could be a good teacher.

They just gotta get in on everything.

Just part of the No Fun League adding more soy to the viewing just like globalist filth add soy to poison men's bodies.

Basement Dweller IQ Cope

That is exactly what happens with normtards. They'll even disagree and have their own take when this does happen, if it isn't a consensus on the matter. Being a major fanatic of a sport like the NFL IS an inherent autistic trait. The only reason this happens is because 90% of the male viewers have atleast played the game once in their life and enjoyed it. What you talk about are the dudes who don't even care to begin with and only watch when it's a friends/family gathering type of deal

Holes can't do this because they never played the damn game. All they care about is their favorite chad's team winning the fucking game and having wet dreams about what he looks like naked in the locker room.

Even if you take the larping drunkard as the lowest point, he's still sees more and picks up on the actual game when compared to a hole who does "care".

I hit mid-mmr in league/overwatch/csgo once, on my way to analyze pro teams and coach them and stuff like that!

What are you trying to prove? That foids don't play the game as much as the average guy? That's obvious. Footbal isn't a female sport by any means. That still doesn't make it impossible for the 0.00001% percentile of women to be capable of coaching some team in a certain sport.

Idk a single shit abt burger football but are these foid coaches doing real shit or jus there to show how progressive the league has become?

Dont really have a problem with this tbh idgaf about sports

Footbal isn't a female sport by any means. That still doesn't make it impossible for the 0.00001% percentile of women to be capable of coaching some team in a certain sport.
foids don't play the sport period. This isn't like soccer or basketball where there is a female alternative where maybe the foid would have picked up the basics. The only role women should have in the NFL is being eye candy on the sideline waving pom poms around

That you're an idiot and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about GrAYcel

9a823b0f8d02b1e961b4fefe9eee8158.png

Keep coping GrAYcel

Best you stay away from the sun and preserve yourself in your safe space rotting away with doritos and dew stains on your face
foids don't play the sport period. This isn't like soccer or basketball where there is a female alternative where maybe the foid would have picked up the basics. The only role women should have in the NFL is being eye candy on the sideline waving pom poms around
This tbh

JFL at that amoeba IQ mong. Doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying.

He thinks autistic drunktards are self-aware to not spaz out on autistic dribbles, pretending to be a coach while yelling at his tv screen.

Someone tell that idiot that fantasy football exists :soy: :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Keep coping GrAYcel

Best you stay away from the sun and preserve yourself in your safe space rotting away with doritos and dew stains on your face

This tbh

JFL at that amoeba IQ mong. Doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying.

He thinks autistic drunktards are self-aware to not spaz out on autistic dribbles, pretending to be a coach while yelling at his tv screen.

Someone tell that idiot that fantasy football exists :soy: :feelstastyman:

Seems like I'm starting to live in your head rent-free.

I don't know, maybe if you'd managed to learn statistics in high school it would be a different story. Bummer.

Seems like I'm starting to live in your head rent-free.
JFL keep coping GrAYcel

You quoted me first and now you cant get my dick out of your mouth after tearing you out a new asshole :feelskek:

I basically took your .Co hymen.

he starts talking about shit like strategy and player movement. He totally won't be ridiculed and ostracized for being so autistic.

This is where you pretty much ended yourself, bending over in front of me and shitting on my dick with no lube
JFL there's niggas out there who literally smash their flatscreens to pieces over a game.

I feel sorry for you, you'll be completely forgotten about on my end by tomorrow morning, while you will continue to orbit me for another week or 2, desperate to have my attention again. You'll spam my notifications hoping to be relevant again.

It's over for you

football is cringe

I hit mid-mmr in league/overwatch/csgo once, on my way to analyze pro teams and coach them and stuff like that!

What are you trying to prove? That foids don't play the game as much as the average guy? That's obvious. Footbal isn't a female sport by any means. That still doesn't make it impossible for the 0.00001% percentile of women to be capable of coaching some team in a certain sport.
the role of coach can't be played by a foid
You are very suspicious because you strongly defense foids, are you SJW or a foid larping here :(

I would gladly pay to see a femoid team play against a male team.

I would gladly pay to see a femoid team play against a male team.
Wont happen because there are none hence why none are qualified to be a coach or even a referee. The closest youll get is a foid field hockey team.