Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "But babe, I thought you only cared about personality, why are you looking at him?"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★

Jfl, at normies who think their "queens" are not like the rest.

Women are disloyal, in other news water is wet.

Brutal. Not even if he buffed up like the model dude would his chick (or any other women) look at him like that. Trust me, years of dieting, boxing and lifting did nothing for me with women. And when I looked it up to find out why, I ended up here.

Call it jealousy, but I laughed hard.

qaoammK.gif

while i have no doubt this is the case irl, this video is fake. the reaction looks fake af too jfl.

the woman would have moved more gently and not robotic, this looks unnatural. she wouldnt have moved her body as well if she was next to her boyfriend, it would have been only her upper-half/her head and eyes.

while i have no doubt this is the case irl, this video is fake. the reaction looks fake af too jfl.

the woman would have moved more gently and not robotic, this looks unnatural. she wouldnt have moved her body as well if she was next to her boyfriend, it would have been only her upper-half/her head and eyes.
And the dude is high tier normie at best

Brutal. Not even if he buffed up like the model dude would his chick (or any other women) look at him like that. Trust me, years of dieting, boxing and lifting did nothing for me with women. And when I looked it up to find out why, I ended up here.
If you did boxing then at least your good at beating up other guys righr?

Idk. If the bf is a massive cuck, it could happen.

14 consecutive amateur victories.

It's something to keep the smile on as I rope I guess.
You mog.me.really hard ngl. I wish i was like you. Unfourtunately i was born with a condition that makes.me skinny no.matter what and people can beat me with a single finger. You should be really proud of this. You have no idea how I envy you man

Probably the bf didn't shower that day

As always so brutal

You mog.me.really hard ngl. I wish i was like you. Unfourtunately i was born with a condition that makes.me skinny no.matter what and people can beat me with a single finger. You should be really proud of this. You have no idea how I envy you man
You mean like you have some type of hyper metabolism or something among these lines? There are diets for that sort of stuff. But if it's like a hormonal thing then there's not much you can do man sorry.

This probably won't help, but if I can't get women at my physical peak you probably wouldn't be able to either. So it's not like you're missing anything by being super skinny.

Imagine trusting in a hole

He looks like Javier Bardem.

but muh let's continue being NPC mental drones who white knight wahmen

Fake a hole wouldn't turn for a face like that