Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel burn the coal pay the toll

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
meme gender

• Jade Herbert, 25, was brutally attacked by her boyfriend Fidal Robinson
  • The youth worker was in hospital for a month after suffering facial injuries
  • Robinson, 23, attacked her with several household items, including a TV
  • The 23-year-old from Manchester was sentenced to 15 years in prison
A youth worker who was left with life-changing injuries following a brutal attack by her boyfriend has opened up about her domestic abuse struggles.

Jade Herbert, 25, had to spend a month in hospital after suffering serious scars to her face, head and left hand from when Fidal Robinson, 23, attacked her with a glass jug, chair, television, a pair of scissors and a bread knife
Jade Herbert, 25, (pictured) has opened up about her domestic abuse struggles after an attack by her boyfriend which left her hospitalised for a month with scars to her face, head and hand
23-year-old Fidal Robinson (pictured) attacked the youth worker with a glass jug, chair, television, a pair of scissors and a bread knife last year and was sentenced to 15 years in prison
Robinson, from Monsall, Manchester, was sentenced to 15 years in prison at Manchester Crown Court and was also given a lifetime restraining order meaning he cannot contact Ms Herbert.

The youth worker told police: 'The incident left me feeling broken and I am not the same person.

'I have experienced a roller coaster of emotions and am angry, upset and frustrated.

'I am receiving support from a mental health team and am taking anti-depressants and hope to start therapy soon.

'I may be left with permanent scarring to my face which reminds me of the ordeal every time I look in the mirror.

'I have lost confidence going out in public and may never regain full use of my left arm causing me problems cooking and have moved back in with my foster parents, making me feel even more like I have lost my independence.'
The pair had begun a relationship after meeting on Snapchat but the behaviour of Robinson soon turned violent, with Ms Herbert describing him as an 'immature egoist'.

Robinson, who has a lengthy criminal record which includes robbery, attacks on prison staff and an assault on his own mother in 2011, would turn abusive if Ms Herbert made plans to go out in the evening.

Damn look at that bitch's fivehead. :feelskek:

B-But women don't knowingly date abusive men!! She had no idea that he would be violent! Abusive partners act nice at first and only show their true colors later!!:soy: :soy:

"Robinson, who has a lengthy criminal record which includes robbery, attacks on prison staff and an assault on his own mother in 2011."

every single time JFL. this is the story of every single woman who was "manipulated" in to an "abusive relationship"

I swear to God foids must look for them in police departments

she couldnt predict the magnificent personality he would have

Just lol this always happens its hilarious.

(Massive inhale)..HahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahHhhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

She's norwooding worse than I am.

yawn at this point

Police, firefighters, SWAT teams, corrections officers, psychiatrists, lawyers, Mexican drug cartels, bounty hunters, child protective services, doctors, and other medical staff must thank whatever god or gods they may believe in every day for niggers.

Niggers ensure total job security for all of these people and their professions for life.

Last edited:
Wtf, she's Norwooding as much as me

He's ugly as fuck. IT is going to act like this is proof that ugly men can get girlfriends and conveniently ignore the possible height and BBC factors.

"Robinson, who has a lengthy criminal record which includes robbery, attacks on prison staff and an assault on his own mother in 2011."
"I can change him!"
I can almost Imagine here saying this to her female friends and/or family

Who would have thought?
Abusers are quite manipulative tee hee
Get fucked bitch.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Once you go black, you’re not welcome back.

Another personality detector stopped working eh?

A shameful display.

Incels have bad personalities and are dangerous, that is why they are alone.

Imagine if the media focused as much on domestic violence by chad/tyrone on women as they do "incel" shootings. It's as if the numbers pale in comparison and there's an epidemic of dead foids filled with chad cum. Really makes you think.

Brutal potatoe head pill

B-But women don't knowingly date abusive men!! She had no idea that he would be violent! Abusive partners act nice at first and only show their true colors later!!:soy: :soy:

every single time JFL. this is the story of every single woman who was "manipulated" in to an "abusive relationship"

Abusive partners being nice at first is euphemism for giving her tingles and good sex. Again, as always, we see why women should not have the final say in which men get access to her pussy

The Prophet said: “Any woman who marries without the consent of her male guardian, her marriage is void, her marriage is void, her marriage is void.
"I can change him!"

This is the dumbest line of logic foids have. WHY the fuck would an abusive man EVER change himself when that abusive aspect of his character is what ATTRACTS pussy in the first places? Why would he?

This is such a simple A to B line of reasoning, its baffling these dumbass foids think a man would discard his bad boyness when that would reduce his SMV

Last edited:
The pair had begun a relationship after meeting on Snapchat

7e7.jpg

Robinson, who has a lengthy criminal record which includes robbery, attacks on prison staff and an assault on his own mother in 2011

And that's why females shouldn't be able to pick out their partners on their own

Robinson, who has a lengthy criminal record which includes robbery, attacks on prison staff and an assault on his own mother in 2011, would turn abusive if Ms Herbert made plans to go out in the evening.

The main problem here is that people like this aren't shot. People like this seldomly better themselves, and the harm they cause to innocent people and society as a whole is huge.

I mean, it takes a good deal of conditioning to make people think that robbing others or randomly attacking them is OK. Normal mentally healthy people have a sense of empathy that prevents them from doing so - and if that sense of empathy is broken or gone, then you're the kind of person tha society shouldn't tolerate.

racist title tbqh. but still its a foid going after an abusive Tyrone.
besides, plenty of foids get abused by White Chad too.

life fuel for bummerdrummer

Fidal Robinson dindu nuffin.
Free the brother!

God she looks like a alien

Get some you dumb bitch hahaha.
What happened to coalfax btw?
I wish she died
I'd prefer she looks like an abomination, she'd finish the job lol.
she couldnt predict the magnificent personality he would have
It's all fun & games when these guys are acting out on ugly loser men but the minute he turns this on them a bit too much & it's wahmbulance time, fucking psycho bitches enabling this shit if you ask me, if these guys knew acting that way got them zero pussy they'd reign it in.

Last edited:
Just fucking lol

She looks like a cool dude......Not!

She was on tha coal train.

He probably manipulated her inxel :soy: that's why she stayed, not because KWEENZ are turned on by violent men or anything

"I can change him!"

Lol the guy assaulted his own mother and she thought she could tame him ? JFL if true.

Last edited:
meme gender

View attachment 262771
  • Jade Herbert, 25, was brutally attacked by her boyfriend Fidal Robinson
  • The youth worker was in hospital for a month after suffering facial injuries
  • Robinson, 23, attacked her with several household items, including a TV
  • The 23-year-old from Manchester was sentenced to 15 years in prison
@MountainGorilla what happened to your women hate thread